Your NMB48 Experiences

Discussion in 'General NMB48 Discussion' started by ithebigc, Jan 1, 2014.

1. otabe

otabe Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    soraland
    7/31 Team BII theater stage

This was my number one stage I wanted to see when I came to Japan. I seen alot of BII stages streams before and since I'm so familiar with the girls, this was a no brainer! Luckily, this show was set for one of the two days I planned to be in Osaka. After applying with the help of some scary people on discord, I managed to set up NMB mobile with my ticket account to apply. After a couple days, results came in and I won! so exciting :^O^: I was most pumped that makochi was going to be there since she missed the past couple ones. The stars were aligning! :oops:
    The faithful day finally came. I was still in Tokyo at this point. It was quite a hectic morning. I originally planned to leave my large luggage at the train station but couldn't find any empty lockers so I ended up dragging it with me onto the shinkasen. After a smooth ride, I arrived in Osaka around 3pm. I had to get ready now! After making sure I looked good for makochi, I ventured toward the theater. The ticket pick up process was easy thanks to this handy video I found on youtube explaining the theater process. Kind of surreal being in the theater for the first time! [hehe] I still had about an hour and half till show time so I ventured into the next door donki to pick up some penlights. I also stopped by the nearby NMB shop to pick up an uchiwa. I was finally ready!!
    The entering process was simple and I made it to my seat. I actually prefer the method the NMB theater uses versus the AKB theater one with regards to seat selection... I was in the last row in the back but at least I was next to the aisle so I had a very nice clear view of the stage. First thing I noticed... the theater is way smaller than I thought. Maybe it looks bigger on stream :|
    The show finally started :approve: Why does everyone have on twintails... even Makochi! Rare hair from her :cute: It was great to see all the songs I watched perform live. It's just another type of thrill! My precious sakuchan doesn't participate much in MC but thats ok [hehe] (btw makochi totally tripped, did anyone else see this o_O) Most stable performer there was Wakanyan naturally. :shock: Done should never be performed again :| I sat next to a really loud mihhi fan but other than that...
    Since this was my first ever theater show, I did not expect miokuri. What a wonderful experience that was. When I got to makochi, she noticed my uchiwa with my finger hearts and kyuned me back :inlove:. She made a half heart with her hand. I brought my hand up in front of my eye to complete the heart with her in it :blush: it was quite the experience....... I think I was holding up the line but :hehe:
    Also got good service from Yayoi, Zion, and I kinda tried to yell out to sakuchan to tell her good job today :approve:

With that, I left the theater and went to get yakitori and beer to recover :flower:

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Matto

Matto Member

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
    I had a super busy past 4 days. 5 theater shows in a row!

8/23 Team N

if the video does not show watch the video here

8/24 9th Gen Misora Birthday

8/25 Team BII Mako Birthday

8/26 Team BII afternoon & evening

• Like Like x 1
  3. Matto

Matto Member

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
    I went to NMB’s Tour Concert at Zepp Haneda yesterday. Here’s my vlog report!

It’s a busy weekend. In Osaka for the Osaka tour show as well as the 13th anniversary concerts, look forward to more reports in the coming days.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Matto

Matto Member

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
    A little late but here are my reports of the Osaka concert and the 13th anniversary concerts.

Sept. 23 Orix Theater Live Tour

Sept. 24 13th Anniversary Concerts

• Like Like x 1
  5. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    2023.09.30 Saturday 2PM Team N mu~chu Live “First Timers Welcome”

Cast: izumi ayano, ishida yumi, kuroda Fuwa, Koiima Karin, sakata misaki, sadano Haruka, Hitayama Mai, Yamamoto Mikana, wada miyuu

If there is a stage to win it would be this one especially for first time visitors to the Namba theatre.

What they don’t tell you in the instructional videos is that you bring you id and winning number to the staff at ground level then go downstairs to lockers, then back up to ground level, then back down to the theatre. Why osaka, why? Also people stand on the right side of the escalator and pass on the left, opposite of tokyo, why osaka people?

My winning number was was 75. Sounds pretty good but at said in @Matto video the seats are randomly assigned. I had good seats about 5 rows back and and about 5 seats in. No grimy pillars blocking my view.

