Yokoyama Yui (Yuihan) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    ^Thank you!I collection zippos and I'm having a list of some that I could so I thought randomly,while I was looking around,what was Yui's team maybe having one with a logo on it just for the heck of it!

2. うぃむ33

うぃむ33 Kenkyuusei

I really love that pic on the dvd/br cover, it's my desktop background right now! [hehe]

tumblr_nkiz43Fn4O1spfwvzo2_1280.jpg

3. Holtov

Holtov Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Twitter:
    cimogimo
    is there any different bonus if i buy the DVD version?
    or DVD and Bluray comes with the same bonus?

4. Putraman

Putraman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I completely forgot about the poster and nearly threw it out... :fp:
    There's an application postcard inside which I believe says "Talk Show" and "Sign" for May and April respectively. I hope we'll get to see/hear that talk show eventually.

BD and DVD gets the same bonuses, according to CDJapan at least. Photo is First-Press, Poster is external.

5. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    thanks for sharing the picture! :1st:

now, using it as my bg as well! can't sop smiling everytime open my laptop.. :cute:

6. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    I just watched the first half of Yuihan no Natsuyasumi, the making-of documentary for the photobook. It was great!
    As described, it was basically a video version of the photobook plus some interesting behind-the-scenes stuff like Yui being sleepy (and actually falling asleep during one photoshoot), and revisiting places from Bi no Neiro and Irodori Nikki. Also, Yui eating. There was an interview with Ikenaga Yasunari, who said he was inspired to draw Yui in nihonga style because he watched Honmayan and thought that her face when she died in the end was beautiful... :blink:

Also, the cat in the last part of the photobook and on the cover of the DVD/Blu-ray is quite clearly a male. If you watch it, the evidence is obvious. [hehe] He just wandered up to Yui while they were shooting, and Yui started playing with him. She's so good with cats! :cute:

All in all, it was awesome just watching Yui in glorious 1080/60i. There are some clips from old episodes, and they look so clear compared to the 720p versions you find online. Can't wait to watch the second half tomorrow~

Yui, Ricchan, and Juri hung out with Minnie Mouse (http://7gogo.jp/lp/CKsEN4V2yL1WkVIvojdMdG==/273):

[​IMG]

7. Holtov

Holtov Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Twitter:
    cimogimo
    Thanks @Putraman! Now i can wait my DVD comes in peace. :banana:

8. Putraman

Putraman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I think his answer surprised everyone there. :lol:
    The second half just confirms that I really want a BD boxset of the series too. Tried to check if there were any sale figures for this release so far but no luck on my part.
    Awesome! It's a kami-level gift for Yui-oshis <3

[​IMG]
    Kitarie tweeted this photos from yesterday's MBS Radio event in Nara (more photos). I wonder when Yui will be on Listen! or ANN again.

9. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    GIFs from Paruru's thread:
    I watched the second half of Yuihan no Natsuyasumi last night. I agree with @Putraman, now I want a Blu-ray set of the whole series to rewatch it in full HD glory.
    The first part with the shamisen craftsman was pretty good, though it was mostly a retread of her first visit there. Their first visit was really important for Yui's growth as a TV host, though, so I'm glad she got to go back and thank him.

Hannari Cooking was great! The dishes seem simple enough that I can cook them, lol. :^^;: I like how she was so proud of her own cooking, squealing "oihii!" as usual, as if she were trying food from one of the restaurants on the show.

I felt a little bit cheated with the last part, though. The Ine episode of Irodori Nikki was one of the best, since it had the talk with the female sake brewer and Yui majiresu-ing about being named the next Soukantoku. I watched it over winter break when I was feeling burnt out from the previous semester of school, and it really gave me motivation and got me re-energized for the new year. But this abbreviated version felt a disjointed and rushed. I wish they had come up with another 30 minutes of new material instead of reusing footage from the show. :gavel: At least it was in 1080i.

Mini-interview video for the "Me-ness Award", sponsored by Lake, the bank that had a Yui commercial last month. She says a place she holds with great importance is the AKB theater.

