Event / Concert AKB48 41st Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (June 6, 2015)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by natsu-kun, Mar 20, 2015.

1. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

I think this is not relevant to this thread.

This as well.

And also this.

Anyway, I was hoping that Senbatsu would have 10 spots only (since you know, tenth anniversary). That would have been hilarious and it'll send all the wotas raging.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
  2. marnchor

marnchor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Who will be #1?

Last year the Mayuyu squadron sweated blood and sqeezed what felt like the last drops to get her to the summit. Can it be repeated? Was there a beneficial effect from Yuko's graduation (and transferred votes) and is that origen linkage valid (any more)? Will she break the curse of the #1 never repeating in consecutive years? (Prediction... 3rd)

And Sasshi? Will she get a bounce from not having got it in 2014? or is she going to have to share some votes with Sakuratan? (predict 1st)

Is this the Yukirin swansong? I cannot see factors adding to her vote numbers substantively, so it will take an overall voting decrease or a dramatic levelling out near the top. (Predict 5th)

There are some big numbers for others to chase... but will Sayanee translate her increased general popularity to fan votes? (predict 2nd)

How about Jurina? (precict 4th) Will there be q crazy good bye gift.to TKMN... are fans realists or sentimental romantics? (prob 8th)

Sakuratan, Paruru, Rena to round out other top spots?

3. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

^^The report button would have worked much better than cluttering up the page quoting ALL of them?? That really doesn't make things better.
    :wtf:

4. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    Gee you are right, I'll move to the other thread, my bad

5. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
  6. Cakula

Cakula Kenkyuusei

Oh men sorry for post in wrong thread, i've edited soon

7. StellaFleuret

StellaFleuret Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamaguchiyuuki
    Twitter:
    StellaFleure
  8. nad148

nad148 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Wow time flies really fast! It feels just like not long ago I streamed the ssk and felt soo happy Mayu won, and now we're talking about the next ssk..
    anyway, I'm relieved they picked indoor venue this time, there won't be anyone drenched and cold in the rain..
    Many predict sashi win this year, but I think she'll get 2nd as hkt fans planning to push all 30 something members this year.. I guess either mayu or yukirin win this year? Well my biggest wish is jurina rank up to 3rd, that would be great

9. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    Hopefully its just she's against the elections and not that shes graduating. It would be very sad.... :(

10. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Ah man Rika is one of the few members that fans haven't really been able to show appreciation for and i feel really hasn't had her moment. I really thought fans would pull together and try to vote for her up this election.

11. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    Well I don't know how official it is, but according to this she isn't going to.

https://mobile.twitter.com/OfficialMRK48/status/578946712858804224

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. ozawa_chan

ozawa_chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    Nishishi also assured fans that not participate=/=graduating when she didn't run for election last year. Besides, Goto Risako didn't participate last year either and she's still in SKE.

13. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    I'm surprised at the decision they're holding the senbatsu sousenkyou in somewhere other than Tokyo. It kind of makes sense that they want a dome environment after the rain concerns from last year, but...

This does make sense. But Fukuoka... Home of HKT48...anyone kinda scared about Sasshi trying to win it back from Mayuyu in HKT48's "home turf"?

Also, if you're a soccer fan, you might realize that this year's Senbatsu Sousenkyou is being held on the same Saturday as the UEFA Champions League final in Berlin (Germany)...

Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
  14. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Anyone think of a reason why members wouldn't want to participate?
    OTHER THAN: the pressure, sapping votes from friends, failure to rank = self-esteem jab

1. Are non-participating members allowed to sit in at the SSK event [assuming they perform in the pre-concert]?
    2. Is there some sort of bts fees for participation & promotion when members announce?

15. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    Sure thing this factor will make it harder than ever to beat Sasshi but I'm ok with the idea of move the SSK to the city of sister groups, I see this more like an attempt to integrate more the sister groups, they are akb as well, this is my theory, of course if in five years only one senkyo was held outside of tokyo all this thing would be weird

16. ozawa_chan

ozawa_chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    Both Sato Seira and Manatsu said they wanted fans to come to Handshake events and meet them instead. Kato Rumi preferred to get work on her own instead of relying on election. According to her, election was waste of time and energy. Nishishi wanted to work behind the scene and wished other members rank instead. Churi didn't like the system, and she signed up for 2014 election at last minute. I trusted the girls' words and tried not to think much about reasons. I will not be surprised if SKE has most girls not running again this year.

17. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Not entering in SSK = graduation?
    NOPE, it's just "sorting priorities", don't start making a storm in a water glass before anything else...
    And about examples (that other already have mentioned many)...
    KINOSHITA MOMOKA, that's all.

18. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

I don't see any negatives in participating in the election even if you don't end up ranking. Kinoshita Momoka is not your average idol. She said her dream was to be a neet and only does idol stuff for the money.

19. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    It would be interesting to see if Takamina will enter this last time or she will be choose Acchan route.

20. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Kishino Rika also refused to participate in 2013 and she's still here and so is Harugon