TV / Radio [TV] - [HKT48 Tonkotsu Mahou Shoujo Gakuin] 13/07/02~13/09/17

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by Asheron, Jun 22, 2013.

1. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    Re: [TV] - [HKT48 Tonkotsu Mahou Shoujo Gakuin] 13/07/02~

what exactly R-1 compete for?is it monomane?monoboke?or ippatsu gag?
    when rikanyan and maachun participated in it,they kinda just did a story telling while flipping some paper iirc..
    M-1,R-1,King of konto,there is just so many competition that sometime is confusing..
    and in godtongue i think bakarythem and nankai candies yamachan also mention that they are a champion of somekind oogiri tournament..

2. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase

I'm no expert but I went to ja.wiki to find out the specifics. M-1 is for "Manzai", duo/group comedy competition. R-1 is for "Rakugo", which is a kind of traditional storytelling comedy, if you are unaware. However, it actually isn't just for rakugo but any type of stand-up comedy that is done by one person. A lot of people who are normally in groups perform alone to compete for the R-1 (which is usually the reason why we hear famous comedians lose to 48G members; because it's not really their thing).

The most common types of performance listed under R-1 are rakugo, impersonations, typical western style stand-up, and solo konto.

3. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

R-1 is for single participants only. A 'pin' comedian is what they're called. You can only participate by yourself. So Hanamaru did it by himself without Daikichi, and Tada did it without Yoshi (CowCow). You're free to do whatever from monomane and gags and whatnot. Hence why Chori, Rikanyan and Maachun all participate in it since it is a solo person contest, since you're free to write your material and there's a lot of leeway in it, as long as you do it by yourself.

M-1, which is discontinued, was for Manzai. It's now replaced by The Manzai contest, which is the exact same thing. Manzai are done by a duo. Or trio. Football Hour and Black Mayonnaise are past winners of M-1.

King of Conto/Konto, like it's namesake, are for short skits. Like the ones you see in Bimyo. It's a contest for comedians who do little short skits. Sort of like Saturday Night Live. Sandwichman and Biking are known for their short skits.

The oogiri tourney you're thinking of is probably Oogirish, which is just a little thing they do in show where they have an oogiri contest with dirty jokes. Bakarhythm is known for his skill in oogiri, and also participates in the Ippon Grand Prix, a strictly Oogiri contest.

Hope this helps!

4. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

M-1 discontinued because M-1's purpose was to revive the Manzei-style comedy and by the end, it succeed and got Manzei back into focus and gave birth to tons of talented duo especially between 2003-2007 where the winners were all ridiculously good and the duos tends to enter repeatedly until they won. [rock]

5. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno

i see,so there is more in R-1.. [shock]
    that surely clear things up,thank for the reply guys.. :)

6. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM

HKT won again! [party] As it stands: HKT 6 - 4 NOGI
    The judge said that it was a very hard choice though.

Edit: the video's.

Youtube (as usual on private during Japanese working hours):
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERjbOuqZuoo&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PL3TOJR6xKk0u224jjQrstHcw9SbcQsS4N[/yt]

Youku (includes the NOGIBINGO episode, also pretty shoddy quality) :
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjA3NjI5ODAw.html[/youku]

7. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

Great episode. Hana-Dai were a great guest, and the show was good even if was the closest to Geinin we've had so far haha. Daikichi's advice to Wakaharu was great, and I'm glad she was recognized for her efforts today.

Next week's maybe haunted house reminds me of the "You can't get scared" segments that happen in the evening portion of Gaki Tsukai's Waratte Ikenai SPs. Kinda disappointed we aren't getting some awesome guest. Who knows, maybe someone will pull a miracle like Ripopo with these.

Seriously though, Hana-Dai are money. If this were our finale, I wouldn't have a complaint with it at all.

8. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

Isn't this week's supposed to determine who wins? So it's possible we may not get to see HKT's haunted house episode.

That being said, I think TMSG wins this week. NogiBINGO was just okay for me. Nothing special I could take away from any of the girls, just the usual reactions. I'm happy for Wakatabe too. She's not my HKT oshi, but I think she should be HKT's Center. I really didn't understand most of what was being said so I'm hoping someone jumps ahead and subs this episode.

9. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

It was filled with Fukuoka jokes which went over my head, but the girls seemed to enjoy it. Daikichi's humor is like Tsuchida and it's sorta snarky, so I personally enjoy it. Lots of Softbank Hawks jokes though. This and Sandwichman basically followed the same pattern of talk, oogiri/game, and it worked pretty well. Tonkotsu is much better made for the long term as opposed to NogiBingo which relies on Ijiri the whole time.

