Your very own J-BAND

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by kyu, Jun 29, 2007.

1. lamenth

lamenth Kenkyuusei

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    I'm so late to this thread >_<;

Dude, Kyu, I listened to Atashitachi no Uta on you myspace page finally. You guys are awesome! I love this song! I'd definitely buy the Shiroi Hana CD if you guys were to release an album. I'm now officially a fan. :D

2. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

LOL not at all, better late than never, right? I made this thread to gather all of us who have j-music bands, but it turns out that i'm the one who has it. Riffat has one too but i think he's not too active in promoting his band here.
    Thank you mensi!!! wow the pressure here is kinda harder :lol: but it's okay. I will use that pressure to make our band better and meet all of your expectations.Thank you so much for liking our song, we'll be uploading others from our performance. Keep watching our performances, okay? :D

3. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

you have myspace? gotta check it out, what is it?

4. manchekoholik

manchekoholik Kenkyuusei

SH? no comment!!!
    sugoiii...
    must see their live performance

5. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

i think it's displayed below my signature all the time, qilver :lol:

@manchekoholik : yo man!!! it's about time you show up!!! how's the preparation going? to jakarta?

6. n@_cchu

n@_cchu Kenkyuusei

hey kyu.. it's me at last... hohoho..
    hi minna.... nice to meet y'all n_n and thank u for the support *tocuhed*

7. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

awww...that's it? no further comment? [​IMG]
    Come on, after all the time, you should say something more...impressive. Come on come on, spill out your heart for these fans of yours [​IMG]

8. n@_cchu

n@_cchu Kenkyuusei

neee..minna! wish me n my band big luck, coz we'll perform @ pasar festival kuningan for about 30'. hope we (me n nacchi) r not going to run out breath :roll: while we're on stage.. huhuhu..please pray for us.. (why am i begging like this?!) :oops:

to all shiroi hana member...GANBATTE! B-)

9. tempethegreat

tempethegreat Kenkyuusei

hope your band will make a good perform...
    good luck shiroi hana~ :)

10. n@_cchu

n@_cchu Kenkyuusei

tempethegreat, tq for ur support
    our last performance was great even there're some cute-mistakes (?!)

well, i've been practicing but still am running out of breath :cry:
    wokeyh, it means that i have to practice more, rite kyu?!

am waiting for our next performance n hope it'll be better than b4

Shiroi Hana, thanx for our 31dec performance, am full w/ happiness :oops:

11. Copyninja

Copyninja Member

Diving, swimming, running will help your lungs a bit ;)

12. tempethegreat

tempethegreat Kenkyuusei

^also drink lot of plain water... ;)

13. manchekoholik

manchekoholik Kenkyuusei

here some pic from SHiroi Hana love fan tour countdown 2006-2007

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

14. tempethegreat

tempethegreat Kenkyuusei

are you also from SHiroi Hana,manchekoholik????

15. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

eh? 2006-2007? 2 years ago? you mean 2007-2008? :lol:

hm looks like Nacchu has written about our gig on the new year's eve faster than me. but here's a little recap of what happened at that time :

we created a little event called "Shiroi Hana Love Fantour 2007-2008", just to see if there are our fans out there that cared to participate in the event. We asked them to write their biodatas, and write one paragraph that tells us why they like Shiroi Hana. The most creative writing could come to our performance in Jakarta with us from Bandung, and get a little merchandise from us. It turned out that we had a lot of entries come to us, and we're all very glad about it. Thank you fans of SH!!!

The event in Jakarta itself was cool, it was a new year's eve event calle Oo Misoka BATTLE OF HARAJUKU. We had a lot of fun there, and our performance was a great one. Maybe it was because our fans there really responded to us well. Ok...the first on the playlist was Aitakatta from AKB48, i had a little accident there. My drumstick was flying because it hit the below side of the cymbal. Oh what a drag!!! So we had to repeat the song again. Thank God it happened in the beginning of the song, just before the vocalists sing the first "Aitakatta..." line. :oops:
    The second one was from Morning Musume, Love and Peace ~Hero ga Yattekita~. Well it was a cheerful song as you know it, so we played it with so much energy, just like Aitakatta one. So many people there sang along with the song. I particularly observed that there were girls in the front of the audience there who sang along with the songs we played, it was great to know that girls know and love AKB48 and Morning Musume too!!! <3
    Next was ROCKING from ZONE. It is a dark song, so we played it kinda cool and it's okay that only a little of the audience knew the song, because it's indeed not a very popular song from ZONE. But it's a great song and we just love how the audience enjoying the song even though they didn't know it.
    After ROCKING was BINGO! from AKB48 again. Well the audience was waiting for that song, so people went crazy when we played it. Again the girls in the front sang along with it, it made us very happy. The last one was HANABI ~Kimi ga Ita Natsu~ from ZONE again, it's an upbeat yet a very sweet song, and many of the audience knew the song so they responded well to the song too.
    And the best part was...the audience yelling "ENCORE ENCORE!!!" after we finished the 5th song. We should end the performance (given 30 minutes or 5 songs to play, according to the contract), but seeing that the audience was very eager to see us play, the committee give us bonus 1 more song to play. So we thanked the audience and for the Encore, we play Moonlight Densetsu, Shiroi Hana version. That sweet song from Sailormoon anime had been changed to have a somewhat hard-rock feel, and we played it with our heart's content and it's great to see the audience, knowing the song of course, sang along with us and some of them even went headbanging :D :D :D

Well...another performance went well, i guess. Thank you for you guys here too, cause many of you have supported us all the way from wherever you are. We will upload our vids as soon as possible here. Hope Shiroi Hana will be better in the future. <3 <3 <3

16. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Wow!!! Awesome review!!! Rocked my socks like one of the Stage Performance reviews by Tatami Mats!!! B-)

Congrats on the performance! I hope to hear more about your performances in the future! :D

17. GTO

GTO Kenkyuusei

Great Performance SH ! ... I think this is a lot better than WGT event :D
    I know all the song except sailor moon :p

18. n@_cchu

n@_cchu Kenkyuusei

well, thanx again for the advices. that's a big help, lets give it a try :D
    kyu... that's a sugoi review.. i hardly understand some words, teehee. lets improving my english first i guess :cry:

19. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

kyu, when will SH's latest performance upped on YouTube?
    I WANT TO SEE IT!

20. manchekoholik

manchekoholik Kenkyuusei

no, i just one of shiroi hana's wotas

yup i mean 2007-2008..gomen minna wkwkkwkw