TV / Radio [TV] JKT48 2nd Generation Audition

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by sergio_mario, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Torque

Torque Kenkyuusei

Okay, I've just watched the second episode and... I was again a little bit disappointed. The second episode was indeed a tad bit better compared to the first, but it's still not up to (my) standard lol. Too much crying and too much drama during the first two segments. Nothing notable happened during the third segment and the show only got interesting during the second half of the 4th segment, the time the girls were gathered around a campfire.

I like how Shinta got called out as one of the best students during the training days, but I also hate how they put too much of a drama there. I mean like: (Warning, spoiler)
    Why did they even bother to split the girls into three groups if in the end every single one of them passed to the final audition?!

:/ But overall I hope the next episode will be more interesting than this one. However, a friend also told me that the final audition will be held on October 8th - while the next episode if I'm not mistaken is going to air by next Saturday (October 6th!).

2. Viz48

Viz48 Kenkyuusei

I actually do'nt want to talk about this, but there are several factors that must be considered again by the Official JKT48. [wonder]

1. Too much drama on this show! preferably, the show is like meeting a friend, then cry. excluded by the official, many people are disgusted because of it. [puke] [puke]

2. At the end of yesterday's tv show, there's 5 best and 5 the worst. then divided into 3 teams, one of them will go home, apparently all pass!! for what 5 people informed as to what the best and 5 the worst? only for a warning or drama?

by the way, is there one person who I see character is good, she also pretty, we'll wait a few more months, while the second generation has its own theater. Clue: she was in green, and the best of people including 5. :inlove: :inlove:

3. xenozaga

xenozaga Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    jkt48's 1st drama [hehe]

wearing maid costume on a dance training ?? seems legit~~

4. KageTora

KageTora Kenkyuusei

Yeah, that's the problem with our (Indonesian) entertainment - television especially - : too much drama! I have been working with such things for years that somehow I have become disgusted with tears-on-tv. I do hope that JKT48 will give a new (and better) meaning of tears.

PS. the 1st tears I shed after years of disgusted-with-tears-on-TV is when I was moved by Takamina witnessing someone threw the flyers they handed out (AKB untold story?).

5. zulvkr

zulvkr Kenkyuusei

yups,too much drama on 1-2 section.i'm not really againts about "the drama" but please make the drama looks natural not fabricated.

for point 3 (divided into 3 teams),i think thats good for testing the auditioner mental,especially for team 3 who good at sing and dancing (cmiiw).with this way they can suppress (maybe) someone with big ego/over confidents and right time to explain to the all auditioner what the most important thing to join JKT48.

6. Kai_Sama

Kai_Sama Kenkyuusei

Well, most tv shows in many countries have their own 'drama' certainly. But, our tv shows always make it so 'obvious'. Not to mention they make tears seem so cheap :fp:

Btw,
    AKB 2nd Gen : 17 members
    SKE 2nd Gen : 16 members
    NMB 2nd Gen : 23 members
    HKT 2nd Gen : 21 members
    SDN 2nd Gen : 16 members

I wonder how many girls will be accepted into JKT's 2nd gen? I just hope they won't be shocked when they know about 'Kenkyuusei', especially when team J formed someday.

7. KageTora

KageTora Kenkyuusei

Let's face it, both entertainment world and everyday world affects each other. Our (Indonesian) tears got its characters among others from these interactions. I try to figure out how this characters were built through a set of names from entertainment world.

80s : MUSIC : Melayu-influenced - either Pop or Dangdut. I am not saying that Melayu music is 'cengeng' (cry-a-lot?), but somehow its vibe fits certain emotional color. For those who didn't delve deep enough into its core, such label seems to be inevitable. And when it's about being pop-ular, why should one delve too deeply? Over those decade, the songs from beautiful (and melancholic) young woman like Betharia Sonata's Hati yang Luka, Nia Daniaty's Gelas Gelas Kaca, etc could be heard throughout the nation's radio, and even sang by some Junior High School students [Yeah yeah, I was one of them :D , thankfully my soul was saved by Super Sentai Series and Anime :p]. Though current Indonesian music has been matured into more variety of genre, nevertheless such vibe still exist among particularly pop and dangdut.

