TV / Radio [TV] Mechaike SP - AKB48 Kimatsu Test (13/04/20)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 20, 2013.

1. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    Thanks for the subtitles SUB48!

I always appreciate the subs because it helps me pick up on things I would have otherwise missed. While I know enough Japanese to understand mostly whats going on, subs always help. I usually like to watch it w/o subs once and then again w/ subs (it esp. helps with reading all of the captions that pop up in variety shows).

For this Mechaike SP, it was really helpful for me in the Japanese test section. Since my kanji comprehension isn't great, subs allow me to catch all of those double meaning jokes w/o having to look them up each time (総選京 immediately comes to mind lol)

2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

There's a second part of this? Damn I'm lost in their shows. :XD:
    Well, you can tell Ready2 he did a hell of a job and that I love him. :^^;:

About the Spanish guy, I sent him a message through facebook and explained the whole thing, specifically the thing about trying to play some subs in a video that wasn't supposed to go with them (in the sub48 board it clealy says which is which! :tongue: ) so... I'm not doing anything else. But I got left with a bad taste because he got angry and rude at every comment, saying I was a stalker when I merely found his comment while looking for tweets about the KKS concert. I know I can't control de internet, but I'm used to being nice to people. Dunno. [worried]

Oh, well!

Don't forget Paruru being all like Please, tell me the answer :cute: lmao
    And the Flying Get winning dance... funny that Kintaro dances it better than Yuko. :XD:

3. landax

landax Kenkyuusei

Btw, other than akb48 kimatsu test and momusu test in 2008, r there any others subbed kimatsu test?

4. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48
  5. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    somehow Sasshi and Micchan's scandal are being taking lightly and had been used as a comical relief. and Takamina's answer Ohhh!! BIG !! ohhh!! Tokyo Dome !! BIG!! :lol: it did crack me up.
    and did anyone noticed when Okamura pulled out the Friday Magazine on Yukirin's bag even before Okamura open the Mayuyu centerfold pic Yukirin was already smiling [hehe] and the "pending" to "petting" :D

6. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

ET920,

I appreciate every single release that SUB48 does. I don't always post a "Thanks" on the forum, but the gratitude is always there. My enjoyment is exponentially increased with your subs. For some shows, like these test episodes, I like to watch it raw and try to get as much as I can, and then again with your subs to see how wrong I was. I did very well with the "Pending" segment this time. I also find it funny that people are complaining about the typesetting. It's very easy to enlarge the font size or change the color. You can do it with a plain text editor.

I like that they are making fun of the scandals (and it was hella funny). I was dying when they were asking Sasshi who's fault it was that she's travelling so much.

And the girls' reactions when they get called are priceless...Rie letting out a yell and Paruru cringing every time.

So, thanks ET920 and SUB48 for all you do.

7. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Rewatching this (and LOL'd at some of the best moments, especially Ricchan's epic HASTE MAKES WASTE), I daresay that this should be nominated as the best television special of the year, if not in the entire history of the franchise.