Event / Concert AKB48 41st Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (June 6, 2015)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by natsu-kun, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Cakula

Cakula Kenkyuusei

is the sousenkyo like KFC or KNP?
    i hope the management have the other concept for Sousenkyo single

2. jimmyonishi

jimmyonishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    Wish I could vote for Renachii but its like $16 D:

3. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Not participating in election certainly doesn't guarantee a grad announcement coming soon BUT it is fair to say that it makes it much more likely. Many more of the girls who don't participate end up graduating within a year than don't

4. うぃむ33

うぃむ33 Kenkyuusei

Wow how have I never seen that before??

That was f**king amazing :shocku:

5. elloullii

elloullii Kenkyuusei

Sorry, I am a new AKB48 fan and really want to go to Japan to attend the SSK event this year.

May I ask how to apply for a ticket? is there any tutorial?

Thanks very much

6. marnchor

marnchor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    would you mind terribly if we qualify that statement a bit... i don't think the relationship between those two things is a causal one, rather they may be 2 common symptoms of a certain degree of dislike or lack of enthusiasm for an aspect of the core AKBG operating model.

And this is the one thing during the year that they can actively opt out of. eg I havent heard of people opting out of Janken. (could be wrong)

it may be a fine distinction, and it may not matter that much, but SSK shouldn't be tarred with "pressuring people into graduating". It can be a brilliant event, with a basic but absolutely compelling concept... some girls even find fulfillment in ranking and graduate after the fact (more SKE... Yukko, Kinchan if am not mistaken)

7. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    Didn't Minarun opt out of Janken when she had her scandal? Or am I misunderstanding this? http://melosnomichi.blogspot.com/2011/09/mori-anna-oba-mina-shimada-rena-scandal.html
    ----------------

Anyway - is there anyway to update the OP to have a list of the girls who have decided to run/not to run and the ones left to announce?
    Also Takamina said on 755 that she will make an announcement on March 23rd - wondering if this is about the election? I really hope she will run....... :( http://akb48-daily.blogspot.com/2015/03/takahashi-minami-i-will-make.html
    Also Aki-P addressed on his 755 why they chose fukuoka dome - apparently it has to do with weather, timing (allowing them to make noise after a certain time, and capacity. http://akb48-daily.blogspot.com/2015/03/akimoto-yasushi-explains-why-general.html

8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    If i remember correctly, Mina was suspended from all AKB activities at that time.

9. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I didn't mean that the election causes girls to graduate. I guess that could be true in some cases, but I meant that from the fans' perspective, if a girl chooses not to participate, that means that she is more likely to graduate soon than if she had participated. There have been exceptions so it's not a guarantee, but most girls who don't participate do announce graduation.

10. rendyov

rendyov Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyasumadoka
    Still wondering, will harugon and chikano participate this year?

11. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Considering harugon didnt rank last year, I dont think she will participate and rather focussing on the JKT SSK

12. nad148

nad148 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    I guess they won't participate this year because there's a slim chance they get a rank.. It's kinda hard for indonesian fans to massively vote them and it's expensive, and I think some Indonesian JKT fans are not AKB fans, some Indonesian AKB fans are not JKT fans (like me)..

Well, Harugon tried last year, but fail, so is chikarina and she still an akb member that time..

13. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Last year's timing was just bad. JKT held their SSK like a month before AKB held theirs. That caught Harugon fans off guard. The plan was to push her really high for JKT (and it worked) but then knowing she joined AKB SSK, it wasn't at full force anymore.

14. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    I'm wondering the same... will there be a lottery for event tickets?

15. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Unless they change the procedure (which I doubt), you will need to create an account on the AKB48-Group Ticket Center. From there you will be able to apply for the ticket lottery once it begins. And yes, it is a lottery which means there is a chance you won't win. However, if you win you will then need to pay for your ticket which will most likely involve paying at a convenience store in Japan like Lawson or 7-11. Thi needs to be done right after the lottery results are revealed, usually within 48 hours. After that you will need to return to the convenience store to claim your ticket, which usually becomes available a few days prior to the event. You can claim your ticket all the way up until the day of the event.

Something else to consider, from what I hear from friends many of the local fans went and reserved hotel rooms in Fukuoka the moment they announced the events. So right now many of the hotels near the venue are all listed as sold out that weekend. That's not to say that some won't become available later as I'm sure people who don't win a ticket will cancel their hotel reservations. But at this point I would be open to staying somewhere a little ways from Fukuoka.

Please note there are threads devoted to these questions in the AKB48 Discussion section, specifically "Seeing AKB48 Shows", "AKB48 Q&A" etc.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2015
  16. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    ^ thank you for a very detailed answer. I did try using the search function in those two threads, but I couldn't find any information. It sounds like everything will be booked up pretty fast so I guess I'll be buying my discount air ticket soon! Even if I don't win, the weekend trip to Fukuoka would be lovely.

I have to add that, now that I'm seriously thinking of attending, I'm certainly glad this year's event will be indoors.

17. うぃむ33

うぃむ33 Kenkyuusei

I think everybody that is going is happy to have it held indoors.

As someone who's watching it at home, I must say this though.

I'm not a mayuyu oshi, but something about her finally winning it all, hearing that 'mayuyu mayuyu' call, and walking down to accept it in the pouring rain ranks as one of the most epic moments I've experienced as a fan. I got goosebumps watching it

18. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    ^ I'm Mayu oshi :) i'm agree with you..

but i also think that Sashi is also doing her best for this year.. she's really really really working hard for her career. and i think "Sashi.." Call is not bad too.. :blush:

and maybe if jurina win.. aki-p will make a song like UZA. *i miss AKB cool song, guys [hehe]

Last edited: Mar 22, 2015
  19. elloullii

elloullii Kenkyuusei

Thank you so much for the answer, in this case, when is it usually announce the lottery result and how is it possible for a foreigner to pay for the ticket even if I win?, As I wont be in Japan before around the event time.

And how likely is it to win a ticket?, is it really difficult?

20. chewybacca

chewybacca Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    Twitter:
    mhcc27
    Anyone actually thinking of going this year?

They do have credit card options though; even registering my card on the Group Ticket Center (regardless if I won something or not) registered a 0.01c blip on my credit card statement so I'm assuming it works!

Lucky I booked a hotel room in Fukuoka during that weekend, then!