TV / Radio [TV] JKT48 2nd Generation Audition

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by sergio_mario, Aug 14, 2012.

1. xenozaga

xenozaga Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Re: JKT48's 2nd Generation Audition

last time i thought he was trolling me is when he tell me jkt will release a photobook........... and its true :^^;:

im fine if the sms method implemented, but i wish the final decision still on akiP hand

2. Anggielin

Anggielin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    joeriko

Agree I hope final decision still on AKI-P hand and lets wish all the best for 2nd Gen Audition :D :D :D

3. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna

JKT48 Heavy Rotation dance cover with TV CREW (from JKT48 2nd gen audition)

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhARNVaPnsA[/yt]

[hehe]

4. Torque

Torque Kenkyuusei

It's not a photobook? [hehe] It's an official book. So your friend might have trolled you once again on this SMS vote thingy. :D

I am sure the management (or even aki-p?) wouldn't let anyone interfere with their recruitment. RCTI may be able to get it on air but that I think is as far as they can go with the audition. A lot of wotas will be really raging if the SMS voting thing is true. :D

Let's hope for the best for JKT48 though :inlove:

5. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri

I laughed myself off when I watch it. Seems like the only "at-least-a-bit-knowledged" MCs are Raffi A. and John Martin. And all of them seriously have a bad taste of joke :hmm: Ajun is the most horrible I've ever seen, even it's better if they just put Olga.

What I'm afraid is actually the audition participants will take that misconcept knowledge from what the MC said after their induction (that's if they pass ofc). I don't want it in later terms people judge JKT48 as a good group because of their appearance appeal only while neglecting their performance skills. Majority of Indonesian tv watchers are sceptical, they should learn to be a bit more careful in representing themselves.

6. pribumi

pribumi Kenkyuusei

i dont really think there was any indonesian MC know about idol :hmm:

7. Torque

Torque Kenkyuusei

Rofl I agree. :D

8. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna

Erm...Dinda Kanya Dewi?

9. pribumi

pribumi Kenkyuusei

i'm not really sure :hmm:

10. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXcVSZ_nSIQ[/yt]

11. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

Carry on the discussion from the other thread.. So, are all the girls from that group joined the audition, or just a couple of them?
    I still don't get why the management would even let someone from an 'already recognize gb' join the audition. thats just totally unproffesional. Isn't that the main purpose of all xxx48 project is producing someones who are no one to become a lovable idol. So, wtf is wrong with jkt48. :fp:

Can't wait for this. I guess, the specualtion about sms vote method seems negative, but lets just wait for it :)

12. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

Well, about other groups members joining in the audition is something I might say just some rumors :D .

And for people with previous showbiz experience entering the audition , that's okay I think. Well, as long as they don't have any contract with any other agency :D

13. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

If they'd be so stubborn to think they have more experience in the showbiz compare to any of the jkt's 1st gen members, believe me, they wont stay there for long. they better step back now, before the the fans and other jkt48 members F them hard later. Specially if they got some antis before even joining the group lol

14. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

source : @AdhitNugraha48

Doesn't seems like I've ever seen their face before [wonder] . The second one from the left seems to be a quality tho' :D

15. pribumi

pribumi Kenkyuusei

local... :)

16. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

Ah, we have the same taste here :hehe:

Not bad lah, not bad :D

17. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri

The girl in purple looks great [clap]

anyway guys, I think the information that was spread is only a rumour. Even if it's real, the girl who joined the audition must've left her agency or maybe like in the first generation way, was referred to JKT48's management by the concerning agency. The management might have done a lot of mistakes but I don't believe they slipped out in this matter.

18. xenozaga

xenozaga Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki

94% ??i think thats just a rumour [hehe] remember few days ago when jiro-san interviewed in dahsyat?? i dont spot any celebrity among them [hehe]

aggree with this [clap] sonya had been an actrees before she join jkt, but now, we can see, that fact doesnt give her any advantage :)

19. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Re: JKT48 2nd Generation Audition

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1gBN4cjvtY[/yt]

So what we afraid of has come true. They seriously put that "dramatic made scene" into the cover of this audition. :hmm: To be honest, the show is boring, but luckily some fresh faces from the candidates could enlight my day. Well, some of the selected candidates look great. Some can give an impression of an energetic girl and good in dancing while a few looks totally flat. I actually won't judge further on their skill unless they have made into their debut later on.

20. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Re: JKT48 2nd Generation Audition

Just finished watching the 1st eps. I don't have a lot to comment, though. The first eps covered two days audition for the 1st phase (tahap pertama). Anyway, here's a few of my thoughts.
    - I'm rooting for Sinka and Sinta. They're sisters (16 and 18 years of age). Both girls caught my eyes coz they're beautiful. High quality material judging from her faces. Both girls passed the first audition phase.
    - There's a cosplayer auditioning too. She's cute in that FFVII Tifa costume. Let's hope one of the judges is a fan of Tifa too. She passed too.
    - An injured girl limping to the audition studio. She has unbelievable spirit and determination. She said a line that goes, "nothing can stop me from achieving my dreams".
    - Ajun the male host didn't annoy me that much aside from his cheesy pick-up lines attack (rayuan gombal) toward Wenda the female host who looks quite attractive herself.
    - Both of japanese judges Jiro and the other guy who I don't know have good skills of Indonesian language.
    - The official JKT48 facebook page and twitter account made a mistake at notifying us about the showtime. In both official FB and twitter, they said the show starts at 15.30 - 16.00 WIB (half an hour). But the fact is, it started at 14.30 - 15.30 WIB (one hour).
    I'll wait for the next eps. The last phase of audition may involve Aki-P just like the first generation audition. Okay that's all.