When you enter the locker area there is an audio loop recorded by i think Karin Kojima telling you empty your pockets and store your belongings in lockers and use a plastic bag for your psyllium. Followed by English instructions recorded by Misaki

Last edited: Sep 30, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Matto

Matto Member

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
    The English instructions from Misaki is pretty funny. And actually it's Satsuki Aika who is giving the Japanese instructions... I made the same mistake and thought it was Reiko.

Also funny you went to the theater that day, I went there the same day but for the night show for Fuuwa's seitansai.

And I also went the next day for the Team M show in the afternoon before heading back home.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Matto

Matto Member

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
    I saw NMB and a bunch of other random chika idols at Fuuryu Fes 5.0 yesterday. It was a really weird experience with some cool moments.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Matto

Matto Member

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
    Here's my report from this weekend's handshake event at Makuhari Messe!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Matto

Matto Member

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
    Went to ATC Hall for the Handshake Event and the Photo + Shoulder Pat event this weekend.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Matto

Matto Member

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
    Here’s my report of the Namba Shiki 2shot photo event at Pacifico Yokohama from yesterday.

• Like Like x 2
  11. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Couple of quick online talks today. 2023.11.23, with western island idol. STU48 and NMB48. STU48 was first and I'll post in their thread. for NMB48 today I met with Misaki Yoshino and Mikana Yamamoto.
    First was Misaki. we talked almost entirely in English. we talked about thanksgiving, she said its her favorite American holiday. i was pretty excited to be talking with Misaki and I wanted to tell her how much i like team BII new stage and her performance in Tsundere. Unfortunately, I ended up talking over her, I think she wanted to talk more about Thanksgiving holiday. (It's also Labor Holiday in Japan). Misaki gets weirdly serious when she speaks in English. Maybe a product of her mind switching gears.

Next was Mikana, beautiful as always, I could tell she recently had her hair straightened again. it was silky black in appearance. I had decided beforehand to not mention her looks because she must hear it about 100 times a day so instead we talked about her magazine andMikana and her acting debut. She seemed a little tired. I got the feeling she couldn't hear me too well, there seemed to be background noise on her end.

Lastly, AeruWorld is still the easiest online talk app. basically you check the product page in Universal, use the link and log in info and just wait until an idol appears. Today I used my phone and wireless earbuds and everything went smoothly. I don't have anymore handshakes scheduled until Christmas eve with AKB48.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Matto

Matto Member

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
    I wonder if you had Misaki for Slot 1 or Slot 2? I had her early in Slot 1 and told her it was Thanksgiving and she just remembered lol. I get the vibe that she can speak more freely in English compared to Japanese where there’s an “expected way” of talking. Talking over each other is a problem I have too, especially with the “Japanese-only members” where I usually have a script in mind and if we go off script it can go sideways badly lol.

Good call on not calling Mikana pretty. I did notice some occasional technical issues and delays yesterday but even then Mikana is kinda tricky to get a decent response from.

Agreed that Aeru World is very good. I used WithLive and FortuneMeets but hated my experiences with them. I like how Aeru is hands off with the experience, and the only time you deal with the staff is if the call is straight up broken. No ID check, no showing the staff what you want to show in the call, etc. I also like being able to use it on my laptop, it helps with reflecting on my chats… if you know what I mean.

The only downside with Aeru is it forces you to combine all your tickets for that slot, so you can’t “loop” the lane.

That said, I would recommend meeting Deguchi Yuina and Wada Miyu in the future. Yuina is especially very good at taking the lead and will talk your head off. Miyu is really funny.

You can still get tickets for Dec 23 and 24 but most members have sold out for the 24th of course. They didn’t start the application yet but you have 2 more chances to get tickets.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Matto

Matto Member

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
    I was quite busy last weekend and went to a bunch of events and theater shows.

