Stage Team K "RESET" 2014/05/07 ~

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by TiduShoko, May 1, 2014.

1. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    From K6R 1/26/2015 (All female Audeince)
    vlcsnap-2015-02-13-16h34m36s136.jpg

vlcsnap-2015-02-13-16h34m01s42.jpg

vlcsnap-2015-02-13-16h33m23s163.jpg

vlcsnap-2015-02-13-16h35m07s180.jpg

2. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    Today's units:
    Seifuku: Aigasa, Shinoguchi, Muruyama
    Kiseki: Abe, Omori, Umeta
    Oujisama: Nishino, Goto, Okada
    Ashita: Uchida, Kitazawa, Iwasa, Kobayashi
    Sofa: Suzuki, Ishida, Yumoto

It was a great + energetic stage imo, and has been receiving a lot of compliments all over social media.
    It was nice to see Abema centering Kiseki, and in Yui's position. She's never missed a performance, and this was her first time outside her original position.

3. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Good to see Miyupon can help Team K.

4. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

BLESS HER SOUL. So happy for her. Now if only they let Mariyagi move into Jurina's position in Gyakuten as well now :)

5. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    I was glad shihorin was getting a few center opportunities and now that she is graduating abema will get more :1st:

6. LupinIII

LupinIII Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    On 755 Kojimako, Umeta Ayano and Aigasa Moe said several times that they want to appear for Team 4 theater shows. That has not yet come true but the opposite seems to be happening now. Team 4 members are coming to Team K theater shows.

After the 2015/2/18 Team K theater show, where Aigasa Moe, Umeta Ayano, Omori Miyu, Okada Ayaka, Kitazawa Saki, Nishino Miki and Murayama Yuiri appeared but not Kojimako, http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-11988948219.html

there will be a Team K theater show 2015/2/25 with Aigasa Moe, Nishino Miki and Kojima Mako. http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-11992084473.html

7. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

Really like the 150218 performance, it feels so fresh somehow.. even without my kami oshi Yuka, and especially no kennins.

I think the rotation and dynamics unit that make it fresh (with the help of 5 Team 4 members and Umetan Team B)..
    Compare to others team, if I remember correctly, Hashimoto Hikari in Team B already doing 3 unit in the absences of top members. In K, i just see Yuka doing this, she already done seifuku, kiseki, gyakuten, and sofa. And i think in Team 4 also doing this, don't exactly know how in Team A.

This time, Abe Maria centering her unit, and that is the first time, i hope Mariyagi also can centering her unit Gyakuten.

8. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

May I ask where did you watch it? I can't find it anywhere >.<

And yes I really hope Yagi gets another position soon. I watched the performances with Miki centering and it just feels so awkward cause she's so sexy and sultry whereas Miki and Moekyun act like toddlers. With Yagi at the side, it feels so odd. It'll look much better if she's the one in the center.

9. notsolittlej

notsolittlej Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qurlsday
    I just watched the LOD. Pretty fun though I admit I can't enjoy LODs to the fullest when my oshi isn't there. But it certainly felt more lively than usual, and glad to see Abemaru getting a little bit more spotlight.

@mysoshipinups I can DM you a baidu link if you are interested.

10. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

@notsolittlej thanks but baidu seldom works for me. I managed to find the LOD tho. :)

This show was so much more enjoyable than any Team K show I've watched and I don't even like 13th gen. There's a lot more energy than usual and damn Yuiri had loads of screen time. Both her and Saki got on my radar recently. They are both very pretty.

11. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Saki does not get near enough attention from fans as she should. She is great in just about every way.:^O^:

12. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    According to a comment on Helloonline.org
    AKB48 150303 K6R LOD 1830
    thanks. I heard Sayaka was watching this show. :)

13. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

Even for young member selection concert, Team K has the least member of all teams. Feels like crying to see this.
    http://www.akb48.co.jp/page/youngtour2015/#section_member
    Team A 17
    Team K 9
    Team B 16
    Team 4 20
    Not even two digits, not even half of the team 4, and that is including Jurina (kennin)

And in fact, yes, the current Team K has least young pushed members. I think this is the main problem that should be fix.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
  14. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    :fp:
    Look at the roster.

1. Team K have the least number of young members, of course they have the least number of members in that concert.
    2. Young member probably refers to everyone 10th-gen and beyond, with Jurina, Maeda Ami, and Miyu's the exception.
    Every 10th-gen and beyond in Team K gets to perform at that concert.

Basically every Team K members that fits the description gets to perform.
    If you still think that is a problem, then it's not a problem of Team K, but rather of a problem of their initial roster since last shuffle.

15. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

Yes!!

16 Senbatsu, the least
    32 Senbatsu, the least
    Young member, the least
    Big concert, kennin in front

isn't it a problem? be it because of last shuffle or anything. If it still not the problem of the team right now, then we have a different view and opinion. :)

edit: oh, maybe from my words i am judging the team and the members itself that has a problem, it is not like that, i am sad about how management's way to rebuild this team.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
  16. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

Guys, any opinion about the today shuffle? Did it solve everything? Still sad Mako and Yui-nee isn't in K anymore. :cry:
    Who will be the front now, is it Mion? :confused:

17. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Is this not a thread for Team K's stage, RESET? Well, they didn't announce that the teams will have new stages anyway.

I think that Miion will Kojimako's place. It almost looked like a position swap to me.

18. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

Ahh.. you right, gomen. :worthy:
    Yes this is Team K's Stage, not Team K thread itself. :fp:

19. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I guess as long as "new" stages aren't announced, the shuffled members will fill the places that other members leave vacant. Either that or they reshuffle all the units. I see Miichan and Miion filling the center positions that Kojimako and Yuihan leave behind though.

20. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

Anyone has info for 150527 AKB48 K6R LOD Kobayashi Kana seitansai?
    The 150528 Team 4 already out, but this K LOD i still can't find it anywhere. :(