Viyuuden

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by milaya, Jun 11, 2007.

1. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

Guess we shouldn't forget about this H!P group.
    [​IMG]

Members
    Ishikawa Rika (石川梨華, leader)
    Miyoshi Erika (三好絵梨香)
    Okada Yui (岡田唯)

I loved their newest single. Rika's singing have improved (or maybe H!P got a better computer to edit her voice :roll:)
    I actually like Rika a lot. Even though she can't really sing, I think she brought a strong personality to Morning Musume, yet another member to make the 4th generation the best ever (for me, ofcourse)

2. Twintails

Twintails Kenkyuusei

Love this group. There's something about them that I really like. :D

To be honest, I was a little disappointed with the latest single... The PV kind of makes up for it on its own, though.

3. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

Yay for this group! Whatever their name is! XD Pretty girls and very catchy tunes. I agree that Rika's really cool. I used to adore her on haromoni back when I used to watch it. HA-PPY~~~~~~~

4. TripleT

TripleT Kenkyuusei

I like Rika a lot

but aisu kurimu just a disaster

I think Koi suru is great

5. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^ I didn't like Aisucream to My Purin either.
    Hated the whole bunnie image for the song.. it was way too much..

Koisuru Angel Heart is waay better, less exposed skin, less over the top "sexy" dance. (not sure i would call it sexy, since sexy dancing is okay, Biyuden's dance was just... too... much)
    And then the song is just waay better in generel.

6. Rina the Robot

Rina the Robot Kenkyuusei

I love this group! I'm still trying to recover from their photoshoots in Weekly Playboy <3 Still waiting for Erika's PB

7. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

personally, i like the whole bunny suit girls..sexy, and i like the song a bit better than the current one. But also, i really like the current one, just not as addicting as the Aisuream one...

love Erika the best of the three girls, she is so hot!

8. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

v-u-den is a group that is also called as "Rika & 2 girls" group. xD
    Rika is everything in this group. she gets more solo lines than other 2 members.

9. hanabi

hanabi Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    aiw78346
    New scans from 'Playboy'. All I can say is....YOWZA! <3 <3 <3

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Yui the Goddess! *bows down and worships*

10. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

Normally I don't pay attention who has the most lines.. (even though i also knew Rika had the most)
    But there's no doubt that she's the lead in the new Koisuru Angel Heart.
    There's it Rika feat Erika & Yui...

11. Nessy

Nessy Kenkyuusei

I agree with this. It's not even the "sexiness" that bothers me, it's just that it was over the top to the point where it went from "silly and sexy" to "totally goofy."

I enjoy the song well enough, though. However, as far as their singles go, nothing will beat Kacchoize! Japan. (This applies to their PVs, as well. Rika love triangle? Polkadot backgrounds? Classy stone columns? Yui's gigantic...uh...eyes? <3 )

12. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

SEXY!

but i hate them for being so goto-ish.
    i want them to have lovely and happy appearances but not sexy.

13. xeilmach

xeilmach Kenkyuusei

I think Biyuden over GAM. It's kinda a balanced group. Except I don't like Rika's new hair style recently. Their recent angle PV was good tho.

14. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

I'm okay with her new hair (I also liked the longer better and especially when she kept it black) I think the hair style she had around Aisucream to My Purin, the very short, bleached and straight, was the worst hair style she have ever had. :roll:

I'm thinking about buying their "Koisuru Angel Heart" Single, but I'll probably just wait to buy their next album (which they better release soon!) I have their first album, which is actually worth the money. But Guess my big interest for Biyuden is probably also partly based on my love for Rika <3 (I'm a girl myself, so not the "I wanna marry her" love ;))

15. Rijio

Rijio Kenkyuusei

I liked y-u--den so badly,but since Issai Gassai Anata ni Ageru the quality of their releases didn't stop dropping.
    Now they're so vulgar while during the 2005 era they were so classy!
    How could they have evolve from this :
    [​IMG] to that :
    [​IMG]

;___;

16. hanabi

hanabi Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    aiw78346
    ^ One word really, sex.

Of course they had nice sales before, but we all know sex sells really well too. Show more skin, make things a little sexier, sales like whoa.

17. Twintails

Twintails Kenkyuusei

I think girls can be both sexy and classy. Aisukuriimu wasn't vulgar to me, but I like both images. XD

18. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

I also prefer the Biyuden from before Issai Gassai Anata ni Ageru, and when Aisucream to My Purin came I was dissapointed, and kinda feared for their next single.
    But then Koisuru Angel Heart came, and I really like that song. It has made me support Biyuden once again. Also because even though they wear very short dresses, the dancing isn't vulgar or something like that.

19. Greta

Greta Kenkyuusei

I love Biyuuden! It's a pity that Rika is always in the lead. Thought, not always - Erika was in Ajisai. But nothing for Yui yet. Only the "Pajama na Jikan" song from their debut album, but that's really nothing. It's not a single or anything. I love Yui's voice the most and she's really cute! <3 I love Rika and Erika, too, but Rika's voice is very-very weak. Thought, Erika's voice is very good.
    For the ranking, I guess I should say I like Yui the best, and then Rika and Erika are tied on the second place. [:

My favourite songs are: every song they have, haha!
    But the most favourite is Aisukuriimu to My Purin and Kyou mo Mattemasu. I don't know why people dislike Aisukuriimu. O; I simply love it! The costumes are awesome, too. Really sexy. xD
    And Kyou mo Mattemasu is a really good cute-ish upbeat song. It's a pity that it's a b-side, thought.(it's the b-side for "Issai Gassai Anata ni A.ge.ru")

20. TripleT

TripleT Kenkyuusei

aisu kurimu just cheap
    sorry, I know you like it but it just too cheap for me

I like Rika a lot but when I watched the PV it's just : WTF?!
    ice cream = boobs
    puding = thigh
    just too much for me

koi suru really better but the boobs and the black clothes are annoying

maybe just different taste

but I believe they better when they still in koi no nukegara era
    that my biyuuden's fave song until now

I also fear that with their current image their fans will be just limited
    like, if I live in Japan, I would never want my friends know that I like biyuuden