Single AKB48 40th [Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai] (2015/05/20)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    No actually it will be great if it wins considering the meaning of the lyrics and the current situation of the world lol. And that said, Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai is one of the better releases of AKB nowadays so saying it's horrible is a blasphemy.

No worries, it's one of my favorite releases this year.

• Like Like x 1
  2. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    I love Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai!

Unfair World is a great song though. I'm pretty biased (negatively) towards boybands / male idol groups, but Unfair World is great that I overlooked 3JSB previous releases (which aren't bad per se, just personal preference). I like Bokutachi better than (or almost the same as) Unfair World, but if I had to choose which to win between either, I'd choose Unfair World.

I'd love for Gesu no Kiwami Otome. to win tho :blush:

Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
  3. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    ^ I like Unfair World too! The unplugged version is just beautiful so I'm kinda torn between supporting Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai or Unfair World haha but as I've said above, it's great if Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai can win this time.

4. Jenya

Jenya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    lol, Im also 3JSB's fan and if R.Y.U.S.E.I won last year why BwT cant?
    R.Y.U.S.E.I is not a best song of 3JSB and not-very-good song but it's popular with catchy melody and shooting star dance, and Japan record award also Exile-record-award *shrug*

BwT has nice melody and very meanful lyric, if BwT win, it's deserves

5. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    If EXILE/JSB wins again, then I'm going to complain...who's been voting for EXILE - and why???

6. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    lol comparing popularity between BwT and Ryusei is seriously ..... mind boggling loll.
    And Ryusei is much better than BwT lols. Yeah BwT isnt bad. But compared to other song its horrible.

I would want 3JSB to win again.. thou tbh none of the songs listed/nominated are that great..

7. bustergol

bustergol Kenkyuusei

i hope AAA win this time,
    they always have awesome song to listen even the slow beat song,
    and for a group who doesnt have rich producer behind them, imo pretty awesome.

8. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I agree AAA consistently release good songs. I really thought their Koi Oto to amazora should win in 2013 if exile leader hiro isnt retiring. (Which was the speculated reason why exile won). And Nissy is among the most underrated vocalist in the industry. They can and always perform live very well while dancing too.

But I beg to differ that AAA doesnt have rich producer behind them thou. They are, afterall, in Avex, which is biggest label in Japan (arguably). And thank goodness, they are among the avex group which get pushed a lot by avex. New singles almost every 2 - 3 months, even asia tour. Thou it is granted due to the talents they have inside the group.

9. Jenya

Jenya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    R.Y.U.S.E.I not good that you imaged lol you can find how people think when it won JRA, but it is Exile-award-record so no one suprise, remember the year and Ueto Aya is MC and Hiro appeared? haha, people can say the winner when they annouced that

10. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    It's actually good, you should listen to it some more. It's definitely a hit song.

AAA songs are good but maybe not good enough to win. Maybe they can steal this one. Unfair World is better though imo.

11. Jenya

Jenya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    ^
    yup I said it's good but some one compare with BwT and said BwT is horible? I dont think like her/him
    but this award is so boring with Exile and AKB win several yers. remember Johnny boycott this, if they not, I think Exile and AKB cant win even once LOL

12. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    It's funny to hear that R.Y.U.S.E.I. is better than Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai lol, when BwT has more melodic composition and delivers better message than R.Y.U.S.E.I.
    I mean, I like 3JSB and that song too, but BwT is sorta on different league lol.
    Now, if you compare BwT to Unfair World, maybe that's a little better and fairer talk. lol.

13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

That's why I think AKB could win this year. [hehe]

14. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Well Exile wins that time because Hiro retired from the whole industry all together. Besides, it doesnt make sense for AKB to win with this kind of song? And the song also has nothing to do with minami? So yeah lol.

And please, BwT is horrible. I dont know with what glasses you are listening to the song. It has some weird, primary school -like dances (seriously weird) eventhough it is dubbed as dance song. And they even barely singing in the song. It has only one melody lol. Have u even tried singIng in the karaoke? Just like UZA, It has like one sequence melody repeated in the whole song (with exception of 'tatta hitotsu no button....' part ) ) It is probably the easiest songs to sing in the whole AKB songs. (Even koichun has more melody variation. Please go to sing at karaoke booths it if u dont believe me. ). And someone compare it to Ryusei? Ryusei isnt best 3JSB song but it delivers so much than BwT. And please, any of AAA songs is better than BwT lol. Like seriously? I seriously think you all need to clean your ears. No wonder people are saying akb fans have bad taste #oops.

And of course when you compare ability to sing live between AAA, 3JSB, and akb, it will be like: AAA>>>>3JSB>>>>>>>>>... AKB is out of universe in a bad way. Because both AAA and 3JSB always performs live very well. AAA is going to rock akb 'difficult dances' while singing live well. because uza and bwt is like a joke t them lolll

I still think Namie Amuro's brighter day or Superfly's Ai wo karada ni.. should have won last year.. But maybe i m biased since im great fan of First Class season 2 (Hiroki rika rocks.. and the make up is plagiarized by akb in green flash :anger: ) and dramas songs I watched.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
  15. MrQazman

MrQazman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    Are you trying to go for the troll of the month award or something? Most of your posts these last days have been dripping with bile.

And it seems that if You don't like a song anyone that does like it must have something wrong with their ears apparently.
    Music is subjective. Get over yourself.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    honestly for me when I first heard bokutachi wa takatawanai I thought at the time it was the best idol song I ever heard and akb48 isn't even my favorite out of the 48/46 groups so for me this song is a legit winner

• Like Like x 1
  17. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Oh well... unfortunately idol groups shouldnt stand a chance against artists and talented performers with this kind of song. And bokutachi isnt their best song. Maybe if they deliver their best songs just like back then.. im sure they might stand a chance. And might even win the award 'with pride'.

18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Here here, Dude really needs to chill out. Ended up having to block him because of how annoying he got with him trying to win the troll of month award.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
  19. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    well, if we are about music subjective viewpoint turning into facts like "idols are not true artist" etc, i might as well add some shenaningans conspiracy in it.

I read somewhere that music station chose to not show a korean boysband as first in weekly charts in order to prevail Kanjani 8 on top, who were their first guest.

So if this japan award chose RYUSEI from 3Jsoul brothers for political reasons like Hiro's departure, what's gonna stop them from choosing "Unfair world" from 3Jsoul brothers to promote the drama with it?

Aside from that, my opinion is that the song chosen needs to have the most impact on japanese population. I mean the widest range. AKB48 is returning into a niche thing to me.

20. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    look, i don't care about this whole award thing, other groups can win for all i care and i would congrats them too

and i could care less what songs you like, you could like and praise any music you want and i would respect that, but don't insult people and their choice of music, as someone said, music is subjective, saying stuff like "clean your ears" or "with what glasses you are listening to the song" only proves you have to clean and filter your personality of all the rudeness and take off your rude glasses cuz they ain't good for a person to wear.

That's all i have to say, but then if you wanted to take the trophy for troll of the month then feel free to ignore this post and keep doing what you're doing

Thanks

• Like Like x 4