Day 1: NMB Costume Encyclopedia Release Event and My First Sumino Team M Theater Show

Day 2: NMB Costume Museum and Furukawa Yukino's Birthday Show

Day 3: My First Deguchi B2 Theater Show/Misaki Yoshino's Birthday Show

• Like Like x 3
  14. Matto

Matto Member

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
    I had a busy March and entitled this series of Namba trips as March Mattness

March 18: Team M featuring Karen Hara's Birthday

March 19: Team B2

March 28: In-person viewing of Mera Mera NMB and Bachi Bachi NMB

March 30: Team M featuring Miyu Wada's Birthday (also a mini-report of the Cerezo Osaka pre-game talk show that Karen and Mako were at)

March 31: 9th Gen Show featuring Yuma Nishi's Birthday (also a mini-report of the Shibuya Nagisa Grad Con DVD release event at Tsutaya Ebisubashi with Misaki Yoshino's group)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Matto

Matto Member

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
    I went to Misaki's first theater show since coming back to Japan! Also I had a random chance encounter with Cameron on street before the show.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Team BII 7th Stage 'Boku no Aoharu' NMB48 Theater 4/23
    (with a big surprise at the end!)

I'm spending the first week of my latest trip to Japan chasing SG theater performances and today I was in Namba. I was looking forward to this mainly to see my oshimen Yuina at long last but I was also excited at the prospect at seeing Misaki after her return from England. This was tonight's lineup:

IMG_2001 (1).jpeg

The performance opened strongly with Seijun Philosophy centered by Keito and Boyfriend no Tsukurikata centered by Sakatan who then made a funny mistake in the first MC when she said her wrong age! After that the other members were very careful to make sure they said their ages correctly!

The highlight for me of the next part was 10 Krone to Pan with Keito and Yuina, and the main show ended with a very rousing performance of Rock da yo, Jinsei wa will all members. There then followed an encore with 4 songs including Nagisa Saikou. As far as I can remember all songs were performed in their complete versions. For me, the best performers were Keito, Sakatan and Wakapon with my oshimen Yuina being the most energetic, Makochi being the prettiest and Misaki definitely the tallest!

After the encore the lights went dark for a few minutes. When they came back on the full senbatsu for the 29th single was on the stage! Not just the BII members, for example there was Kojirin, Mikanyan, Rei, Chihhi, Aanon, Miyu and Maitii. There was an announcement on the big screen and the performance of the new single started, in fact its premiere.

The song itself is an uptempo rock-like number although I have to confess maybe it didn’t quite ‘grab’ me at first hearing but I've just heard it again on a fan-uploaded recording and it sounds better for me the second time. The costumes were a plain grey school uniform type. Anyway it was a big privilege for me to be at the premiere!

After a short MC it was time for the send-off with tonight's BII members. I said "I love you" to Yuina and blew her a kiss, and she blew one back to me! Sakatan was also very sweet, then I said to Misaki "I'm from England" and she replied "I've just come back from there!" although of course I knew that!
    So ended a very fun evening and after a visit to Sakae tomorrow I'll be back in Namba on Thursday for Team N.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Team N 7th Stage 'N ship' NMB48 Theater 4/25

For this performance I applied via the new ticketing system for overseas fans, partly to see for myself how it worked and partly because I was unsure if I could win two shows close together by lottery. Using the application site is very easy and tickets can be issued at any branch of 7-11. However the normal process of getting tickets issued at the Theater is simple and as @Matto suggested some time ago the seat you get is in the block on the far left of the Theater although my view wasn't too bad.

So onto tonight's show - here's the cast:

IMG_2142.jpeg

For me the best performances tonight were Ibitsu na Shinju (centered by Chihhii), Ookami to Pride (with Zion and Yukino both very cute) and one of my favourite AKB album tracks, Ayamachi (with Kojirin and Chihhii in elegant sparkling evening dresses in maroon and white respectively). The encore included 1!2!3!4! YOROSHIKU! which for me was strange seeing it performed by NMB members instead of SKE.

A new member for me tonight was Sakura who I hadn't much noticed before but she's very pretty and cute so I'll look out for her in future. Meanwhile IMO the most outstanding performances came from Maitii who was the most energetic and had the best interactions with the audience.

Unfortunately staff-san at the send-off tonight was more of a 'pusher' than two nights ago so my interactions with the members were briefer but I was able to exchange smiles with Chihii and Maitii, and Aanon blew me a kiss. :)

Anyway that was another good show for me in Namba and tomorrow it'll be time for me to head back to Kanto for the remainder of my trip.