Stage Team K "Waiting Stage" 2012/11/01 ~

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    You can't replace Meetan! <3

But this is so exciting, and just the thing to put a spark into Team K. This is one of my favorite stages, and I personally think ALL of the units are great! I would love to see K4 live again. :)

2. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

HATSUKOI DOROBOU ONCE AGAIN AT LONG LAST! AHHHHH <3

3. SunnySK42

SunnySK42 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    otakiyuria
    Twitter:
    sunnyside_42
    Agreed! If we must, though, I think Mocchi would be good in her position if she doesn't do Gomen ne Jewel again. I'm not sure who I could see replacing Tomomi... maybe Aamin? Tomu wouldn't be a bad choice either.

4. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Here are my unit predictions

Return match: Matsui Jurina, Fujita Nana, Kuramochi Asuka, Nakata Chisato
    Hatsukoi Dorobou: Maeda Ami, Uchida Mayumi, Chikano Rina
    Gomen ne Jewel: Nagao Mariya, Abe Maria, Furuhata Nao, Suzuki Shihori
    Oshibe to Meshibe to Yoru no Chouchou: Oshima Yuko, Mutou Tomu
    16nin Shimai no Uta: Kitahara Rie, Hirata Rina, Shimada Haruka

or

Return match: Suzuki Shihori, Fujita Nana, Kuramochi Asuka, Maeda Ami
    Hatsukoi Dorobou: Matsui Jurina, Uchida Mayumi, Chikano Rina
    Gomen ne Jewel: Nagao Mariya, Abe Maria, Furuhata Nao, Nakata Chisato
    Oshibe to Meshibe to Yoru no Chouchou: Oshima Yuko, Mutou Tomu
    16nin Shimai no Uta: Kitahara Rie, Hirata Rina, Shimada Haruka

5. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I am so excited for this revival <3 K4 is my favorite Stage, and the only one I've ever watched live, so it means a lot to me. Sending off Yuko with it is very fitting. Also, I love Gomen ne jewel, and it never ever gets performed anymore.

I think K4 has the best group songs too, but 16nin shimai no uta will be weird if they don't change the lyrics to become 22nin shimai no uta (but then again, they aren't really like sisters anymore...)

6. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Maybe they'll change the units like Team A did. I always hated 16nin Shimai cause I thought it was so corny.

7. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    ^
    lol, since they mentioned it to be K4, it can only mean they will stick to original setlist. if team A does all unit songs in A4, their stage wouldn't still be listed as waiting stage. :lol:

@garnetjester: Well actually Team K only has.... 18? members atm iirc. But yeah they have to readjust the lyrics to fit the team if they really wanna go all out since it's literally the last bell for the team before the grand reshuffle :^^;:

8. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

17 full members plus 3 kennin. 16nin Shimai is an awful song mainly for the terrible "cotten-eyed joe" style backing track but since it's part of the setlist they have no option but to perform it. I'm guessing Kana will be the ringleader for it again.

I just hope they find a way to get at least the 17 full members involved in the shonichi of this revival. What happened back in November 2012 to the girls who were left out of the shonichi for the reformed teams was pretty sickening. It shouldn't be too hard for them to have some girls do the first batch of group songs and sub them out for other girls for later group songs or something like that.

9. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    In YOUR opinion. 16nin was a fan favorite early on. The Setlist performances were always a hoot too.

But yeah, it is hard to imagine being rewritten for this version of K, especially with the shuffle looming. I feel the same way about Team B Oshi, the current B version just sounds weird to me (including Wasamin's "Mujineki" line) when compared to the original.

10. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Of course it's MY opinion, I didn't write it as if I was expressing someone else s opinion did I.

They're going to have to send off to the printers for a bunch of new cardboard cutouts, I bet they take the piss out of Shimada with a picture of her in her "Giant" janken outfit :lol:

11. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    No, you stated it as fact. But whatever, nothing to get into a snit over. I just wanted to point out that a lot of people like the song.

I was thinking the same thing with the cardboard cutouts. I would love a Shimada "Gian" version Also, would they change the verses for Kana and Yuko? Definitely for Kana. And I hope they change Yuko's as well.

12. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Well I didn't want to come of as quite so confrontational but I couldn't quite believe you actually wrote that sentence . Pretty much anything that any of us write here is opinion when it comes to judgement on songs, stages, albums etc unless we've managed to commission our own gallup poll

Yuko's cutout was particularly horrible, it made her look like a 45 year old frustrated housewife :lol:

Since Yuko seems to be the prime mover behind this revival it might be her re-writing the lyrics with help from Shimada and others, I can't see Aki-P sparing his "valuable" time with it.

13. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

It makes no sense to write the lyrics for a bunch of girls who won't be in the same team like 15 days after it debuts or whatever. But maybe they'll do it for fun.

Idek who is in which team by now, nor do I care much about it, but I really hope they do K4 justice for Yuko's farewell, and I'm sure they will <3 Can't wait for the Shonichi

14. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    So from the live tweets of those who are livestreaming the show, it appears that they really adjust the lyrics and made it 19nin no shimai lol. List of performers for each unit below:

Return Match: Jurina -> Sayaka, Naana -> Umechan, Shimada -> Nonti, Naruse Risa -> Uchida-san
    Hatsukoi Dorobo: Kitarie -> Erepyon, Nao -> Maachan, Hirari -> Kaoru
    Gomen ne, Jewel: Tomu -> Yuuko, Aamin -> Sae, Shihorin -> Mocchi, Abema -> Yuka
    Oshibe Meshibe: Chiichan -> Meetan, Mariyagi -> Chiyuu
    19nin no shimai: Yuuko -> Kana, Mocchi -> Nattsumii, Chikarina -> Nacchi

And yes your wish is granted, they use new cardboard lol, with Yuuko's using Maeshika Mukanee pic.
    [​IMG]

15. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Positions:
    (Old→New)
    Ono→Kitahara、Umeda→Kuramochi、
    Matsubara→Chikano、Masuda→Abe、
    Akimoto→Matsui、Oshima→Oshima、
    Miyazawa→Muto、Noro→Shimada、
    Kasai→Nagao、Kobayashi→Uchida、
    Kuramochi→Suzuki、Hayano→Hirata、
    Naruse→Maeda、Oku→Furuhata、
    Ohori→Nakata、Sato→Fujita

And for the units, before Return Match, they inserted Ookami to Pride, performed by the two team K draftees

16. SunnySK42

Oshimen:
    otakiyuria
    Twitter:
    sunnyside_42
    I wasn't expecting most of those positions at all- the only one I would have predicted was Jurina in Return Match. Shimada fits well there too in Nonti's part I think. I'm really glad that they put everyone in 16/19nin Shimai no Uta. I agree with some other people that I don't like the tune, but I like the theme of the song and what it tries to do, if that makes sense. Not something I listen to often but fun in its own way.

I'm excited to see the draft members performing! On the other hand, I'm disappointed that some of the girls were left out once again. It looks like Kana, Myao, and Nozawa Rena are out. I feel especially sad for Kana since she was one of the few who did this originally. That has to sting. [worried]

17. sillythings

sillythings Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sillythings48
    ^While it's sad that they're not on the starting roster, the reason is to have them as backups because Yuko, Jurina & Nao aren't going to be performing much of this stage. I imagine KK or Myao might do 19 shimai when Yuko is not around.

18. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Chiichan replacing Meetan in Oshibe is something I would never have even dared imagine ! :D

19. SunnySK42

Oshimen:
    otakiyuria
    Twitter:
    sunnyside_42
    Yeah, I know, but it still would've been nice for them to be included in the shonichi in some way. I understand leaving Rena out since she's the most recent addition but I'm sure Kana and Myao aren't feeling great about it, especially since they were left out of the original shonichi of the waiting stage as well. Maybe one/both are planning to leave in a few days and that's why? As I said I just feel awful for Kana if that isn't the reason.

20. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    oo of course, Oshibe Meshibe makes sense because recently mariyagi wanted to go to the hot spring with chiichan and chiichan said she wanted to learn all about mariyagi's body :awesome: .

I'm glad the two nooblets got to perform, and that jurina/nao were there. Can't wait to watch after work today [party]

EDITT:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYN-3Sj1Tlo[/yt][​IMG]