TV / Radio [TV] Mechaike SP - AKB48 Kimatsu Test (13/04/20)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 20, 2013.

1. frblckstr1

frblckstr1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Yes, 'we' care!. Thanks for the progress info!

2. maririn

maririn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Twitter:
    mari_rinnn
    http://tv.yahoo.co.jp/program/71277457/

AKB48期末テスト完全版は未公開映像連発!コスプレだまし登校の(秘)舞台裏&まだあった爆笑珍解答▽話題のBKA48新曲(秘)情報解禁▽大島まゆゆ柏木ぱるる川栄
    can anyone translate the details? thanks

Airdate: May 18th, Saturday(tomorrow) 7.57 - 8.54 pm JST, Fuji TV

anyway this is what i get :^^;:
    - AKB48 Kimatsu Test complete version, unreleased video footage
    - behind-the-scene of attendance prank cosplay
    - other funny weird answer
    - and we'll get to see BKA48 new song?

3. namme90

namme90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    nammekun
    ^The vid
    Youku link : http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTU4NzMzNjE2.html <-Stricted to Mainland China

4. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48
    130518 AKB48 Mechaike SP

OMG this is so funny, someone needs to sub that, seriously.

Some translation:

1st. vid:

Mariko's answer: To cute girls: I won't ask them for advice.

Mod (Okamura): Ok, who got asked for advice by Mariko? Raise your hand.

(Takamina, Sasshi, Miichan raise their hand)

Mod: Mariko thinks you guys are uglier than her.

2nd vid:

Mod: Explain Pending:

Shimazaki: "I paint on the wall."

Kitahara: "I want to pet your heart."

Kintaro: "The lovers had petting."

Sashihara: "I am good at petting."

Mod: "I don't want to know that!"

Itano: "Today, I want to have petting."

Mod: "Wait until you graduate!"

multiplying tables: Kawaei's answer:

8x1 = 8
    8x2 = 17
    8x3 = 24
    8x4 = 27
    8x5 = 40
    8x6 = 46
    8x7 = 56
    8x8 = 62
    8x9 = 73

Mod: how do you learn your tables?

Kawaei: I remember it by intonation.

Mod: So you remember by rhytm?

Kawaei: Yes, 8x1 = 8, 8x2 = 17, 8x3 = 24... so by that flow...

Sayanee: (WTF!)

Sasshi: LOL

Mod: Explain Abenomics:

Sayanee: A species that lived after Tyrannosaurus got extinct.

Mayuyu: Abe-san specail attack - a biological weapon.

Mod: That's terrorism we are talking about!

Shimazaki: Abe-chan, please drink your medicine!

Yabe: Paruru, you are so kind <3 that you are watching out for Abe-san's health!

Yabe: She is cute, so it's ok.

3rd vid.:

translate: It is getting warmer day by day

Sasshi: "I always, always (kindly) receive larvae (youchuu)."

Mod: Please give me some larvae!

(acts like eating larvae)

Mod: Now I'm relieved.

Paruru: (Ew!) Mod: That is so disgusting!

Mod: "I always, always (kindly) receive larvae (youchuu). Thank you so much!"

Mod: "Just say no thanks, I don't need them!"

5. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    I found the episode on youku and dailymotion.
    They aren't that high quality, but quite good.
    The youku vid can be watched outside of China.

YouKu
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTU4OTkyNjI4.html[/youku]

Dailymotion
    [dm]x1002y1[/dm]

6. pbd456

pbd456 Kenkyuusei

FYI, google chrome unblock youku!

7. akibapizza

akibapizza Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    akibapizza
    "Ohh!!Big!!Ohh!Tokyo Dome!! Big!!"

"one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, NICE, ten"

lol at takamina and kojiharu :lol:

other than the two episodes this year did akb appear on mechaike before, what episode was it?

8. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    ^ There were quite a few episodes where they appeared. Off the top of my head, there was another Kimatsu Test with Sayaka, Sasshi and Kojiharu and one with just Kojiharu a couple of years ago. Also, there was that Paruru SP, Bakaretsu Papa segment, and a Sousenkyo segment last year. There was also a short OKL48 segment in an episode earlier this year (which was pretty hilarious as is most Mechaike segments).

9. YumeNoRui

YumeNoRui Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Do you know the date? I'll try to search at youku.

10. akibapizza

akibapizza Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    akibapizza
  11. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Here's an episode
    It's mainly about Paruru, but even if you dislike her, do watch it. There's a lot of other parts in it as well. And you'd also see Paruru not frown. Rare sight!

Youku
    Chinese Subbed 121201
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDgzNjUxOTAw.html[/youku]

Dailymotion
    English Subbed 120101
    [dm]xvxvkj[/dm]

12. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    Yep, I guess you are thinking this episode

110507 feat. Kojima; Sashihara and Akimoto:
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjY1MTU4OTUy.html[/youku]

Kojima has appeared a good few times in this show before, https://www.google.com/search?client=fi ... 20&bih=951

13. sillythings

sillythings Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sillythings48
    2600+ lines later, the English subtitles for the 4/20 ep is now available. The sub file corresponds to the video uploaded by gryzze on H!O. Other versions may be added later to account for different timing of other files.

http://forum.sub48.com/viewtopic.php?t=648

14. achanp2

achanp2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ Thank you to everyone who made this sub! [clap]

15. frblckstr1

frblckstr1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    ^^ Thank you, and already timed for different versions!

