|Birthdate||June 27, 1999|
|Current Age||23 Years Old|
|Social Networks||Instagram / SHOWROOM / Twitter|
|Idol Career Info|
|Debuted||January 2018 / Draft 3rd Generation|
Otake Hitomi is a member of AKB48's Team A. She is also a member of Melisma.
- 1 Trivia
- 2 History
- 3 AKB48 Senbatsu Elections
- 4 Team History
- 5 Singles Participation
- 6 Units
- 6.1 Stage Units
- 6.2 Concert Units
- 6.2.1 AKB48 Kenkyuusei + Draft 3-kisei Concert 〜Yukuzo! Nobishiro ☆ Paradise〜
- 6.2.2 2020 AKB48 shin Unit Live Matsuri Kaisai Kettei no Oshirase
- 6.2.3 Shinshun! AKB48 Fresh Concert 2022 ~Fuyu mo Yappari AKB!~
- 6.2.4 AKB48 Dobbon! 1 Year Anniversary Live
- 6.2.5 MX Matsuri! AKB48 60th Single "Hisashiburi no Lipgloss" Announcement Commemoration Concert in Budokan 2022
- 6.2.6 AKB48 Dobbon! 2 Year Anniversary Live!
- 7 Gallery
- Admired members: Takahashi Minami and Ogino Yuka
- Hobbies: Fashion, gaming
- Pros: Completes tasks if she musters the will to
- Cons: My-pace character
- Special skills: Swimming, euphonium
- She was Team B's 4th choice at the Draft.
- She owns two cats, named "Yukimi" and "Mari".
- She describes her appearance and personality as "like a cat".
- In August 2019 she participated in the AiKaBu Memorial Party event of the AiKaBu idol stock market mobile game. Her company's name was "Karaoke Snack Hitomi Co., Ltd."
- She wore her mother's furisode at her Coming of Age Ceremony in 2020.
- In March 2021 she passed the Personal Colorist Test Levels 2 and 3.
- The first music video she appeared in was Sugar night, more than 4.5 years after her debut. She was selected due to ranking in the Hisashiburi no Lipgloss SHOWROOM Senbatsu.
- She was a member of the omurice team in the AKB48 Cooking Senbatsu Competition.
- Used to use the nickname 'Toppa-chan'.
- In January, joined AKB48 as part of its 3rd Draft Generation, chosen by Team B.
- On September 7th, was promoted to Team B.
- On June 6th, was part of her first AKB48 song, the COVID-19 charity single Hanareteitemo.
- On July 20, appeared in the special AKBINGO NEO episode 2 for ranking 6th place in the AKB48 no Dobboun! Hitori Jime app event.
- On December 8th, at the AKB48 16th Anniversary Team Shuffle, it was announced she would be transferred to Mukaichi Team A.
- On March 19th, was part of the senshuuraku performance for Team B's Theater no Megami stage.
- On April 19th, transferred to Mukaichi Team A.
AKB48 Senbatsu Elections
- 10th Senbatsu Election - Not Ranked
- 2017 Member Draft Pool → AKB48 Kenkyuusei → Team B → Team A
- Joined the 2017 Member Draft Pool on November 11, 2017
- Drafted into Team B on January 21, 2018
- Promoted to Team B on September 7, 2019
- Transferred to Team A on April 19, 2022 (Announcement: December 8, 2021 (AKB48 16th Anniversary Team Shuffle))
- Oosawagi Tengoku (Ne mo Ha mo Rumor)
- Okubyou na Namake Mono (Moto Kare desu)
- Sugar night (Hisashiburi no Lip Gloss)
- Da Re Da (Doushitemo Kimi ga Suki da)
- A8 (Juuryoku Sympathy)
- Sono Mama de
- Omoidasu Tabi ni Tsuraku Naru
AKB48 Kenkyuusei + Draft 3-kisei Concert 〜Yukuzo! Nobishiro ☆ Paradise〜
2020 AKB48 shin Unit Live Matsuri Kaisai Kettei no Oshirase
- Yasashiku Suru Yori Kisu wo Shite
- Yume no dead body (Solo)
- Jabaja (Solo)
Shinshun! AKB48 Fresh Concert 2022 ~Fuyu mo Yappari AKB!~
AKB48 Dobbon! 1 Year Anniversary Live
MX Matsuri! AKB48 60th Single "Hisashiburi no Lipgloss" Announcement Commemoration Concert in Budokan 2022
- New Team Concert
- Day 3
AKB48 Dobbon! 2 Year Anniversary Live!
- Junai no Crescendo (Center)
- Toshishita no Otoko no ko (Candies song)
Otake Hitomi 10th Senbatsu Election Poster (2018)
Otake Hitomi (2018)
Otake Hitomi (Draft 2018)