TV / Radio Tentoumu Chu! no Sekai o Muchuu ni Sasemasu Sengen

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by gocchisama, Apr 15, 2014.

1. lonewolfryuu

lonewolfryuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    I found it funnier that Meru wasn't actually gonna jump (probably on the first few minutes), she just literally fell LOL!, and this is the first time i ever saw Mako cry, it was weird cause it was both funny and sad.

2. banzaiwota

banzaiwota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    OMG Mikichan is so bad ass!!Isn't she doing some SALTO movement right??:cute:
    What an AWESOME!!!:worthy:

3. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

episode 9

as always mikichan is MVP for this show XD
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 10, 2014
  4. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Another great episode! I thought that because there's no dokkiri or super challenge like the haunted house or the bungee jump it would be boring, but not at all! Instead, it has been one of the most interesting one!

• Ryoha was pretty cute during her meme. The bag trick was well done and it was entertaining. i love her haircut!

• Miki was just amazing. The way her magic trick was sooo obvious it became cute! Also, i was impressed with the balloon. I don't know how it didn't lost all the air inside even though milky put her head in the ballon. A real magician!

• Mio, well....i didn't understand very well her skill. Maybe what she said was funny joke? But the way she was awkward doing her show made it cute. (i think....lol)

• Nana was so good! Not only her trick with the bamboo stick was impressing, she really liven up the mood by making the audience clap their hands in rythm, making the public interact with her. She was really serious and diligently did her show. This girl never cease to impress me.

• Meru was so funny, with her weird dance "à la charlie chaplin", and she also tried to interact with the audience, and some of them really went into it. The trick wasn't particulary impressive, but her character during her play was very well done and entertaining.
    I'm not surprised that Miki won the show. Even though everyone was more or less very funny, Miki came out with the smartest and most elaborated idea. Props to her, this girl is really growing on me and i can't stop loving tentoumou chu! more and more thanks to this show! It really pay back the previous show, "Joshikou Keisatsu" in my opinion.

PS : finally the tentoumouchu are reunited for the next episode! And it looks like it's going to be fun again! I can't wait!

5. Rainelord

Rainelord Kenkyuusei

What is some kind of certificate that Nana shown about?

6. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    Yes, Miki is great! She is naturally suited for variety! I started to laugh right when she entered the stage singing that funny song, lol. And I also agree this program is so much better than Joshikou Keisatsu. This one allows girls to show their characters and their personal traits so much more. If they wanted to use this program to gain more fans to this girls, well, it really worked (with me, at least lol).

I was curious about that too. And the expression on Tsuchida's face when Okada showed her certificate was funny! After that, I'm also curious to know what he said to Tomonaga and what she answered in such a cute way...
    By the way, Tsuchida is really a great asset to this program. He's funny, knows how to play with the girls and did a great job in all episodes. In this last one, I think he was a liiiiitle bit rough when Tashima "tenchou" (lol) tried to stick that fake mustache in his face, lol! Sassy Tashima strikes again, I like when she tries to mess with him, like when she tried to smear him with pie in the 4th (?) episode...

7. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Agree...the look on her face afterward...but I'm sure she's thinking of the next way to get him and I hope she does before the series is over. Go Meru!

8. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Mio is attempting ventriloquism.
    Well, you know how it turns out. :^^;:

What Naachan performed is a form of traditional street performance in Japan.
    The certificate certify that she completed the fundamental course of that performance arts.
    This means that she didn't only practice, she actually took a course to learn about it and manage to get herself certified.
    It's a little bit overkill to do that for a single episode, thus the reaction of the host.

9. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    wait, she attended a course JUST for this episode? Omg

10. paman22

paman22 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    this show is great, always entertain and makes me want to watch the next episode.
    1. Uha! pretty amazing pantomime. i really like the part when she was doing the same thing like "gamarjobat" with the bag and that moonwalk makes me :rofl:
    for reference:

if the video does not show watch the video here
    or gamarjobat becomes guest in akbingo, it started at 12:50

2. Mikichan: Adorable magic show, with "Nishino panic" again she steal the show and win this episode challenge

3. Mioten: at least she tried and makes audience laugh a bit. ganbatte!

4. Naachan: majime as always, take a course till get a certificate :XD: what a girl!

5. Meru: Tashima tencho in action, she's doing great

next week seiyuu(voice actor/actress) challenge!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
  11. srking

srking Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    This episode is really funny! As usual Miki totally steals the show! She had definitely practiced alot for the balloon trick. Naachan is actually the best in terms of skills, but it's not as interesting as seeing the other girls fail ><

12. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    For me, Mioten won. The moment she walked out on the stage in that outfit. Slayed. [​IMG] My soul was hers do with as she pleased.