I think HKT will win though.

10. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

I agree, Nogibingo got a bit too reaction-heavy lately and by concentrating on the top members, their reaction starts to get a bit thin. That said, the show did get me into Nogizaka a bit though. (alright it just made Sakurai into one of might oshi, but that was it...)

Anyway, with HKT leading 6:4 it's hard to think they'll lose. Since I don't see this episode has a chance for being 3:7 result. As worst would be 4:6 for tie, but I really don't see that happening unless they really planned this for a tie to begin with...

Also apparently some fans pointed out that on the calendar in Nogizaka46's official page it listed this week's Nogibingo as "Final Episode" and mistyped HKT48 to HKT49.. :lol:

http://www.nogizaka46.com/calendar/?date=20130910

11. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno

i dont understand much of it too..
    well from what i could get,it seems like wakatabe's mom used to be an idol too and known hana-dan since her idol day.hana-dan also seems to know chori's father..
    i wonder,was lovetan also said her exciting line in hakata-ben too?
    and is there is anything special with the clothes that tani,fuchigami and akiyoshi wore?

12. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama

oh my god the teaser with the haunted house...

This episode was kind of boring because i didn't get what they talked about, but the next one is going to be epic!

Still 2 episode left...but i already consider this show as a success!

13. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase

Love-tan spoke really fake hataka-ben. But it made sense, anyway.

Kyou, yakyuu shiai charo? Ase ippai kaite, ashi kusakunaru ken, kutsushita no sashiire, mottekita bai!

Charo (right?) = darou in Tokyo, yaro in Kansai. Ken (because) = kara/no de pretty much everywhere. Bai (no meaning, just emphasis, like "!") = yo in Tokyo and de in kansai.

As for what she said means: "Today you've a baseball match, right? You'll sweat a lot and your feet will become smelly. So I brought you some spare socks."

14. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Watanabe's mom seem more of a local reporter/announcer that had a level if popularity than an idol that song and dances. Did a google search she still appears on Fukuoka TV right now.

15. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳

I'd imagines how awkward she's gonna feels if her mother interviewing HKT and completely denies her exsistance, and interviews more popular members, like Sakura, Haruppi or Meru.. :lol:

16. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48

130917 EP 12

DM (full EP)
    [dm]k9f9e7c5BSqmZS4DHtS[/dm]

YT (Cuts)
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=087gpq3Xals[/yt]

Finally the haunted house EP [party]

17. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama

that was the goddamn best episode ever.

Natsumikan being a boss as always.
    Mio not giving a f*ck about the haunted house game
    Meru receiving the best crybaby award of the year
    Sasshi being part of the game because of Meru LOL (you will die with me!)

and a lot of girls crying and screaming for my greatest pleasure.

i was like grinning the whole episode.
    Still laughing at the moment :D

18. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

I'm writing this before I watch the final episode.

The producers either rigged this or those judges were just dopes (maybe a combination of both?). HKT had a 4-6 lead but the 10 judges ruled 6-4 to even out the series between the two groups. Obvioulsy there should've been an odd number of judges. But even then, I still don't see how NogiBINGO's 11th episode gets 6 votes. That one judge just said he thought Ikoma was cute (supreme dope). Can someone summarize the reasons for the other judges? NGZ is lucky all the episodes weren't taken into account; NogiBINGO's 8th episode alone would have doomed them.

So what do they do going forward, give both groups a show? I suppose we'll find out next week.

19. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳

From what I've heard, NogiBingo will be on DVD and HKT will be aired and continued.. I don't know~

20. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

Yeah, the way the judges evened out was sorta too coincidental, but whatever, HKT won in the end so it all worked out. Nogizaka got pretty shafted throughout the series though.

The finale was fine. Nothing quite the surprise like Sanma in Geinin, but a great finale nonetheless. I was expecting someone to pull a Ripopo but the girls did fairly well it looks like time wise as well as saying funny things throughout their ordeal in general. Though, the last dinner thing at the end makes me wonder if they didn't get enough from the haunted house in order to make an hour....

Still, a good show. Thought it had to switch it up in order accommodate how none of the girls could really talk, it was a great show and though I don't think we'll get a new season (Hyakkaten 3 is more likely), the show was a lot of fun to watch and definitely is a good way to get to know HKT.