Stage Team K "Waiting Stage" 2012/11/01 ~

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    ^ The names did not convice me but the performance is very great in fact.

Jurina and Naana paired up in Return Match.
    Naana must have been ecstatic about that.

2. tritoch

tritoch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tsuzukirika
    I cant get over 19 shimai! That is the best thing ever!

3. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I knew Yuko would be in 16(19)nin! That just so fits with her relaxed attitude going into graduation. She can have some fun in that unit

4. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I enjoyed the overall performance a lot, but then it was a case of give Team K a Team K stage and watch then act like Team K. Waiting sets are fine for a while but they just don't have the ebb and flow of a proper stage.

"What can be done with Team K?" Give it some leadership, direction and push and the answer is evidently quite a lot I'd say.

5. Ender Wiggin

Ender Wiggin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Amen to that. Or just a decent push for some of the members would be enough.

Looking at the rumored senbatsu lineup for the next single, it makes me wonder which of those girls will rotate into Team K. Having just one representative from Team K for 2 consecutive singles is just a tad bit much, I think. So yeah, it'll be interesting to see what happens with that.

As for the K4 revival, I was really stoked that they would be performing this stage again. It's arguably the best Team K stage, and it's also a nice excuse to set up another Ori Team K reunion with Sasae for Yuko's graduation.

I do feel a bit bummed that KK wasn't there for the first performance, especially as an original member of the stage. But it does seem like she's just not into the whole AKB thing anymore and she's just waiting till she breaks Nacchan's record (just 4 more to go!) before she graduates. I just hope that they don't shuffle her out of Team K before that happens (or she graduates before the transfers take place).

6. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Next week's line up looks amazing! No Kitarie, Chikarina and Jurina with Myao, KOMIHARU and MION subbing! So excited for Komiharu and Mion's debut! I hope Hirarii gets to center Hatsukoi <3

7. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

lol I was actually under the impression that this would be the only performance of K4. Forgot that the shuffles wouldn't commence effective immediately.

I'm pretty sure Myao and Kana get the 19nin unit to sub for the missing duo though.

K4 has gone way up in my 'top stages' list, right behind KII3, K6 and A5. Dat alt-pop sound.

8. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    Looks like we'll have the A team again on March 8th, at least for the evening show. Not sure how many more (if any) there will be before the teams switch so looking forward to it. [clap]

9. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    For the 140303 stage Kana was listed for Yuko's position so she've probably centered it today.

Anyone have already seen the stage? It was odd to see only 14 names in the list, Myao and Ucchi's columns were empty (and to pics on tumblr Mocchi performed Ucchi's position in Return Match) [wonder]

10. Open_SaysaMe

Open_SaysaMe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    Open_SaysaMe
    OMG that's exactly what I thought, I would never even imagine Chiichan replacing Meetan but... OMG wasn't that performance damn good! Did anyone more notice that Chiichan touches (more like abuses) Mariyagi's boobs, right in the beginning? lol

Anyway I loved to see this revival of K4, and it became even better when I noticed they would keep up with this stage :awesome: I didn't like to see Myao in Return Match @ 140227, I was expecting she would be in Hatsukoi Dorobou or 19nin Shimai no Uta (probably due to my preferences, but I really thought she would fit these units better).

11. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    She's exploring every little centimeter of Yagi

here from the latest stage [hehe]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

kiss-scene gifs