NAMBATTLE2 ~Gamushara ni Narana NMB Chauyaro!~
NAMBATTLE2 ~Gamushara ni Narana NMB Chauyaro!~ (NAMBATTLE2 〜がむしゃらにならなNMBちゃうやろっ！〜) is a continuation of NMB48's revitalization project, NAMBATTLE ~Tatakawana NMB Chauyarou!~. It was announced on January 1, 2022. With it came the re-instatement of NMB48's traditional teams, Team N, Team M and Team BII.
- 1 General Information
- 2 Ai - Individual battle
- 3 Mai - Group battle
- 4 Un - Game match
- 5 J - Joshin CM fan vote
- The first three battles were introduced on January 1st, 2022. The fourth battle was introduced on January 16th, 2022.
- Ai (愛; Love) - Individual battle
- Mai (舞; Performance) - Group battle
- Un (運; Luck) - Game match
- J (Joshin) - Joshin CM fan vote
- All NMB48 members will participate in NAMBATTLE2, except for Umeyama Cocona and Yamasaki Amiru due to graduation.
- The finale will be held on March 27, 2022, at ROHM Theatre Kyoto.
Ai - Individual battle
- (Main article: NAMBATTLE2 ~Ai~)
This battle will be determined through a fan-voted election where the top members will perform in the group's 27th single.
The voting methods are the same as the "J" battle, but the voting period is different. Voting opened on February 22, 2022 at 10:00 JST and closed on March 25, 2022 at 15:00 JST.
- 1st Preliminary Winner: Kojima Karin (Team N, 4,694 pt.)
- 2nd Preliminary Winner: Kojima Karin (Team N, 8,901 pt.)
- Final Winner (Center for NMB48 27th Single): Kawakami Chihiro (Team M, 21,462 pt.)
Mai - Group battle
Both teams will perform the same setlist and team-specific encores separately at each round of battle. The first two rounds will have three judges who can give up to 100 points each (300 total). The final round will have four judges (400 total). Judges include stage managers and choreographers. The team with the most points will be declared the winner.
Reward: The winning team will earn a music video for the group's 27th single.
- Team N: Ishida Yuumi, Izumi Ayano, Okamoto Rena, Kato Yuuka, Kojima Karin, Sadano Haruka, Shibuya Nagisa, Shinzawa Nao, Nakagawa Mion, Hirayama Mai, Minami Haasa, Yamamoto Mikana, Wada Miyu
- Team M: Abe Wakana, Uno Mizuki, Kawakami Chihiro, Shiotsuki Keito, Jonishi Rei, Deguchi Yuina, Nakano Mirai, Hara Karen, Hori Shion, Hongo Yuzuha, Maeda Reiko, Manabe Anju, Mizuta Shiori
- 1st Round of Performances:
- 2022.03.09 – Team M: 263 points
- 2022.03.10 – Team N: 261 points
- 2nd Round of Performances:
- 2022.03.16 – Team N: 268 points (total: 529 points)
- 2022.03.17 – Team M: 274 points (total: 537 points)
- 3rd Round of Performances (2022.03.27):
- Team N – (382/400 points) (total: 911 points)
- Team M – (370/400 points) (total: 907 points)
- Winning team: Team N
- M00 overture
- M01 Shidare Yanagi
- M02 Doshaburi no Seishun no Naka de
- M03 Gattsuki Girls
- M04 Hoshizora no Caravan
- M05 Cattleya no Hana wo Miru Tabi ni Omoidasu
- M06 Amagami Hime
- M07 Hatsukoi Shijo Shugi
- M08 Koi to Ai no Sono Aida ni wa
(Both teams performed a different encore)
Both teams will perform the same setlist together. Performances will be evaluated through fan voting at "17LIVE." The team with the most points will be declared the winner.
Reward: The winning team will earn special media appearances.
- Group A - Ace (エース): Lee Siyeon, Kameno Zion, Sakashita Mako, Sakata Misaki, Sakurada Ayaka, Sumino Wakana, Hayakawa Yuna, Matsuoka Sakura, Matsuno Mio, Matsumoto Mihina, Yamamoto Hikaru
- Group B - Burikko BaBy (ぶりっこBaBy): Asao Momoka, Ike Honoka, Kuroshima Sakura, Kuroda Fuuwa, Sakamoto Risa, Satsuki Aika, Takahashi Sae, Tatsumoto Yayoi, Tanaka Yukino, Fukuno Ami, Yoshino Misaki
- 1st Round of Performances (2022.02.25)
- 2nd Round of Performances (2022.03.03)
- Group A: 1740 points
- Group B: 1922 points
- 3rd Round of Performances (2022.03.11)
4th Round of Performances (2022.03.14)(Cancelled due to confirmed COVID-19 cases)
- Final Round of Performances (2022.03.27):
- Group A: 3549 points
- Group B: 3477 points
- Winning team: Group A
(For the 1st and 2nd round, Group A perfomed M01~M05 while Group B performed M06~M10. For the 3rd round, the order was swapped. Both groups performed the encore together.)
- M00 overture
- M01 Isshukan, Zenbu ga Getsuyoubi nara ii no ni...
- M02 Gomen ne, Suki ni Nacchatte...
- M03 Otoshiana
- M04 Nandeyanen, Idol
- M05 Peak
- M06 Taiyou ga Sakamichi wo Noboru Koro
- M07 Virgin love
- M08 Almond Croissant Keikaku
- M09 Todokanasou de Todoku Mono
- M10 Niji no Tsukurikata
- EN01 Sasasa Saikoo!
- EN02 Yume wa Nigenai
- EN03 NMB48
Un - Game match
Reward: The top 7 finalists will receive different rewards depending on ranking.
Members were placed in one of eight groups by lottery draw. Two members from each group will be selected for a total of 16 semi-finalists. Names in bold denote group winners.
- First Round (2022.02.28)
- Second Round (2022.03.04)
- Third Round (2022.03.08)
The 13 semi-finalists were placed in one of two groups. Three members from each group were selected for a total of 6 semi-finalists. Names in bold denote group winners.
- Group A: Abe Wakana, Uno Mizuki, Okamoto Rena, Sumino Wakana, Takahashi Sae, Wada Miyu
- Group B: Izumi Ayano, Kawakami Chihiro, Kojima Karin, Sakata Misaki, Sakamoto Risa, Maeda Reiko, Matsuoka Sakura
The members who lost the qualification round will compete against each other in a rock-paper-scissors tournament. One member will be selected to join the final round.
- Selected from qualification round: Hongo Yuzuha
The 7 finalists will compete against each other to determine the final ranking.
J - Joshin CM fan vote
Reward: The winning member will appear in Joshin Denki's new commercial.
The voting methods are the same as the "Ai" battle, but the voting period is different. Voting opened on January 27, 2022 at 10:00 JST and closed on February 25, 2022 at 15:00 JST.
The six methods of voting were:
- 26th single (Koi to Ai no Sono Aida ni wa) serial code
- NMB48 Mobile
- NMB48 Mail
- NMB48 Mail App
- NMB48 LIVE!! ON DEMAND
- Shin-YNN NMB48 CHANNEL
- Final Winner: Kawakami Chihiro