Single AKB48 40th [Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai] (2015/05/20)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Hitokage

Hitokage Kenkyuusei

The HIRO's departure thingy is 2 years ago, which EXILE PRIDE won. I find it embarrassing to even be nominated for this award since then.

2. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Since when do you have the last word on whether a song is good or not? And what does karaoke have to do with a songs value anyway? Some of the most amazing songs ever written are far from karaoke classics. Once again, stop tossing out your penny-ante opinion like it's an absolute incontrovertible fact. YOU are accusing others of having rose colored glasses? Really??? Speaking of which...

Interesting quote there. Remind me again, who is the most prominent singer on the majority of AKB singles? :whistle: Although I can't say that I disagree..

Not that I think BwT deserves to win an award, but to me it is the only listenable AKB A-side released all year.

3. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    While I'm going to agree with you that RYUSEI and BwT aren't that comparable (one was a phenomenon, the other wasn't...) I beg to differ on the list. Gesu's song was hands down the absolute best, being a full head and shoulders above everyone else.

That being said... Music is subjective. Even the "what does the fox say" song sounds good to someone. You can't judge who is or isn't a good artist just based on your taste alone.

So agreed!

4. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Isn't this year the 10th anniversary of AKB48? Maybe they will get some extra votes because of the anniversary. BwT is my 2nd fav A-side, plus it's Paruru's song... IMO it would be awesome if Paruru's song won record of the year. :XD:

5. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

Where did all these conspiracy theories come from? Why is it so hard to accept that the songs might actually be simply judged on quality? (However subjective that might be, but that's what a jury is there for.) I don't see anything suspicious, except for the same artist winning often, but so what? They really are popular. I'm not really keen on the type of music like RYUSEI (I'm not even sure if I could ever stand it enough to have listened to it in its entirety), but I've been more or less following the weekly Oricon and Billboard chart and they've been on there forever. Regardless of what you or me think of the song, it is obviously loved by a whole lot of people and them receiving this award shouldn't be a shocking surprise that needs explanation.

6. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Well, as for "why" with the conspiracy theory, it's not like JRA didn't make it easy for conspiracy theorists. How everything worked out for Exile two years (?) ago was just too convenient.

7. penguindash

penguindash Kenkyuusei

I actually think Nishino Kana will get it this year. She's been around for quite a while now so she's got the industry clout, and Torisetsu was absolutely massive this year. In comparison JSB blew up last year but I don't think any of their releases recently have had the impact R.Y.U.S.E.I. did.

8. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    ^ I think last year was her best shot. Like you said RYUSEI just had more impact. Darling was a great song but we'll see. I like Torisetsu as a choice for her song this year. This year is kinda low for me in terms of the 10 songs that we have.

9. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
  10. penguindash

penguindash Kenkyuusei

Nah, that's just a list of predicted songs. They usually don't announced until much closer to the date.

11. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    But if they did go for BwT, I hope they do full version.

Possible unders:
    Watanabe Miyuki (Ikoma Rina)
    Kitahara Rie (Matsui Rena)
    Iriyama Anna (Kawaei Rina)
    Kojima Natsuki (Owada Nana)
    Ota Nao (Kitagawa Ryoha) - DAT screentime in last year's kohaku
    Iwatate Saho (Oshima Ryoka)
    Takayanagi Akane (Nakano Ikumi)
    Matsumura Kaori (Kawamoto Saya)
    Nagao Mariya (Watanabe Miyuki)
    Shibata Aya (Sakaguchi Nagisa)

12. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Well none of the songs came out of as a hit year so its a given that the best selling single of the year will be nominated aka MSG, LR, BwT.

13. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    although I like BwT.. but I prefer Kuchibiru ni My Baby than BwT because this is takamina last perf in koukaku

14. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Japan Record Awards Performance

if the video does not show watch the video here

15. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    ^ That was perfect~ Yui was killing it too lol~

16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Well. It was a long shot. But AKB48 didn't win.

JSB won...Again.

17. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Paru didn't move too well.

Her leg is definitely not fully recovered yet, much of her lower body choreograph are different compare to others.

18. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I don't think any of us are crazy enough to think AKB could win though :^^;:
    Better luck next year. (Come on new gen!)

19. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    That's unfortunate, but not unexpected~~

20. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I think they should have carried on with the "na na na na~" part since it felt to abrupt, but that was a great performance considering the amount of girls on stage.

Unfair World indeed lol, I waned AAA to win :^^;: