Stage Team K "RESET" 2014/05/07 ~

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by TiduShoko, May 1, 2014.

1. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I thought the whole point of having Baito AKB was for this exact reason?

Um actually the KKS stage was RESET once the 13th gen joined, so like it makes sense why there were no regular team K members.

2. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Ah, they were listed as team K shows on http://akiha176.web.fc2.com/teamK_6th.html , if I've made a mistake then mea culpa. Still though, even for those shows in 2012 where Team K members show up, they sometimes only comprise about 50% of the team.

3. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    [@drazaar aaaaand they ended up shuffling in 2012
    ]

[@cubozoa ya I agree, such a waste of kennin spots.]
    And they reshuffled in 2014 looks like K is in trouble again bringing back Sae is not going to work she is happy there plus Sae is captain of team S and they love her shes not going to graduate any time soon and as for kennins should have been less known members

Last edited: Feb 13, 2015
  4. -crux-

-crux- Kenkyuusei

I'm happy with the upcoming line up. It's been a while since I feel excited to watch Team K's LOD.
    It's a good thing that the kennins rarely perform and many girls are busy, so we can get something like this more often. And maybe next time they can do RESET with more young members from other team as under.

5. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    2012 March 9th Team B - Theatre no Megami
    Performing members :
    Team B - Harukyan, Tomomi, Yukirin, KitaRie, Shihorin, Mayuyu
    Team 4 - AbeMaria, Miorin, Paruru, Shimada, Mariko, Suzuran, Karen, KatoRena, Ricchan, Juri
    Only 5 performing members are Team B members.

I didn't see anyone crying for shuffle back then.
    Let's be honest, nobody would cry for shuffle if the same thing happens to other teams.
    And air dropping yet another member into Team K is not the answer.

6. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    Why are they usining other teams members? Don't they have kks? don't k have draft members? or the balto?

7. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    AKB has no KKS.

K had picked up two Draft members in the first Draft, both are now full members.

Baito members, I would think, are not prepared for a full stage. At least not yet. They are part time workers, and so don't have the ability to spend hours on end in practice. It will take much longer for them to be prepared for a full setlist, and I am thinking management may have abandoned the idea of Baito members filling in empty stage spots.

8. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    Yeah - it's confusing, but it's definitely a KKS performance/stage. There are some obvious signs:

- These performances were KKS only (there are some exceptions)
    - There was no Zenza performance at the start
    - The AKB48 calendar has the stages in orange (KKS color) http://www.akb48.co.jp/about/schedule/

It's the same thing with Team 4/H1 performances. When 14th gen debuted, they started doing KKS only performances of H1.

And back in those days, it was really common to have Team shows be a mix of regular members and KKS. In fact, a full team show was something of a rarity. They even had a rule that if there were more KKS than regular members, the ticket price would be the same as KKS shows (2000 vs 3000 yen).

I do think most of the fans who go to the theater, aside from their oshi, don't seem to stress too much about the line-up. It's hard enough to win a show, and you are going to have a great time no matter what. In fact, some of the best shows to attend are the one's with subs from other teams.

9. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    I think it freshens it up a bit to have other members come in on occasion. Performing the same songs with the same people for months on end, that could easily get dull (for the girls). Somebody different coming in means working with someone else, different personalities, teaching them the steps, all of that. Surely you try harder to perform well because you really don't want to lose to a girl from another team when it's your stage that you're performing. The problem is if it's all the time I suppose.

What I would like is for the drafties (of all teams!) to be able to perform with a different team, even if just once. They need the experience - they've only known one team, one stage, one way of doing things, and so they would learn a lot by doing a different one.

I agree that the fans will probably enjoy the show regardless. :)

10. hoabinh56

hoabinh56 Kenkyuusei

Line up 18/2
    Aigasa Moe, Abe Maria, Ishida Haruka, Iwasa Misaki, Uchida Mayumi, Kobayashi Kana, Goto Moe, Shimoguchi Hinana, Suzuki Mariya, Yumoto Ami, Okada Ayaka, Omori Miyu, Kitazawa Saki, Nishino Miki Murayama Yuiri, Umeta Ayano

I'm excited with line up. 5 members of team 4 and one member of team B. They used to perform RESET when they were KKS. And now, they perform again :banana::banana:

11. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    So what are the members of Team K doing when they don't perform? I couldn't believe how short that girl was who centered Kiseki the two behind her were taller then her she may have been more shorter then Takamina

12. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    I just want them to keep it more fresh for the current members who do the same position every time (like yagi and moekyun). Have them do other positions so when we get a ton of subs they don't just fill in the same girls. It's been like this for quite a while now though. It would be cool if K changed up the waiting stage again like in OTK~

13. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    Haruppi or Shimada?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

They're not very short, but Abemaru and Shihorin are two of the tallest girls in Team K (and AKB as a whole too, I think), so it may seem like it.

No, but I'm telling you guys: draftees are the way to go. Would love another Moekyun in the team; the girl's an absolute gem. Beside, another shuffle is too soon, and I love Yokoyama Team K (excluding kennins). If it were up to me, I'd revoked the three aces' kennnin, since they really don't need it. Push Tano Paruru-style, and we'll have a "proper" center once more. :D

14. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    Haruppi

vlcsnap-2015-02-13-10h20m07s15.jpg vlcsnap-2015-02-13-10h20m40s102.jpg
    vlcsnap-2015-02-13-10h20m59s73.jpg
    She needs to learn how to throw the hat not very impressive how high she throws it

15. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    YES definitely. I would love to see them in different positions.

16. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

it is so annoying how mariyagi has been in every single performance and in the same shitty position. they don't even let her center her unit. They'd let KKS and girls from other teams do it but not her. idgi

17. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    The perf 2015/01/26 durring Kiesk it sounds like there calling Harrupi Sae chan

18. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Uh.......no, the Haruka chants are exactly where they always are during this song. I guess if you're referring to the start of the when they're doing the mix, the taiga, faiya, saiba part it sounds a bit like "sae-chan"

19. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    There saying Haruka damm didnt sound like that to me need to clean my ears out

20. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Seems like all Team K's problems would be solved if Tanochan were the center of K :D