Time to go re-watch it.

16. upsidown

upsidown Kenkyuusei

Thanks a lot! Wondering if you will be subbing the 5/18 episode as well.....

17. jell_o_jello

jell_o_jello Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Thank you sillythings and the rest of sub48 for doing (or rather finishing) the subs!
    It must have been a pain to translate/time such a long show. We are really thankful for it [rock]

Really, thank you so much for completing the whole thing :inlove:

18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

YOU, TANK YOU! [party] :XD:

That was fun!
    I would have never imagined they treated the scandals so lightly on air. I was surprised at how the girls laughed at it (and not only Miichan and Sashi, you could see the other girls trying not to burst when they asked Sashi why was she in HKT now lol).

It might have been scripted indeed... how the hell do they make an outfit our of Kojima's drawing or get an alpaca from the responses if they did the whole thing in the same day? Dunno, bit smelly.

I loved every reaction Kawaei showed. Girl is dumb but funny as hell. KAWAEEEEEEEE!!~~ is stuck in my head. :XD:

And damn, Annin. That girl not only is GOOOOOOOOOOORGEOUS beyond imagination, she's one of the smartest of the group! :inlove:

Like they said in the show, I hope those two get ranked this year! [rock]

Bit off-topic, but...
    I had an argument with one Spanish fan over twitter because of the subtitles lol
    He was bitching about the subtitles not being well timed, being very small and whatnot, and that he was translating them into Spanish and he had to time the whole thing again because whoever did it, did it wrong... that if they were doing things like that, they better do nothing at all. :fp:
    I tried to tell him that maybe he was trying to syncronize a different video with different subs, and that my subs worked perfectly and that maybe the problem was with his player... but all I got was a bunch of bad words and blocks, so... BYE, SPANISH FANDOM! [flip]

Sorry for the rant. :^^;:

19. ET920

ET920 Member

Thanks for the impressions, Trinu. If only 9 or 10 more were to post what they liked from the episode, what they enjoyed the most, or how it changed from watching it without and with subtitles, I'm almost sure Ready2 would translate the second part by himself without me having to convince him to do it, as I will likely have to do.

I spoke with that and another fan to clarify a few points. At first I thought they had found some problem with the subtitle, in that case I would have considered fixing and re-releasing it (right after uploading and announcing I found a typo so I had to reupload it after around 20 people downloaded it, for example), but when I realized he was complaining not about content (which I don't know if he can, as I don't know if he knows Japanese at all) but styling (typesetting, personally, is a waste of time) and timing (I don't usually download and resync 5 or 6 versions of the same video just to be as serviceable as possible when releasing a subtitle, and won't probably do it again), I kind of got relieved.

This is Internet, so you can't really control anything here. I can ask people not to distribute our subs anywhere, not to upload our subs in streaming sites, or telling us whenever they want to translate so that we can keep track of the different versions, but I cannot force them to accept our terms. I understand that, and more than just complaining and wishing things were different, I can't do more. I no longer get angry at that, just somewhat annoyed. But with him I felt certain anger because the effort that translating around 2400 lines was lost to him, saying the translation was wrong because the timing was a little off (I only perfectly timed gryzzle's version, others might have minor problems) or because the font was too small or not cute enough was minimizing the effort Ready2 put to translate this. But as we say in Spanish, pay attention to what I do, not to what I say: he is translating it into Spanish, so it wasn't that bad of a translation. And I wonder what he would have done if we had released hardsubs only, it wouldn't be that easy to translate. Would he have done that anyways?

This wasn't something new, though, it happened too with anime fans who came here and started asking for subs, thinking our release speed matched the anime community. I guess kpop fans got lots of subbers, which wouldn't surprise me, and considering the visuals of kpop artists, I also guess kpop subbers focus quite a lot in styling.

In any case, as long as I can demonstrate Ready2 that people enjoyed it, that they spoke or discussed about it, and that they have left impressions (in Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, etc), or can join our IRC whenever Ready2 arrives to tell him personally what they liked from the subtitle, he will continue subbing stuff.

20. upsidown

upsidown Kenkyuusei

Are there subs anywhere of earlier test episodes with AKB members. In particular the one with Noro Kayo in it that was included in a flashback clip during the May special (I love Kojiharu continuing to butcher the English number system, "one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, nine, ten, five"). Thanks.

Oh and ET920 - I absolutely appreciate this translation. As someone just starting to learn Japanese, a show like this, where the humor lies so much in understanding most of what is being talked about is much easier to enjoy subbed (at least until I master the language enough). Things that stood out for me included a desire to yell "George's Bag!", Mariko's rotation drawing, and Zaki-san telling the old man he was too slow. And Kojiharu's drawings, which I totally want on a t-shirt now.