Tamura Hono (Honyo) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 4, 2018.

1. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    The thing is that out of the three center girls I only see Techi in Karin, but Techi (at least post 2017) would have never been able to perform a song as NazeKoi. Same with Ten's song, Buddies, which is quite uplifting and positive. The only song out of the ones that have been released that kind of fits Techi's image is Nobody's fault, like you said, but Hikaru isn't similar to Techi at all.

Either way, Hono is in Sakurazaka now and she's quite obviously attached to the group. I don't know how she would have done in Hinatazaka (Hono isn't strong in variety and Hinatazaka is quite focused on their variety skills) or Nogizaka (there are so many pretty girls in Nogi that I don't think she'd shine as much as she does here). It's pointless to even speculate.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2020
  2. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Love love love attackku love love love attackku~

Help me, I kept re-watching Honyo-chan's solo vid (together with Nazekoi) everyday on Youtube. It's becoming my tonic and my cure, my elixir in these strange and trying times.

[personal preference alert] Hono-chan's cute, beautiful, enjoys laughing, athletic (I dare say she hasn't gone super saiyan form so far in Keyaki/Sakura physical challenges), staring with those big eyes I could drown myself in, the dimple...did I mention cute? What's not to adore? :inlove:

Right now...she's here where she belongs. She's fine the way she is. May Honosu reign supreme.

• Like Like x 2
  3. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    If I'm not mistaken the Love Love Attack game is actually a real downloadable app? Definitely saw some screenshots of the mobile game.

OT: Oho I see you have yaRena in your sig now - oho

4. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    It's not, people were just joking around.

5. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Damn, those were some great edited screenshots then :^^;:

Hono's dimple placement is kinda weird for me, but doesn't make it any less cute, IIRC Nanase had the same dimples below the mouth

I mean the video is cute but I can see why Hono would say its a bit embarrassing for her LOL

6. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Well, you have 5 Risas in your sig...hmm...maybe I should just put all 3 Saku slots for Rena~ [hehe] *kotsu*

To be honest, for shin 2-ki...it's really hard for me to choose between Rena, Cheese Ozono and Onuma. Fine young ladies, right there...each enticing me in different ways.

To get back somewhat on track: Hono (and Seki) was always the most visually striking 2-ki member for me since day 1. I even tried to sketch her (badly) over a year ago. Saved a lot of her pics on IG. That feeling never changes. I've never one to attend HS, but if it's for her...who knows, I'll make an exception. Someday. :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Having seen her PV with subs it is seriously very yabai :^^;:

Her Hononono? is super cute and the Kansai-ben always gets me (the spike and block animations are cute too). She's getting a crazy push right now.

Risa is the oshi that's why she gets five :p

• Like Like x 1
  8. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Tamura goes shopping for a gift to Sugai

櫻坂46 田村保乃 菅井友香『尊敬する先輩へ』The Gift 2021-01-04

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jan 16, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    It's already down :( is there any other link?

10. Five By Five

Five By Five Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    Does anybody know where I can find the video this gif was made from?

84530522.gif

11. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Looks like the making of Nobody's fault's PV.

12. Five By Five

Five By Five Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    I didn't know what to search, but "making of Nobody's fault" worked... I found some video on youtube... not original, but ok. Thank you

13. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Just now on TBS . Ouiz! Only 1 MC'd by Bananaman's Shitara
    Tamura Hono along with Hinatazaka's Kato Shiho participated in the 3rd segment which was the Tokyo Disney Resort quiz. if the only 1 correct, get a stay at the Disneyland Hotel's Beauty and the Beast Room
    She was the only one correct in one of the questions and got a free stay.

https://ok.ru/video/2186379856537

• Like Like x 1
  14. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Great pair! I really hope this girl will have lot of other opportunities like that, I can see her being as a guest of lot of tv shows and having a decent career like that,which is what Sakurazaka girls are kinda lacking nowadays but Hono is a really strong candidate for having a succesful career out of just the "sakurazaka" group, and be able to be known by the general public who's not into the group.

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

She and Marina were on Cream Quiz Miracle 9 this week and both did great. Pic here.

• Like Like x 1
  16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Recent comment from fans wanting a photobook now!

[​IMG]

Saw a comment (I thought it was here, but...) mooting the possibility that she might be the next centre (or one of the three?). I wasn't as hyped with her at first as most people were, but I've been watching her Showroom with Karin from last February and am a total convert: yes, she's good-looking, but she also seems like a great person -- smart, straightforward and nice. Karin said they weren't that close at first, that Karin just saw her working hard in front of her all the time at rehearsals, both on the left side, but now they're closer. Honosu said that Karin is always coming over and sitting on her lap. (I'm trying to avoid the nickname Honyo, which appears to be common among Japanese fans, since she seemed to say in a past Keyakake I just watched that she didn't much like it.)

17. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Hono is a popular member, I can see her as a center for the next single.
    As an aside, will a 1st gen ever center a single in Saku's future?

18. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I'm still hoping for a Pon center (she absolutely deserves it) or Risa (or even Koike, who's doing really well). But I wouldn't be surprised if management sticks with a 2ki center (having just finished watching the Keyakizaka documentary, I feel so bad for 1ki).
    Yes please to a Hono center. She'd do great. But I think Hikaru will still center the next single.

19. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    1st gen girls have proven that are absolutely capable to center ANY song. Of course, their time is (not passed already but) passing... The wisest decision is to repeat the same succesful recipe with 1 single + 2 coupling songs and have a mix of 1 1st + 2 2nd gens centering it (not necessarily giving the main single to a 1st gen but rather one of the coupling songs).

I think that PLURALISM and center rotation (even if that means repeating a previous succesful center many times) can become the main weapon and differentiating factor for SKZ46 vs all the other Sakamich groups and of course... their own past!

As a fan, pluralism will make me the most happy fan!

20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

• Like Like x 3