Won a reservation, seeing the show!

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Youkokurama, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I had cancel machi for today. I didn't get in, but I did win the opportunity to enter the theater for "high wave"

And I won the Horipro concert. Got the email tonight

2. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    How do you win opportunity to enter for high wave? Like, does it depend on your cancel machi number, or do all people with cancel machi get in?

Also, if you can write up to what number cancel machi got in that would be appreciated, I like to keep track of that to see what's a realistic expectation in case I get another cancel machi in the future :)

3. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    This was Nishikawa Rei's seitensei. I had cancel machi #73. I pretty much knew my chances to get in weren't very good. Ultimately it went up to cancel machi #58 before it was cutoff...

It is tough to tell what a good benchmark is for cancel machi, as I have been to shows where the cancel machi went all the way to the end (#150) and everyone got in. Of course there are two rounds of cancel machi. The first one is to fill the theater reservations uil they get to 240 people. Then, a few minutes later, they will call another round of cancel machi until 10 people draw in. Those people enter the theater last. Then....

Any non-winning cancel machi person is asked to line up in the back of the theater. They confirm your reservation, and you draw chopsticks. If you draw one with paint on the bottom you can enter the theater after the show for "high wave"

Anyway, if you read the previous page in this thread, I give you some idea of what cancel machi numbers I have gotten, and how high some of the draws went.

4. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Yep, I read your other posts too. I just like to keep track of how it is affected by performance type (weekday vs. weekend, which team is performing, special occasions such as seitansai, etc.). So thanks for letting me know about this time too :) I just won my first cancel machi but since it's #2 I'm not worried at all, however it's good to know how likely it is to get in if I get a higher number sometime :)

5. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    @Riina

I had cancel machi for today's matinee show. It was 16th Gen show, no birthdays or anything like that. However, once again I did not get in. (0 for 2 in February) I figured my chances were bad. I had cancel machi #99, and it cut off at #51.

6. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I won a ticket for Saturday (March 17), Team 8 - Aitakatta (Yoshida Karen's seitansai) at 14:30. Won using fanclub membership (Nihon bashira no kai).

Also won tickets for HKT's and SKE's concerts on March 31 and both AKB's concerts on April 1 in Saitama.

If anyone is seeing either the theater show or any of these concerts, feel free to message me and we can meet up :)

7. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Won cancel machi number 57 for May 2 (Wednesday) performance of the new Makino Anna Yabai yo stage. Since the stage is very new I don't want to get my hopes too high that I'll actually get in, but you never know :^O^:

EDIT: Didn't get in, cancel machi went to about 50.

Last edited: May 2, 2018
  8. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Got another cancel machi for Sunday (June 24th) morning performance of Yukirin produced stage using fanclub membership. This time it's #4 so I should get in. Really excited since it is about 3 months since my last win, I haven't seen this performance yet AND Inagaki Kaori is in it :corr:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    See you there! Hope I win too! (Cancel Machi #39)

• Like Like x 1
  10. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    How come you both so lucky...I haven't even win cancel machi even once :^^;:

11. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I don't know the actual statistics on how likely cancel machi is but this is my 3rd cancel machi since I started applying back in autumn, and the 2nd one I'm likely to get in. I only apply using the fanclub membership since I don't have AKB mobile. And of course the general ticket application has a cancel machi as well, which is not applicable for me since I apply for ladies ticket which doesn't have a cancel machi. I would assume if you apply using fanclub, AKB mobile, and general category you should get cancel machi even more often :confused:

• Like Like x 1
  12. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Thanks for the reply :) I enrolled in the fanclub now. So we'll see if the luck of winning a ticket will be better. :lol:

13. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I dunno. It seems like I get a cancel machi (and only a cancel machi, I rarely win outright) once a month. Although I had a bit of a drought in the beginning of the year (Not to mention the 3 year 10 month drought I had from Summer 2013 to Spring 2017)

14. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I got a notification that enough people cancelled their tickets for Sunday so I'm definitely in. @Cristafari hope you manage to get in too, see you at the theater :D

15. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Won Friday Night (7/13), Idol Chugyou Chuu! Stage, via Twin Pillars.

Actually, it was originally a cancel machi (#6) but apparently they have already had enough cancellations since when I checked my ticket center it has transferred to the "WIN" category.

16. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    @Cristafari Congrats! For some reason we won at the same time again, but mine is for the Thursday (July 12) performance of Idol Shuugyou Chuu. Won using women's category :blush:

17. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Won cancel machi #34 for Saturday 12:00 performance, Team 8 - Party ga Hajimaru yo stage, Nagano Serika's seitansai. I think with this number I have decent chances of getting it but not sure how much the fact that it's Serika's seitansai will affect it, so we'll see :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Cancel Machi (#23) for Monday July 30th Matinee Idol Chugyou Chu! Stage (via twin pillars) Monday isn't a holiday, so not sure why there is a matinee. SKE theater has a Monday matinee as well. Speaking of which,

I had actually planned on applying for the Monday HKT Team KIV stage in Nagoya, hoping to win and make a day trip out of it. But since I won the chance to see Ranchan, I will do that instead.

And yeah, #23 is pretty close to a sure thing since 1) the cancel machi has been going fairly high for this stage lately, and 2) Yahagi Moeka was announced as out for the day.

19. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Damn you got good luck with theater. I apply to just about everything I can eith nihonbashiranokai and SKE Mobile and all I’ve gotten is one cancel machi (84) to SKE theater (by ippan) that did not get me in.

But strangely enough, concert tickets have been favorable for me, since I won KISS KISS KISS and both kanshasais.

20. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Ah damn, I'm jealous... I'd rather win cancel machi for Idol Shugyouchuu than Party ga Hajimaru yo [hehe] But oh well, I'm glad I'm winning anything. Also, how come we always win at pretty much the same time lately? [hehe] Oh, and as for matinee performances, it seems like that's a summer thing since they do them every day nowadays. I guess since the girls have school holidays, so they just figured why not do more shows then [hehe]