Event / Concert AKB48 41st Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (June 6, 2015)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by natsu-kun, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    @araishikeiwai You will most likely win than not. It's a smaller venue but it's really not that small, at prolli 50k once they set up the arena.

2. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
  3. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    And the Chunichi Dragons are at home that weekend (ironically against the Orix Buffaloes). Technically Kyocera Dome is also available that weekend according to the stadium website. So surely there were other factors involved too. (Like cost to rent the facility? Seating capacity?)

4. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    However Nana and Riho are still eligible this year because they will be active March 20th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. うぃむ33

うぃむ33 Kenkyuusei

While they're stile eligible, there's almost no way they'd want to participate because they are graduating now. They would also probably feel bad taking away a spot from a member that will still be around for a while. You should probably keep them on the list.

6. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Kyocera Dome (Osaka) has roughly 2,000 seats less than Fukuoka Dome, while Nagoya Dome has roughly the same amount of seats as as Fukuoka.

Kyocera Dome - 36,400+ seats
    Nagoya Dome - 38,400+ seats
    Fukuoka Dome - 38,500+ seats

7. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
  8. bustergol

bustergol Kenkyuusei

wow, they even already planned that sasshi will win this year and hkt will win alot, boriing..... even for rigged event.

this is makes janken event looks executed better, kinda predictable but still excited.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
  9. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    This seems pretty on the money. I hope management takes the time to troll and make the single a triple center of Anmi-Uha-Sakura, haha.

10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

I agree with that (with 8 more girls, since I still think it will be a 40nin senbatsu). But did want to mention that you have Sakura on Team H in your predictions.

11. DaimonMichiko

DaimonMichiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    rigged...? how? you do realize that the counting is done by external party and have lots of legal stuff involved in it rite? the possible way is for hkt management to bulk buying the votes. how does that benefit hkt management and akb48 group in the long run? the vote doesnt come cheaply . It's like saying because they conduct the event in Tokyo, akb member will definitely win. Lol

12. jimmyonishi

jimmyonishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    Is Wayne-san from AIDOL going back to get some more votes?

13. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    LOL, are you really taking anything @bustergol says seriously?

Who? Wouldn't that question be more appropriate on the AIDOL site? There are lots of Western fans who will be buying copies of the CD and voting for the election.

14. jimmyonishi

jimmyonishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    Believe his handle is Mayuyu and he was featured in a japanese television show (YOU wa nani shini nippon e) when he visited for the last year's SSK.

15. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Kyocera's rent is probably higher because its Osaka + Sasshi is fighting with Mayuyu for the throne

16. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

Though I think Sasshi will still finish 1st or 2nd, I wonder if her total votes will go down this year. I'm basing that purely on would-be Sasshi votes going to other HKT members. Sakuratan could probably crack Kami 7, with Madoka and Haruppi closing in on senbatsu.

While Takamina announced her graduation, it's still well after the election and 41st single. Still possible she'll opt out.

17. Cakula

Cakula Kenkyuusei

Rank
    Senbatsu 1-16 (16 Member)
    Undergirls 17-32 (16 Member)
    Next Girls 33-48 (16 Member)
    Future Girls 49-64 (16 Member)
    Upcoming Girls 65-80 (16 Member)

18. Corinth

Corinth Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    So far the best news is that it is indoors! I just get the feeling it's a lot harder for the members to enjoy too when it's so cold.

19. marnchor

marnchor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Hmm... whilst this may seem like homefield advantage to HKT... my sense of how this could be real involves Fukuoka/Kyushu based fans not wanting to come second best "at home". Other sports like factors like being more familiar with the venue etc... prob do not apply. its not as if its any more or less easy for locals to vote... Having said that the "local pride" factor could be tangible and meaningful... (HKT fans will talk about that list of 32 HKT members or something that they all want to push to rank, inc familiar face at #1...)

But this could also stoke other sister groups into a counteraction... "i am going to buy a few more just to offset those crazies down south"...

Exciting!

20. Cakula

Cakula Kenkyuusei

I hope Sakura win the senbatsu

Last edited: Mar 20, 2015