90s : DRAMA : Sinetron (Electronic cinema/ TV Drama), with the coming of private Televisions, the need to fill airing time rose. And the first to respond to that demand is Indian dominated producers (MultiVision etc); I bet you can figure out the differences between Indian movie and, say, Chinese movies. Nearing mid 90s Indosiar came to dominance with local content (read: produced) program, among them are from those Indian producers who at the same time dominates TV Drama (remember 'Bidadari','Tersanjung'). At that time, airing time for most Drama is once a week, but with RCTI usurped Indosiar around 2003-2004 it started to become stripping (the whole week, or at least 5 work days). With such pressure of deadlines and the need for quick profit, previous 'Tears, Tears, and more Tears' formula from previous mainstream adopted. But it's now even worse since it's no more once a week, but it's everyday on primetime - not to mention the issue of plagiarism from K-drama and J-dorama. [BRB Throw up [puke] ]

2000s
    - INFOTAINMENT : Stepdaughter of Sinetron - at first it brought backstage stories of Sinetron as well as served as PR for Sinetron (Buletin Sinetron - being the 1st Infotainment - and Cek and Ricek (CnR) were from the same producer that has been publishing CnR Gossip Tabloid). So you can imagine what color they will give to the audience. The table turned with the rise of investigative infotainment, with SILET as its vanguard. Though these new wave made a new taste by adding suspense and tension in it, nevertheless, it only evolved around the same theme: 'Tears, Tears, and more Tears'. Tears is simply one of the best ingredient in any TV program to get some 'not bad' TVRating.

People getting tired of 'Dream selling' Sinetron and Infotainment (They're good, but they're not real, or at least beyond reach, aren't they?) found its new source of entertainment in Reality-based program.
    - REALITY 1 : remember Tolong!!!, Uang Kaget, Bedah Rumah
    - REALITY 2 : Talent scouting (remember AFI)
    For the first time, Indonesian TV audience started to leave dream for reality. Or so we thought. In the end, once a program gained popularity, the demand is to do everyday stripping as well as build sensation for the sake of TV Rating. By cheating Reality. Making and faking reality. Indosiar soon suffered punishment and major loss of its audience after reigning the top, for not able to adopt better formula from its dream-selling formula. AFI became their climax as well as anti-climax. RCTI were more clever not to do the same mistake with their Indonesian Idol, but nevertheless, the remnant of disgusted feeling from AFI are still there.

The last of those 'Tears, Tears, and more Tears' formula is Drama Reality (or Reality Drama? remember 'Termehek-Mehek', 'Jika Aku Menjadi'). Though again this formula is proven successful in gaining TV Rating, nevertheless the viewership is not strong enough to gain firm foothold for them to face any kind of new wave.

I wrote this long post, and put my knowledge and experience to be criticized with one thing in mind: JKT48 must be able avoid any kind of traps and holes that Indonesian entertainment before them left behind. With the help of their fans who will 'grow up with them' I believe JKT48 can do that. I don't want their tears are valued less than they should be just because we have seen enough tears. Nor because the creative team that make their program not creative enough to find better angle. Either of pain and distress or happiness and relief, TEARS have one common meaning: that one's HEART has faced its LIMIT to bear the REALITY; such reality need not to be made up or faked. People of Indonesian are not crybabies, nor they have bad taste of entertainment. They simply have no better choice provided for them. Again, with the help of their fans who will 'grow up with them' I believe JKT48 can provide that better choice.

8. Torque

Torque Kenkyuusei

To be honest KageTora, I stopped reading your post after the first sentence of the second paragraph. It's just too long, and out of topic (the original topic was... JKT48's 2nd generation audition) and frankly I have no interest in discussing such a matter.

