TV / Radio [TV] - [NMB48 Geinin!! 2] 13/04/03~13/06/19

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by Asheron, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Re: [SHOW] - [NMB48 Geinin!! 2] 13/04/03~

I laughed the whole way through that opening section. Good to see such a mix of members too.
    The Mirukii/Momoka manzai started off ok but I dunno.. something about Mirukii's boke is off. I don't think she has the timing down for it compared to someone like Maachun. Why they haven't done a Sayaka / Maachun version yet I don't know.

Personally I'm hoping to see a Rikanyan / Riichan combi as a nod to their Shazai Douga on Google+. Rikanyans overbearing Tsukomi to Riichans natural boke'ness is a perfect fit. Wishful thinking however.

2. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

Milky is just too smiley to every do one of these properly. However, her smiley character is adorable and people forgive that so it's fine. The manzais aren't normal ones and are fit for the girls, so in that regard I think they're cool. Technically weak, but yeah, depends on what your tastes are.

Awesome seeing Yuri and Yuipon there! Glad to see Yuipon actually does something, and I guess they just filmed these things back to back.

And more Okinawa things? Man, plug everything while they're in Okinawa. I wonder if they're gonna do some more Awajishima stuff for TKF and stuff.

Great episode. The adlibbed part was easy and Maachun and Sayanee gave a good lead for others to follow so it was good to see people work their stuff in.

3. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

there's something about milky where she's relying on her cuteness to get her through stuff. she used to be a lot better, or at least, she put in a lot more effort. her naniwa nadeshiko stuff is far better than any of the geinin s2 stuff she's done.

anyway, great episode.
    nana fails again, yuihan's oogiri is actually decent, sayaka's timing is getting super good, etc. etc.

for some reason i thought nana's sabishiisa was hilarious. maybe she's better off camera, haha.

4. PineappleCrunch

PineappleCrunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

Next episode keicchi will appeared with her new little sister right? :hehe:
    aaaaa.. can't wait for tomorow.. I.HAVE.TO.SEE.CHIHHII.IN.MAID.SUIT. :cute:

...and i have a feeling that something ridiculous is gonna happen.. :hmm:

5. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez

Nana is the main reason I watch geinin.for me, her failed jokes are the best part of the show. LOL.

6. Asheron

Asheron Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    asheron02
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  7. PineappleCrunch

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

Just watching the show and realixe that Chihhii is a bit awkward.. but still... Extremely Cute... :inlove:
    Overall the show is great. The Joke. and yes.. Yamada Nana also had a good joke back there (which is unexpected). [clap]

...but 'kawaii' joke from Milky is still the best. my stomach is shaking up. :drool:

8. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

This is like the real second episode of the season lol. Such hilarious non-chronological filming order for this. At least we got Keiichi here today. She was adorable and I think her acting is great. Her and Nana's acted manzai are great. Mostly because both are aspiring actors.

Rewatching a lot of Season 1...Maachun was a terrible actor lol. Good oogiri portions today however.

9. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

i don't think maachun or the director of the show really cares about the acting, lol.

(i mention the director because star wars episode 1-3 had a great set of actors, and all the acting in that movie is atrocious. you can't always pin it on the actor/actress.)

this episode was pretty good, mostly because of the 1st oogiri. gotou made milky look like a star.

10. oddball

oddball Member

^

But of course, Gotou is a pro after all and really for someone like him Milky must be pretty darn easy to work with, he seems to work well with most of the girls to be fair....

11. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

It wasn't obvious until I saw Nana and Keiichi do their manzai. I was marginally surprised by how good their acting was haha .
    I personally thought McGregor made a fine Obi-Wan however haha.

12. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

i was more or less referring to that really funny scene when milky accidentally raised her hand and gotou just berates her. i actually laughed out loud which is a rarity. especially in japanese. gotou made it that much funnier.

sadly i didn't understand the manzai at all. もっと勉強しなきゃ。
    i'm actually curious if nana will ever do any acting. i wonder if she has any roles she would work in, i really can't imagine any at the moment.

when i think of bad acting in star wars 1-3, i think of hayden christensen (just 2-3, i guess) and natalie portman. the former being roundly criticized for horrible acting yet winning awards for his acting in arthouse films, and natalie portman winning oscars and stuff. and yet. star wars 1-3 acting is atrocius. lol.

13. PineappleCrunch

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

hmm... just realize that there is no yui on last episode.
    Cihhii appereance just drag me to heaven. lol. :cute:

did i eve say that 'kawaii' joke from miruki is the best.. :^O^:

14. irontech

irontech Next Girls

I practically laughed when Gotou was teasing Nana, then suddenly called Milky instead. Then told her to "Gyyyyaaaaaaa !!", which she did. Hilarious ...

Btw, does anyone knows the name of the girl that was with Keichi? The one with the maid outfit. I think some of the previous posts named her as Chihii ?? Is she a KKS or promoted as a full member? (thanks in advance)

15. PineappleCrunch

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

talking about gyaaaaa.. iwao ones is more hilarious (remember when he wearing the chicken outfit?) :D
    Her name is Kawakami Chihiro. Keicchi consider her as her sister. *shit i'm touched*

..and she is gonna be a big star. :cute: (But before that happens chihhii has lot something to do)

16. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

hahah that part was great.

my loose interpretation.
    gotou: are you sure you can do it?
    nana: uh, maybe.
    gotou: if it's just maybe then i won't pick you.
    nana: i can do it.
    gotou: alright, well then...
    gotou: watanabe.
    nana: wat
    gotou: you're supposed to get mad and say "WHAT THE HELL MAN!" and stuff like that
    nana: EYYYYYYYYYYYY

girl with keiichi was as stated, kawakami chihiro, 4th gen. it was nice when she backed up keiichi in the monomane, haha.

but ripopo's was too good.

i'm still waiting to see renapyon on geinin. i want them to make fun of her some more, lol.

17. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

Gotou really made that episode earlier, as Joe mentioned. What he did however, is a bit tough for non-Japanese people or people who don't watch variety to understand.

When Milky raised her hand and interrupted someone, Gotou yelled at her for it. Then he deliberately told her not to do it again and even said it multiple times to make sure she got the message. (This is called a 'furi') However, whenever Gotou (Or most people in variety say, "Don't do -insert whatever-", it's basically a signal to do whatever they just did, which in Milky's case was to raise her hand. ) finally called on Nana, she didn't do anything.

For example, on Mecha-Ike's test SP, Okamura would just repeatedly throw a toss at Kintaro to do her Acchan impersonation, and Tomochinw was intuitive enough to act angry and then Okamura would leave a trite comment and then that'd be it. Jinnai and Koba would do it all the time together on Docking48 as well, mostly with Fuuchan) Of course, in this case, Gotou's toss just went over all the girls heads and that's what made it funny.

Of course, with NMB, it's a bit tougher, as Gotou gave them tips. Hilarious and beneficial to them if they ever appear on variety.

18. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez

Keicchi was so good in episode 4. Chihiro is so cute. She looks clumsy but so cute..

Gotou-Milky can be a good manzai duo.LOL.

Can't wait for next episode. Keicchi and fuuchan <3

19. irontech

irontech Next Girls

I remember that .. hahahaha ...

Come to think of it, Chihiro does look a bit like Keichi ... some angles.

Thanks for the info.

Thanks for the translation.

4th gen? Wow, didn't know they have 4th gen already ... seems like I need to catch up a bit on who's who in NMB now ...

Thanks again.

I could never quite understand Japanese variety shows, so really, thanks for the insight.

20. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Ep05

[dm]xzi55l[/dm]