1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Tentoumu Chu! no Sekai o Muchuu ni Sasemasu Sengen

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by gocchisama, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Rainelord

Rainelord Kenkyuusei

Episode 5 by HayateSubs

2. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    So the final show of TTMC ended, after 12 episode.

• It's good to see old face like the foreigner, the ghost or the little cafe owner. It feels like a ultimate episode that sums all up
    • What's with that Shimada Haruka Bullying lol??? Not only they don't call her Shimada-san (it's their sempai, after all) but the staff cut her part just after 5 min! I know it's scripted but...you didn't have to do that lol
    • Miki reaction always top of the notch. I don't know how she look so natural making funny face, but i'm not tired of laughing!
    • Big impression on Ryoha, i didn't she was that athletic. Nagisa has a beautiful smile, but it's funny to tease her calling her baba (grandma). It's referring to TTMC episode when they play football in big air balloon. Nagisa couldn't even move ryoha even after charging her
    • The moment that i laughed the most was Mio and Meru tasting (once again) the weird green mixture. The face of Mio was just epicly priceless! Even Meru and her genki side couldn't hide her disguted visage. I think it would have been more impactful if it was actually Miki or Mako who met the guy. It could have been cool. When the foreigner start to approach them again, Mio suddenly try to run to escape again!! loool
    • I'm a little bit sad that Meru left Mio behind. pairing could have been better if meru was with Ryoha and Mio with Nagisa...a little bit more balanced.
    • Ryoha followed Naachan for a second run??? I can't believe it! And she finishes at the same speed than Naachan, despite being only 30 min for 5 km!! (compared to Mio which run was 52 min...)

My favourite show so far. Better than Tonkotsu mahou shoujo gakuin, ebi friday, geinin, etc etc. I really had a blast watching all episode and i can feel this show was above as i was EXPECTING the release all the time. It's also the really few show that i watch a second time.

At the end, you really feel like a feeling of something unfinished. I really want more, and i hope the ratings are encouraging enough for producer to continue another good show for the unit.
    TTMC is my favourite unit !!

3. MiyukiLove21

MiyukiLove21 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    Milky4urHeart

Here is the last episode, hopefully they do another season or at least another show centered around them.

Credit to uploader

4. mayuyukamioshi

mayuyukamioshi Kenkyuusei

Nooooooo, I do not want this show to finish
    It was my favouriteeeeee :( :(:( :( :(
    This show heps to these girls to be more popular
    I hope that after this Miki can be in more shows

5. moko

moko Kenkyuusei

Im crying i dont want this show to end. This show and AkBingo are my top two shows and i will cry for the rest of my life if i dont see a second season pop up

Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
  6. foteito

foteito Kenkyuusei

I'm super sad... this show was super adorable, please please please aks you promote 2nd chapter of akb you are going to need these girls and this kind of show will definitely help them grow so pls make a 2nd season...

Btw does anyone know the rating of this show? Is it terrible or decent for its timeslot??

7. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Ryoha is very worthy of being a SKE members. She made SKE proud in this episode :1st:
    Overall, this is a great episode to end the show. Hopefully, the pushes for them will continue and they will either have a new show or a new season or better yet, release their own single as a 48G unit :omfg:

8. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Too bad it's over. It was a very pleasant show.

9. messejji

messejji Kenkyuusei

the last episode showed a new side of ryoha to me ;~; if there isnt a new season, i hope ttmc gets another interesting show like this :cute: they are such precious little ones
    it was so cute how ryoha kept supporting nagi while they ran and she was able to go for another 5km with naachan ;~;
    nagi and her complains were soooo funny, something along like 'my toenails are dropping off' or something :lol:
    and the last part of the run was so funny when they introduced the members once again and mio's ponkotsu

10. Silver Rain

Silver Rain Kenkyuusei

I'm actually sad the show is over.

And the Tentoumu-chu anime is now my favorite anime.

11. srking

srking Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    This show really doesn't have single bad episode, I'm so sad it's already over!! This unit is a really good one, the girls all have different personalities that complement each other. Even though we keep saying that Miki is MVP, there's no doubt that we love them all a lot more becuase of this right? I'm impressed that ryoha ran that much this episode; this should be nothing with a bit of training but all the girls' physical activity have been dancing and long distance running is completely a diff thing! Nagichan's comments were really funny, keep on emphasizing she is old but shes only 17! I will miss this show so much! Hope it continues or they get to do other stuff soon. A second season will be perfect but if they do a drama like 7 rainbow rangers with magisuka level scripts, I will be totally pumped too!

12. calvinize

calvinize Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    calvinized
    Hi. Does anyone here know where can I download the softsubs for this show? Thanks.

13. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

HayateSubs has been subbing the show but he's only subbed up to and including episode 5. The rest isn't currently subbed yet by anyone. You can find his tumblr here with the softsubs and Dailymotion links for eps 1-5 subbed: http://lowwh88.tumblr.com/

14. calvinize

calvinize Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    calvinized
    Alright. Will check it out. Thanks!

15. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    I finally got around watching few episodes of this show. I think it does a good job of bringing out these girls, I'm warming up to them. Still not sold on Mio's useless-but-cute image and Nana's majime thing she's got going (but she's got other charms), but overall they're doing great so far, I think.

Miki is just very endearing in this show lol For some reason her hysterics fit really well in a show like this hahah That double-straw katana thing she was doing did not make any sense at all and was just plain hilarious :D I also found that Kojimako has such a broad appeal! Her whatever~~ air she's got looks so natural haha I can see why she's so popular. I also like idols with a bit of rebellious streak, and some of them have this in spades :D

16. Rainelord

Rainelord Kenkyuusei

Episode 6 by HayateSubs

17. Open_SaysaMe

Open_SaysaMe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    Open_SaysaMe
    ^Yeah!!! Thanks HayateSubs :D

18. HayateXCrow

HayateXCrow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    Episode 7

19. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Thanks to continue the project! Always a bliss to watch them again

20. rick48

rick48 Kenkyuusei

very entertaining. ice cream soft as carpet, haha...amazing.