History: NMB48 Promoted Members
- January 1 - NAMBATTLE ~Tatakawana NMB Chauyarou!~ is announced and with it, the dissolution of Team N, Team M and Team BII. The 40 members of the three teams are now simply referred to as "Members": Abe Wakana, Azuma Yuki, Ishida Yuumi, Ishizuka Akari, Izumi Ayano, Uno Mizuki, Umeyama Cocona, Okamoto Rena, Ogawa Yuuka, Kato Yuuka, Kojima Karin, Kawakami Chihiro, Kawano Nanaho, Kitamura Mana, Sakamoto Nami, Sadano Haruka, Shiotsuki Keito, Shibuya Nagisa, Shimizu Rika, Shiroma Miru, Shinzawa Nao, Shobu Marin, Sugiura Kotone, Jonishi Rei, Deguchi Yuina, Nakagawa Mion, Nakano Mirai, Namba Hinata, Hara Karen, Hori Shion, Hongo Yuzuha, Maeda Reiko, Mizuta Shiori, Minami Haasa, Miyake Yuria, Yasuda Momone, Yamasaki Amiru, Yamamoto Ayaka, Yamamoto Mikana, Yokono Sumire
- February 22 - Azuma Yuki graduates from NMB48.
- February 23 - Sakamoto Nami graduates from NMB48.
- March 19 - Yamamoto Ayaka graduates from NMB48.
- May 23 - Yokono Sumire resigns from NMB48.
- May 31 - Ogawa Yuuka graduates from NMB48.
- June 11 - Kitamura Mana graduates from NMB48.
- June 15 - Shimizu Rika graduates from NMB48.
- August 14 - Hirayama Mai and Manabe Anju promoted.
- August 21 - Miyake Yuria graduates from NMB48.
- August 31 - Shiroma Miru graduates from NMB48.
- September 17 - Ishizuka Akari graduates from NMB48.
- September 20 - Namba Hinata graduates from NMB48.
- November 30 - Kawano Nanaho graduates from NMB48.
- December 12 - Shobu Marin resigned from NMB48.
- December 29 - Yasuda Momone graduates from NMB48.
- January 1 - The NMB48 Team Shuffle 2022 was held reforming the two teams Team N and Team M with the current Promoted Members.
- Ishida Yuumi, Izumi Ayano, Okamoto Rena, Kato Yuuka, Kojima Karin, Sadano Haruka, Shibuya Nagisa, Shinzawa Nao, Sugiura Kotone, Nakagawa Mion, Hirayama Mai, Minami Haasa, and Yamamoto Mikana are transferred to Team N.
- Abe Wakana, Uno Mizuki, Umeyama Cocona, Kawakami Chihiro, Shiotsuki Keito, Jonishi Rei, Deguchi Yuina, Nakano Mirai, Hara Karen, Hori Shion, Hongo Yuzuha, Maeda Reiko, Manabe Anju, Mizuta Shiori, and Yamasaki Amiru are transferred to Team M.
- Wada Miyu gets promoted to Team N.