Viyuuden

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by milaya, Jun 11, 2007.

1. hanabi

hanabi Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    aiw78346
    I'm not too into the song, actually. I may change my mind after a while, but as of now, all their previous singles definitely win over this one :confused:

2. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

i dont like their too sexy appeal. goto maki group version.

3. Nilenay

Nilenay Kenkyuusei

Hmm... Now that I had a chance to listen to their newest single:

I keep on getting this mental image of me lying on the beach at a Hotel Resort wearing a large sun hat and sipping on a margarita as I listen to the girls perform this song in the nearby lounge. I wait eagerly for the PV, because I can't imagine what they're going to do with it (and if and how they're going to incorporate pool).

As for v-u-den, I like them! I think their voices blend well together, and they're one of the more versatile groups in H!P. Rika's voice has also improved considerably, and I can't help but think that girl has a very strong work ethic that has helped her stay out of the black hole some of the other H!P members fall into ;)

4. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^Yes I also have the believe Rika works hard. Especially to be able to improve that much...

Rika's newest PB is up on the tracker on H!O
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

As a girl, I want to say... the purple color on the 2nd picture looks amazing on her... ;)

5. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

Rika-chan!!! *O* looks really beautiful and sexy

6. Nilenay

Nilenay Kenkyuusei

The PV is up!

http://www.dohhhup.com/movie/PaKTghu5U2 ... b/view.php
    (Edit: I replaced the YouTube one with the full from Dohhh UP!)

Not exactly what I expected... their other videos were higher quality IMO. But I can see that having them dance around in their underwear is appealing to some ;)

I really like Yui's hair in this and I want her sweater.

7. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

I wanted their outfits to be more like the covers. But that's ofcourse unusual when it comes to H!P. I liked Rika's hair on the cover, don't like her hair that light or short...
    I also expected something a little different.

I still like the song.. (but it's not as good as Koisuru angel heart)
    and as a Rika supporter, I'm happy with her big parts...

8. Nessy

Nessy Kenkyuusei

Wow. The new music video really sucks.

Esp because the song is so good, it makes it even more disappointing that the camerawork is so uninteresting. :(

9. haruna_hamasaki

^ yeah!
    both song and PV are worse. koisuru angel heart is better than jajauma paradise.

10. Nilenay

Nilenay Kenkyuusei

11. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^I dislike the dance, and I hate Rika's hair :roll:

But I like the song. I've ordered the limited version of the single, but think it's not just because of the song, more the fact I love Rika, and want to support her. Especially after the lousy rankings this single got.
    I mean: #7 #17 #24 #24 #33 - but those are actually pretty basic Biyuden rankings.
    Koisuru Angel Heart, only sold close to 11.000 copies even though that was a pretty nice song.

12. Daisuki Daiiyo

Daisuki Daiiyo Kenkyuusei

lol, I really dislike this song, but I think that the dance is really hot. Rika's tanned thighs FTW <3

I mean, it sounds just really really cheap, the song. During some parts, it feels like I'm listening to a cruddy MIDI, or some song from a 32-bit RPG. And at other times, I'm reminded of an AKB song that I don't know the title to lol.

I really wonder who they're trying to appeal to with this kind of song. The choreography screams Fan-service for pervy wota, so you'd think it'd be a bit more mature, but the song sounds very kiddy.

Their Music Figher appearance was full of lolz though, Rika and her homemade whatever, and then Tsunku revealing that he chose Yui because she had big boobies. XD It was nice to see Viyuden on TV, because they're really great charismatic girls. They need to be back on HM again.

13. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

I'm unhappy right now!

Biyuden were to release a new album on on the 11.21.
    They'll still release, but it's now rumoured to be a best album!!!?

The girls have only released one album! Natsumi Abe, haven't even released a best album yet...

I wonder what UFA's thoughts behind this is..
    To make some money a bit easier? or something else...

I hope it'll turn out to be untrue...

14. haruna_hamasaki

^ it's confimed. a best album.
    details (thanks to ampedechoz@JPM):

Biyuden's best album (2nd official album) [Single Best 9 vol.1 Omaketsuki] 11/21, a collection of past singles.

11月21日(水)発売
    ★美勇伝
    ベストアルバム
    Limited Edition with DVD : PKCP-5103/04 3,780円
    Normal with Photocard : PKCP-5105 3,150 円
    http://www.tsutaya.co.jp/item/music/mj_ ... 30&srkbn=S

http://www.towerrecords.co.jp/sitemap/C ... ORT_CD=101
    http://www.towerrecords.co.jp/sitemap/C ... ORT_CD=101

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=PKCP-5103
    http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=PKCP-5105

15. Nilenay

Nilenay Kenkyuusei

I agree with being disappointed about that! It doesn't really make sense to have a best of album so soon, especially since they only have *one* album out.

*tsk* *tsk* UFA :(

16. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I suppose a Best album is better than nothing at all, but I wish it was an original album instead. :(

17. hanabi

hanabi Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    aiw78346
    The song has grown on me, but I still consider all their previous singles a lot better than it.

As for the video, it's terribly cheap (a complete let-down, considering how awesome the covers are), but I like how it highlights all the girl's best features and they all look amazing in it.

18. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^Do you mean the full/real PV or the pink version?
    Still think it's a bit wierd it took soo long for the full PV to be released and the pink version was released instead (so people thought it was the full PV). The full video was just released, not long time ago..

The full video is growing on me, I like the background for the dance shot.
    But I'm still a bit annoyed by the "Boob close-ups" I think it's too much..

I guess the video is notthing like I imagined it to be, after the covers were released, but unfortunately it's mostly the case with H!P

Okay, just wasn't sure if it was confirmed or not. So didn't want to make statements that was untrue... ;)

I think it's to early, and I don't like the idea.
    Bit still going to get it I guess, because I like Biyuden a lot.

19. hanabi

hanabi Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    aiw78346
    The Pink version. I haven't seen the original yet, but I still expected all the PVs for this single to be good.

20. wakaba_doll

wakaba_doll Kenkyuusei

Even though I adore Viyuden, I will not be buying their 'Best' album :( I really don't see how having one album and what, 9 singles, qualifies as enough for a 'Best' anything.