I however did read the very last paragraph of your post. And I have to say I agree that JKT48 must have a more interesting show rather than selling half assed dramas full with half assed tears. And I really hope MNC group will not be the only group to have JKT48 on air, knowing the group's tracks of producing stupid dramas. Or at least I hope JKT Operation Team will finally make a say about this stupid show, and hopefully get it right.

...or if JOT was the one asking for the audition to be recorded... then I hope they'll notice that they made a mistake. [hehe] :D

9. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Many people, eh. If I were you I would say, " I am disgusted because of it" instead of many people are disgusted because of it.

Both.

You must be referring to Sinta Naomi. She was the only one in green when they presented the best attitude and well behaved girls.

The next episode is about the final phase of JKT48 2nd gen. audition. Your information is that the final audition will be held on October 8. So, my question is what will they air on Saturday, October 6??

My guess is one of the following:
    A. Considering your info is legit (October 8 as the day of the final phase of the 2nd gen. audition) :
    1. RCTI won't air any JKT48 2nd gen. audition episode on October 6 coz the episode for the final phase of 2nd gen. audition will be shot on October 8. So they'll have nothing to air on October 6.
    OR
    2. RCTI will air JKT48 2nd gen. audition filler episode on October 6, but I really doubt this.

B. Considering your info is not legit (October 8 as NOT the day of the final phase of the 2nd gen. audition :
    RCTI will air the JKT48 2nd gen. final phase audition aka final phase episode on October 6. This means that the final phase audition will have already been held and shot before the airing on October 6 .

10. KageTora

KageTora Kenkyuusei

@Torque
    LOL sorry for being OOT. I became a little too fired up and ended up writing a long post regarding this 'tears' matter ... :D and even searched the latest episode video for names of the production crew :D :D :D

To be honest, I am disappointed to find out that MNC is the one that hold partnership regarding the existence of JKT48. Which means, they will be more likely to monopolize almost all things JKT48 on air. Let's hope that partnership for the next sister group from Indonesia will not be them. That way, they will have some serious competitors to deal with.

Btw, where should my seriously long post be posted? Can I move it?

11. Torque

Torque Kenkyuusei

I'm as clueless as you are regarding that matter, lol. Let's see what happens, but I really think the information I was told is true, because the source has a couple of friends joining the audition, and he told me where the audition (for the first and the second episodes of the show) took place, he even took a picture, lol.

Rofl I know how you feel, I've also done something like that before lol. And you don't have to be sorry :inlove: [hehe]

12. redranger48

redranger48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    JKT48二期生最終オーディションがインドネシア最大の地上波放送局で特番に

人気アイドルグループ『AKB48』の初の海外姉妹グループとして、インドネシア・ジャカルタを拠点に活動する『JKT48』二期生の最終オーディションが10月6日に実施されることが2日、分かった。

今回の二期生には約4500人もの応募があったといい、書類審査及びニ次審査を通過した67人が最終オーディションに臨むという。

この模様は、インドネシア最大の地上波放送局『RCTI』のスタジオ内で行われるといい、合格者は『RCTI』が同日に特別編成する生放送番組内で発表されるとしている。

【最終オーディション実施概要】
     日時:2012年10月6日(土)午前10時~
     最終審査実施/合格者発表は下記生放送番組内にて場所:RCTI放送局内スタジオにて
     内容:JKT48二期生オーディション特番(10月6日ジャカルタ時間午後3時30分~午後4時30 分放送予定)内で合格者を発表。

Source : http://newslounge.net/archives/43041

13. Kai_Sama

Kai_Sama Kenkyuusei

^ So the final audition will be broadcasted live on RCTI?

*Sorry, I used Google Translate sooo... it's not really clear to me.

14. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    So, the final phase of JKT48 2nd gen. audition and examination will be held at RCTI studio on Saturday morning, the 6th of October, 2012 at 10.00 Jakarta time and will be aired by RCTI channel at 15.30 - 16.30 on the same day. There are 67 participants (out of 4500) who will undergo the final phase audition. JKT48 Wota will flood RCTI studio on that day, I suppose.

