| Yamagishi Natsumi (山岸奈津美)
| Natsumin (なつみん)
| Birth Info
|| September 16, 1994
|| Osaka, Japan
|| 26 Years Old
| Professional Info
|| Instagram / Twitter
| Idol Career Info
|| Team N
|| October, 2010 / 1st Generation
|| March, 2015
Yamagishi Natsumi was a member of NMB48's Team N.
- 春、夏、秋、冬。どの季節が好きですか？ (奈津ー)。大阪府出身高校3年生 20歳 なつみん こと 山岸奈津美です
- Haru, natsu, aki, fuyu. Dono kisetsu ga suki desu ka? (Natsuu). Osaka-ken shusshin koukou 3-nensei 26-sai Natsumin koto Yamagishi Natsumi desu
- (Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter. Which season do you like? (Natsuu (Summer)). From Osaka prefecture, in 3rd year of high school, I'm 26-year old Natsumin or Yamagishi Natsumi)
- On March 10th, 16 members of the 1st Generation were promoted to Team N but Natsumi was not one of them.
- On October 19th, was part of her first senbatsu for NMB48's 2nd single Oh My God!.
- On March 1st, announced her graduation at the NMB48 theater.
- On March 12th, had her last theater appearance.
- On March 31st, had her last handshake event for NMB48's 11th single, Don't look back!.
- Started up her own design brand, "N.frais".
- In June, appeared at the Tokyo Street Collection.
- In July, appeared in the stage play "Alice in Deadly School Beyond" (アリスインデッドリースクール ビヨンド).
- On August 26th-27th, appeared at the NO FEAR FESTIVAL in Taiwan as a musical artist.
- In July, appeared at a festival for the first time as part of the female idol group Nijiiro no Hiko Shojo, alongside former NMB48 member Yamagishi Natsumi and former AKB48 Kenkyuusei Katono Mizuho.
- In August, was nominated as a semi-finalist for the "MISS FLASH 2019" award.
- In October, appeared in the stage play "7×1" (ナナカケイチ).
AKB48 Senbatsu Elections
AKB48 Janken Tournaments
- NMB48 Kenkyuusei → Team M → Team N → Graduation
- Joined NMB48 as a Kenkyuusei on October, 2010
- Promoted to Team M on January 26, 2012 (Team M Formation)
- Transferred to Team N on February 24, 2014 (AKB48 Group Daisokaku Matsuri)
- Graduated from NMB48 Team N on March 12, 2015 (Announcement: March 1, 2015 | Last activity: March 31, 2015)
- M1 (Idol no Yoake)
- Kuchi Utsushi no Chocolate
- N3 (Koko ni Datte Tenshi wa Iru) (Revival)
- Nando mo Nerae!
- 100nen Saki Demo
- NHK Hall (Tokyo)
- NTK Hall (Nagoya)
- Hobbies: Watching horror movies, clothes
- Special skills: Styling hair, making sweets
- Favorite brands: Cecil McBee, Tralala, LizLisa
- Favorite colors: Pink, yellow
- Favorite foods: Strawberries, gratin
- Good friends with: Kawakami Rena
- Future ambition: Magazine model
- Former member of Art Club
- Has the same birthday as Kawakami Rena
- Runs a fashion brand (N.frais)
Yamagishi Natsumi (2013)
Yamagishi Natsumi (Late 2012)
Yamagishi Natsumi (Early 2012)
Yamagishi Natsumi (Late 2011)
Yamagishi Natsumi (Early 2011)
Yamagishi Natsumi (2010)