So weak in the presence of her kawaii-ness. So weak.:^^;:

13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Finally I took time to watch from ep05 to ep09. This show keep on getting better, it's too good! I like that they try something different in every episode, so we never get tired of it. I'm not sure how many episodes they'll do for this show but I want it to go on for a long time. It's my current favorite 48 related show along with AKBINGO!, who keep on getting better as well (like I said before, I heard the producer of AKBINGO! changed? and he's the same for this Tentoumu Chu! show? Idk but if it's true then it explains why both are so good right now). I also think the host of this show is good, even with young girls like Tentoumu Chu! members, he can still interact and have fun with them. It seems like Meru tries to attack him from time to time, lol!

I'm not going to comment on all the episodes I just watched, I'll just say they're all great!! and even though I loved Tentoumu Chu! already before, but this show just makes me them love more and more! Special mention for Miki who's hilarious in every single episode. The best. Next variety queen, haha.

The latest episode was great, some of the girls did very cute performances (Ryoha especially, Meru and Mio too) while other ones did impressive ones (Naachan being amazing as usual). and of course Miki's super funny magic show ww I love her!! I already laugh at next week's preview, again Miki... XD

14. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

It's a certificate of recognition for her completion of the Nankintama Sudare course (the traditional arts performance she did) from the society chairman. Basically she has the credentials to perform it anytime, anywhere. As expected of Nana, always serious and earnest in doing whatever she does. lol

15. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    It seems that the producer (or one of them) is this guy, wearing suit:
    [​IMG]
    If my memory isn't failing me, his name is "Fujii". I remember seeing him quite some time ago in an episode with Muchaburi Dodgeball. At that time, Iwata Karen was hit and had to perform some gags inside a booth to make him laugh. If she failed, flour would fall from above. I think he is also the producer of Tentomuchu show (we could see him in a couple episodes) and SKE48 no Ebi-Friday Night (he was on the very first episode). All these three are awesome shows!!! So, you're probably right, this guy seems to be doing a great job!!!

Last edited: Jun 13, 2014
  16. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

^ You are correct. He is Fujii Jun, the Chief Producer of AKBINGO, Tentoumuchu, and other shows. He really knows his variety shows and is doing a marvelous job. I'm glad he's the one in charge of AKB's main show.

Another producer I like is Goto-P, the one who was in charge of Shukan AKB. He's another talented producer who's great with variety shows. Shukan was a great program and I have been missing it since it was cancelled. The one that replaced it, Usagi Dojo, was just meh for me.

17. paman22

paman22 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    ^and how about Mori-P? i think they still mention his name in akbingo and i saw him in episode 3

18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@Chanandler Ah I see, thanks for clearing it up! So, he started to produce AKBINGO! since not long ago, right? This is what I read. Because if so, it could explain why AKBINGO!'s getting better and funnier (and they bring back some of the old games too). Because the old AKBINGO! was amazing, but for a while (around 2012-2013 or so) it became a bit less fun, but now it's back to being very good. anyway, if he also produce this Tentoumu Chu! show, and Ebi-Friday Night, then he does his job very well, because these are all shows that I find awesome!

19. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    Yes! Shukan AKB was amazing, almost as good as AKBingo, if not better! And Dojo wasn't nearly as good as Shukan, no wonder it lasted only 66 episodes (Shukan had 173). Shukan had lots of epic episodes! They had bakajo tests (I think three of them), several sports meet, that "one shot auction" was funny as hell, cycling tour, girls playing videogames and many other that I won't list because it's off topic, lol!. And Goto-P was such a charismatic fella!

@paman22 I Think Mori-P is also another producer of AKBingo! (I remember seeing him a few episodes ago), perhaps they have more than one producer, idk... @wasabi probably knows more about this.

@Mana Yes, some time ago AKBingo! was really boring, right? I remember them coming with some kinda "lame" games, definitely not their prime... But it's just when this Fujii guy came in and things started to get better!

20. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

Edit: If you are referring to producer whose last name is 毛利 (Mouri), then yes, he's still one of the producers. (I read Mori as 森, a common last name.) They have a chief producer and several producers for AKBINGO (and I'd think for most other shows).

http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/AKBINGO!

Last edited: Jun 13, 2014