15. Torque

Torque Kenkyuusei

I really hope the broadcasting station will limit the number of people coming to their studio. Else it's going to be extremely crowded and even to an extent risking the candidates/the members. Or even better, just keep wotas out of the station's area :<

16. Kai_Sama

Kai_Sama Kenkyuusei

Looks like the real final audition will be held in Japan.
    What a troll :D
    Thanks God I see this coming somehow

About the finalist:
    -No. 7 seems quite popular and passed
    -Naomi Sisters passed
    -The one from Holland (forgot her name) passed

Forgot about the rest. I didn't concentrate when watching the show because of the commercial [puke]

* I post this on wrong thread before. LOL I'm not even drunk or anything :cry:
    Now I feel embarassed [blush]

17. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Righty, so that was a quite interesting one and seems like not only us wota who were waiting for the show. Some of my friends who aren't even into JKT nor AKB were very enthusiastic with the show, idk for what reason. But if we just to take a quick speculation, then we can congratulate both management and RCTI for giving JKT48 enough media exposure aaand it works great [clap]

The show started with all those fabulous light and I was actually on my way to wake up when its started. I only saw Heavy Rotation as its starting song. The dance was better than they used to do, I just felt it's more energetic and not to mention the song was also a quite bit longer as it shows its full one.

Now here we go, the two MCs, Wenda and that young guy, idk what his name is, I'll just refer him as male MC. After a short introduction from those two. The camera turns towards the adjudicators' table and starting to reveal their faces. Seems like Aki-p didn't come, and as in exchange, they sent some high ranking staff from AKS and also the director of RCTI to watch (idk if she judged too). Of course there are some Dentsu's people too and some others honorable people. Seems like with the dissappearance of Aki-p, people can already note down the audition won't just stop there.

After like a few minutes later, the wave of second generation entered the stage. Wow, the number is bigger than I expected. They almost gave no space left on the stage, and some I meant most of their faces looks more adorable than the majority in 1st gen. But face is face, even until the end of this show, we still couldn't able to see their performance nor dancing ability. A short boring talk was again made by those two MCs. Music then started and an instrumental of Kimi no suki (Kimi no Koto ga suki dakara) could be heard. The 2nd generation was just there, standing and moving their body several times to the left and right....they didn't even sing nor doing anything that can attracted me on that time. No captivating sense to caught at all from that scene. :nothappy:

So let's cut the crap, the instrumental has finished. JKT48 entered the stage and performed Baby! Baby! Baby!. I personally don't like that seifuku. It might be colorful but it just doesn't fit well with the girls' looking. However, an increasement skill in this performance can be seen and it looks more interesting than hebirote, probably because I've been bashed by that awesome SHARP commercial of Baby!3x

Good thing never lasted so long. The performance ended and some video clips of the audition phase was shown as a change. There were also some clips from yesterday's episode and etcetera. To be quite honest, I have never thought something as annoying as this. But oh well, this is still an Indonesian show after all, the "local" aspect would have never gone. Some quiz session with a must-paid tax was done in order to also promote that splash cologne named Eskulin. Alright eskulin, you've ruined the show, but thanks for the money you gave. :whistle:

Then come the last performance from JKT48 before they went to the theater. Ponytail to Shushu, a great summer song that was made to be performed by AKB48 back in the old days is now given to them. Greatly, JKT48 was also doing this alright. To be honest, their whole performances in this show might be the best so far that I've ever seen. I don't know how to describe it, but I think inside the internal 1st generation members have already felt the intense that would come from 2nd gen. From now on, I hope they can compete fairly with each others and always give their best to stay on the top like this.

