Stage Team K "Waiting Stage" 2012/11/01 ~

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Nov 1, 2012.

1. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    I saw fujita a lot when she was a kks. Management has it backwards.

2. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Well, unless they take drastic measure in promoting the girls (or even conducting mini team shuffle), team K's popularity will be doomed by the time Yuuko graduates lol. Too bad if that happens though because I really like Oshima team K.

Tomu has improved herself A LOT, especially on the facial expression. She used to look stiff in her performance but nowadays you can see she's pouring herself into it in the good way.
    Other young guns are also doing well. Hirari is the real beast of the team K youngsters, though, lol. :hehe:

3. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    True that regarding Tomu and Hillary [hehe]
    Tomu really looks more alive lately and Hillary, well she's always been so into the songs since quite a while back already :XD:

But I wish they'd start putting more younger gens in the first row (Hillary's not in the first row :/). Rena can be pushed as well, since she seems to have a fan base too, and most importantly the promotion of some girls into Team K (staring at Yuami here)

4. ranko

ranko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    GPBchan
    I often see people talk about transferring Tanochan to team K, but I'm not sure how much I agree with them. I agree that she would be a good presence in the team, considering she's one of the most promising of the new gen and team K really needs a new ace, but I also think she is really important to team A's dynamic. Not just that she is KSGK, but the presence she has in their stages. If you're just looking at the statistics, she performed 65/66 stages. She is pretty much always there. If she were to go to team K, team A would be losing one of their most important theater performers.

The key to team K's problem isn't adding more people, it's pushing the people they have. Hirari and Mariyagi especially in my opinion! Oh, and Tomu (can't believe I forgot her.)

5. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

I would love it if they should push Hirarii as ace, especially since she did so well with Suzukake but it's never going to happen.

6. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Haha yeah I wish they'd start pushing Hirari too. :tongue:

@arifer: I'd be glad to see Yuami and Manami in team K. Mizuki might also be great addition but I have a feeling that she'll be promoted to team A instead :XD:

@ranko: Haha I'm one of those who want Tanochan in team K but I guess team A can't lose more people because They have the most senbatsu members in a team and they lack of theater performers :^^;:

7. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Honestly I want Naanya in K, but I understand how the management might think they're wasting her there, since she seems next ace material and K girls aren't typical idols characteristically. Still, even if teams don't matter at all, K is going to get majorly pwned at that competition they are organizing (I think they are organizing one? Don't pay attention to me if I got it wrong though lol) and in general I don't see how it's convenient to have a team where the only senbatsu member will be Jurina :yikes:

And what's most infuriating is that is not even that the girls already in the team are super unpopular or have all peaked (some of them have though, but they still have loyal niche fanbases), but that management just refuses to push them and all it does for them is give them a good position in the Team K only PVs, when we all know those songs aren't even that important and don't really get performed too often.

I hope that with Yuko leaving they reconsider their stupid position of not pushing girls who are perfectly capable of rising beyond the popularity they have now like Yagi or Tomu or that they give K the next ace to compensate because honestly, I'm not cool with the super neglected Team K of right now at all :cry:

8. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Maybe they should Hirata Rina as Team K ace. She's doing so well ever since Suzukake....

9. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

Team K is going to be reviving K4 from the 20th of February onwards. http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-11771433265.html

I'm interested as to who will be the unit centers, since they don't really stand out as good songs compared to the ones from K5/6 imo.

Hopes:

Oshibe - Oshima, Muto
    16nin Shimai - Kobayashi (hopefully)
    Jewel - Matsui J.

I don't know about the rest..

10. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Such LIES! K4 is the BEST K stage! ...Well, it's my favorite, anyway. :^O^:

Ok, I forgive you now. I adore Gomen ne Jewel and I'd be stoked with Jurina in it. At least for the shonichi. :awesome:

11. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    This stage is nice. But why do a new stage 4 days before the big shuffle ?? Some girls will have to learn a new choreography for nothing...

12. SunnySK42

SunnySK42 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    otakiyuria
    Twitter:
    sunnyside_42
    ^ Agreed, it seems a bit strange to me. Maybe the current Team K REALLY wanted to do K4 for some reason?

I also agree that K4 doesn't have the best unit songs (although I love Gomen ne Jewel), but I think that a lot of the team songs are really good. I'm interested to see what they'll do with 16nin Shimai no Uta, especially if they have to keep changing it depending on who's performing. I definitely hope that Kana gets to do it though.

13. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

I saw somewhere that they started to practice before the shuffle concert announcement, so decided to carry on, because they had already put in so much effort to learn the songs

14. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    ^yup.

We'll get one performance so let's enjoy it :music: . I'm glad they're being proactive [clap]

15. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    @emiche

I think they'll carry on still since the new lineups after the shuffle will most likely not take effect immediately right after the event. Give it time.

16. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

We don't even know the full extend to the shuffle yet, and the effects will still take a few months probably

17. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Or the shuffle could already been done and they only show the result? Nobody knows. :D

18. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    So, I suppose we know when is Jurina's next appearence at the AKB theater.

19. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    OMG K4 is my favorite AKB48 stage EVER!! I'm so excited that they're finally reviving it [party]

20. Norenche

Norenche Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I love Oshibe to Meshibe, but I don't know if there is anyone (ever) that can really replace Meetan there.