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. Fina Chairani

Fina Chairani Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizuno Airi
    Yuihan 41th single senbatsu sousenkyo poster (fanmade by @Panjipngst and @churisuta on twitter)

Yuihan SSK 2015 fanmade (1).jpg

Yuihan SSK 2015 fanmade (2).jpg

Yuihan SSK 2015 fanmade (3).jpg

Please vote her!

11. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I was wondering if anyone could help,does anyone know where the clip at 2:00 is from?

In the future,I would like to have many tattoos and one of them would be a "Geisha" and I would like to take Yui-chan as a reference so I would like to take as much as possible of references to choose the colors for example!

12. BurguilloTeam

BurguilloTeam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    It is a clip from Bakusho Show Battle in which she sings a cover of Kimagure romantic but talking about Kyoto.

13. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
  14. Putraman

Putraman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I just remembered Yui made gyoza for last season's Nemousu too. [hehe] I gotta try making that yuzu version sometime.

Thanks for sharing the posters, @Fina Chairani! Just waiting for her to declare her candidacy now.

@Samara Morgane Whoa, I remember watching that OPV way too many times lol. As far as Yui and colours go I've always associated her with red. Do share that tattoo if you ever go for it!

[​IMG]
    Looks like Ryoka got to fulfill her 755 wish of meeting up with Yui~

15. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    ^I'll try my best to remember!The color issue is about her kimono!Red is my favorite color and she wear it well there but that other time she had dressed like that,it was during an Kyoto Bi No Neiro episode and she was wearing an apple green and since she have sometimes a red umbrella during the show,I'm planing her to have one too and I think the two colors can go well together!The last one would maybe purple since she like that color and I do think that color suit her as well because of the picture!The second too kinda prove it too that could be great!
    Yui Yokoyama 164.jpg Yui Yokoyama 63.jpg
    But I'm not as much into purple so I'll have to think about it!

16. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    Heh, I started liking purple because of Yui... I want to get a nice purple sweater sometime. My least favorite color is red, though :^^;:

=====

Since Rena has decided not to participate in Sousenkyo, this is a good chance for Yui to move up. I think top 10 is definitely within reach. She said she is aiming for 6th to 8th place, though I think it would take a lot for that to happen.

Looks like we're in the mood for posting SSK videos and pics, so here are some from her Japanese supporting site, http://yuihan.info/

The slogan for this year is, "Well now, let's shine brighter than Kinkaku-ji". All the images also say "Get Yuihan into Kami 8":
    [​IMG]

All for One ~Mienai Sora wo Mi ni Ikou!~ (Let's go see the unseen sky!)
    [​IMG]

Yuihan x Yui fan ~We have a dream we want to make come true~
    [​IMG]

AKB "Tsugi no 10nen" wo Hannari Matomeru Jikisou (Next Soukantoku who elegantly brings together the next 10 years of AKB)
    [​IMG]

17. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    ^ me too! i use to only like black color but i've started to like purple when i knew it was her fav color!:D

nice sousenkyo poster ;)

i can't wait to see her real one. as for the vid, thanks for the link:1st:

18. Putraman

Putraman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I have a purple phone case if that counts. :p

Well that's an appropriate slogan. It's time for her to start moving up the ranks again! While Kami 8 would be the dream I wonder how her domestic fanbase is doing—has it been growing this past year from all her added exposure? Pretty sure she's won some support from the Indonesian fans too, though I hear they have their own sousenkyo to deal with. (Speaking of which, still waiting for that joint concert footage to pop-up. I need that Temodemo. :fear:)

Anyway, I was going about my GIF-making business when this came along:
    [​IMG]
    Those specks of snow falling across her cheek... <3

19. masguas

masguas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Twitter:
    MasagusRivani
    I hope this year Yui gain her 13k loss from last year. It'll place her on rank 9-10 base on last year vote. So, if you have money and time, please vote Yui. Let's make Yui into kami8! Yui deserve more than last year.

20. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Out of topic but why is it when i know paru will center the 40th single, i kept wishing and thinking it is a yuiparu single..? I kept imaging a scene of them together... :cute:

Must be bcoz i kept re watching the mae shika last part...:^^;:

Edit: just read a post in Paruru thread, is it true Yui is new team A captain?!

Last edited: Mar 26, 2015