Ponytail to shushu was a quick one. As what it started, again, another clips of JKT48 theater's succession. It's actually great for them to reveal this as some of the fans, especially those who cannot come can take a quick look inside the theater and also when the members performed. A second until the mysterious and the most waited man come. Oh wait, he didn't even come! But the video of Aki-p that telling the audition won't just stop there was air. It has been confirmed now, those who passed the audition in place will be travelled to Japan for final selection. This time, the whole AKS and AKB48's management will be the adjudicator. So that means, no more crying and usual idiotic drama if it's recorded later lol :lol:

names are out, told by Jiro-san and those two annoying MCs
    First Line: 003,004,007,013,014,015,016
    Second Line: 020,024,029,031,032
    Third Line: 036,039,040,042,043,044,045,046,047,049,051
    Fourth Line: 053,054,056,059,060,062,063,064

Total Passed Participants: 31 participants

Congratulations to those who passed. It is just a step more until you can be called the 2nd generation kenkyuusei of JKT48

18. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Some thoughts on JKT48 2nd Gen. "final" audition on Saturday, the 6th of October, 2012.
    Based on the show I just recently watched on TV, the "final" audition was only served to trim the number of contestants from 67 to 30 or 31. Gotta re-watch it again on Youtube later. The "final" audition was held at Studio 4 of RCTI starting from 9 or 10 am Jakarta time off air of course and then the result was broadcasted LIVE on RCTI at 3.30-4.30 pm. The successful contestants of the "final" audition will undergo the real final audition by Aki-P and AKS team themselves in Japan.

The "final" audition which was held on Saturday morning on October 6, was conducted by the panel of judges which consisted of representatives from Dentsu and AKS. I forgot the name of AKS representative who was part of the panel of judges, but one thing for sure, Aki-P did not take part at all in the "final" audition. Well, I'm not sure whether or not he even came to Jakarta.

The show itself was not that great since its purpose was only an announcement for those contestants who made it through the "final" audition, well, the show was actually ruined by the incompetents of the pair of hosts Wenda and Ajun. Both of them were so awkward and boring. Based on their performance on the show, I may sound a bit harsh, but they were failures as hosts. I'm sure there are lots of criticism toward the both of them on the social media already. The performance by JKT48 and the surprise news delivered by Aki-P himself regarding the real final audition in Japan were the only positive parts of the show. Well, I can't completely blame RCTI for this program since it helps promote JKT48 further to Indonesian people. If they continue this audition program to the future next gen audition (3rd gen and so on), I won't be against it. I just hope RCTI will improve the contents of the show and hire other talented MCs. I personally want JKT48 member themselves to be the future host of similar program.

Last word, Omedetou to both Sinta Naomi (no. 59) and Sinka Juliani (no. 60) for their success in passing through the "final" audition and I wish the both of them the same success on the real final audition in Japan. Sinta Naomi will be my future Oshi if she pass through, that's for sure. Okay, that's all. Now, I'm waiting for another fine translation by our friend Angga.

My current Oshimen
    AKB48: 1. Shinoda Mariko; 2. Oshima Yuko; 3. Kojima Haruna
    SKE48: 1. Kimoto Kanon; 2. Ogiso Shiori
    Nogizaka46: 1. Hashimoto Nanami; 2. Ikoma Rina; 3. Matsumura Sayuri
    JKT48: 1. Dhike; 2. Ve; 3. Melody

19. KageTora

KageTora Kenkyuusei

Totally agree. I WAS close to RCTI when they toke over TV-share leadership from Indosiar (2004), but then I kept more and more distance from them since they began to make what I call "insults-to-audience-taste" including how they picked and kept such hosts like that you-know-who-i-mean-for-the-love-of-every-beauty-get-rid-of-him.

Now that's the point! I believe with enough experience through their hard work and fans' support (including criticism), JKT48 member can enter those area! There are many area left neglected in Indonesia showbiz where they can shine as a new trendsetter. I'll see what can I do to help in that part.

ugh... am I OOT again? ... sumimasen :p

20. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

So Aki-p not going to be judge in Indonesia, but the final audition will be held on Japan ... i wonder, will RCTI broadcast it ?

btw you can't compare gen1 performance today with before theater, their performance getting better significantly after their do theater. last time i see kimi suki at JJM, they doing it cutely, not like before when they dance kimi suki like doing "Senam Pagi" [hehe]

Now can feel the song, they dance based on the song which is that's why i more and more enjoy JKT48 performance ^^.