HKT48 Sashihara Rino Zachou Kouen at Meijiza
HKT48 Sashihara Rino Zachou Kouen at Meijiza (original title: HKT48指原莉乃座長公演 at 明治座) is an HKT48 combined stage play & concert. It is being performed from April 8 until April 23, 2015 at the Meiji Theatre, Tokyo. The screenplay and direction is done by Yokouchi Kensuke. Sashihara Rino acts as Zachou (theater troupe leader).
The performance runs for about three hours total and is split up into two parts: "Hakata Girls Kabuki", a play and "Dance! Tanuki Matsuri", an HKT48 Live.
Hakata Girls Kabuki: "The Tanuki Palace of Hakata's Okuni"
The first part consists of an action comedy play written by Yokouchi Kensuke containing influences from Super Kabuki, a style of Kabuki (classic Japanese theater) mixed with influences from modern theater plays.
Its title is based on the supposed originator of Kabuki theater "Izumo no Okuni" (Okuni of Izumo), now becoming Okuni of Hakata instead.
The play is set in Sengoku era Japan, where Kinuta, a girl from the Tanukura Household yearns to preform the star role in the local Kabuki theater. However, she and her family are actually Tanuki (Raccoon Youkai) in disguise. When the Troupe of the local theater, named after their current star Okuni and led by Umimaru, catches on to this, trouble starts brewing.
- Sashihara Rino as Kinuta
- Yabuki Nako as Ohagi (Kinuta's little sister)
- Ota Aika as Okuro (Mesu-squad leader)
- Moriyasu Madoka as Otama (Mesu-squad deputy)
- Tashima Meru as Komame (Mesu-squad)
- Sakaguchi Riko as Onegi (Mesu-squad)
- Murashige Anna as Omiso (Mesu-squad)
- Tomonaga Mio as Kinoko (Mesu-squad)
- Sakai Toshiya as Ponta (Household bodyguard)
- Okamori Akira as Tanukura (Household head)
Hakata Okuni Troupe
- Miyawaki Sakura as Okuni
- Kodama Haruka as Okiku (Troupe officer)
- Imada Mina as Oume (Troupe officer)
- Motomura Aoi as Yuri
- Matsuoka Natsumi as Tsubaki
- Anai Chihiro as Sumire
- Ueki Nao as Tanpopo
- Kumazawa Serina as Himawari
- Inukai Junji as Umimaru (Troupe leader)
- Iwamoto Tatsurou as Gantaira (Troupe clerk)
- Takagi Rin as Taiko Toyotomi Hideyoshi
- Fujita Naomi
- Action Scene Ensemble:
- Ito Shun, Miyagawa Yasuhiro, Murai Ryo, Kitamura Umi, Samukawa Shougo, Osone Keita, Matsumoto Naoya, Maekawa Takenori, Aida Shouta, Yamaguchi Maya
The cast is fixed for the entire period in which the play runs. All HKT48 members besides Sashihara Rino were selected through a round of auditions.
HKT48 Live: "Dance! Tanuki Matsuri"
The second part consists of an HKT48 live using new costumes and appropriate theatricals.
01. Kawa no Nagare no You ni
02. Flying Get
03. Baby! Baby! Baby!
04. Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru
05. Kondo Koso Ecstasy
06. Kimi no Na wa Kibou
07. Kaze wa Fuiteiru
09. Suki! Suki! Skip!
11. Sakura, Minna de Tabeta
12. Anata ga ite kureta kara