TV / Radio Tentoumu Chu! no Sekai o Muchuu ni Sasemasu Sengen

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by gocchisama, Apr 15, 2014.

1. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

@Chanandler Tell me about it! Goto-P was such a cool and funny fellow. He really knew how to make Shukan loads of fun. Aside from all those wacky stuff you mentioned, he also got involved with each show. One of my favorites was the "Search for Goto-P", where he even disguised himself as a bust statue. :lol: I hope he hasn't retired and gets the chance to get hired again to do variety shows. He's really good at it.

2. ohno

ohno Kenkyuusei

All these late night shows on NTV such as SKE Ebi Friday Night, NOGIBINGO, NMB Geinin, HKT Tonkatsu, HKT Hyakkaten, Magical Radio are produced by Mori. He's pretty much in charge of all AKB related shows on that channel. http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/毛利忍

3. Shoka

Shoka Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Jun 17, 2014
  4. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Not my favourite episode, but it wasn't bad either.

Miki reaction are getting more and more natural and funny!

Despite Nagisa being a beauty, she really act funny and laughable.

Mio's "good for nothing" character is 100% scripted. Waiting for my oshi to shine in an episode....someday lol.

5. n4v1

n4v1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadakanna
    Watched the latest episode, and in in the preview of the next episode it says that it will be the final episode?
    Did I hear misheard it?

6. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    Nope. Shows typically run for a quarter. I believe Geinin 3 is taking this time slot and then it'll rotate to a different group the following quarter.

7. mayuyukamioshi

mayuyukamioshi Kenkyuusei

where can I watch the next ep?

8. Rainelord

Rainelord Kenkyuusei

Episode 11

if the video does not show watch the video here

9. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Damn! :censored: Was hoping it would be picked up for another season at least. I needs me some Tentoumu Chu! shows.:( What will I do without weekly MakoMioten goodness?

10. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    It's far from over, they are just giving the girls the summer break and looking for another good scenario for upcoming show.

I'm still searching for the Tentoumouchu special in Okinawa, but i find it nowhere...

11. mayuyukamioshi

mayuyukamioshi Kenkyuusei

This episode was boring, I almost fall sleep
    I think that I only laugh a little with ryoha and mikichan
    OOOHH I do not want it to finish

12. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Same but for me, it's weekly MakoMikiNanaUhaGisaMeruMio goodness :( I love all of them and this is the best 48G show I've ever watched. I hope they will get another project soon :omg:

13. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I also love the whole unit. Just MakoMio is something special for me.:blush:

14. n4v1

n4v1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadakanna
    Well let's hope that they'll bring it back when it's time,
    And if it's true that this time slot will be replaced by Geinin in the meantime, I don't really mind since I love this show as well, [hehe]

When was this? I don't know anything about it,

15. akbaholic18

akbaholic18 Kenkyuusei

Me too <3

This was such a fun episode. I was laughing. Mio was super cute in this episode. In the first part when the host was searching for all of them in the costumes Mio was like "hai~" it was so cute :cute:

I also hope this show comes back for a second season. This was my favorite show.

16. srking

srking Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I can't believe my favorite 48 show currently is ending so soon! Even if they don't have a second season, please make them do something else epic!! I really love the dynamic and everyone in it. Compared to before, I have definitely grown to like Meru and Nagichan a lot more after this show. I hope they can debut for real soon.

17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

So, next episode is the last? *sad* This is my favorite show right now. I know we'll get other 48 shows and I'll like them too (most likely), but this one, I love it. I hope they make a 2nd season later, or a new Tv show for Tentoumu Chu!, that is same type as this one. Every episode was fun to watch. and it made me know the girls better, and love them more. They're all funny especially Miki who's hilarious in every episode, definitely my favorite! In the latest ep, panda Miki is just adorable and her actions made me laugh too, like when she got sad/mad for losing (lol). I love her! and I'll miss this show, for sure.

18. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I don't see the last episode anywhere...Someone found it?

19. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    I googled and saw the episode on 30th june was postponed because of world cup, so the last episode should be next week.

20. moko

moko Kenkyuusei

Last episode?????? Noooo this show consists of so many of my faves
    Please have another season