Single AKB48 40th [Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai] (2015/05/20)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

You're missing out a great PV though. :^^;:
    Just because the senbatsu has X girls doesn't mean they all appear on the video though.

I mean, Sakura no Ki ni Narou is a 16nin senbatsu and the PV is basically Acchan-Yuko-Takamina-Tomochin-Kojiharu-Jurina, and the same you could say about Beginner. Yeah, the whole senbatsu appeared in the scene where they were sitting in front of the sakura tree // dance shots, but it's not like you could see much of them there. :confused:

I don't know. It sucks indeed that the girls are not featured as we'd like (this was Ricchan's last a-side and I think she has 1 second of screentime), but it doesn't mean the product itself is bad.

2. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    The B Senbatsu makes up the second verse though. I can easily hear Miichan and Sae.

3. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I am comfortable with that.

Where are they in the video? Oh, right.....

4. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Here is another who haven't watched the MV, and for almost the same reason. If AKB have about 70 members all of them, or at least most of them, should be performing on an AKB single. That's simple. It's the same for Green Flush. :D

5. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    The MV is far from good imho. It is tiring to watch repeated scene of fighting without any purpose. People try too hard to infer some scenes, but since such scenes doesnt actually mean anything except for decorative purposes, it ends up being funny instead lol

6. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

@gotbild: there have been PVs with a bunch of members in other franchises at least (not sure about 48G) and having that many members ensures that nobody gets any screentime at all. So it all becomes a waste of resources. AKB needs to have a bunch of identifiable members because not every fan is going to devote him or herself enough to learn more than 300 names and faces just for a bubbly pop song video.

I really liked the Bokutachi wa tatakawanai PV, except for chickenParu. It was really good, and Paruru's acting has improved leaps and bounds since the awful Majisuka prison.

Even though I didn't like either the song or PV for the B-senbatsu, I think it was an alright option for B-members to get their share of screentime instead of not appearing for even 3 seconds in the BwT PV, like Ikoma Rina.

7. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    anyone know about digital sales?:confused:

8. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    [hehe]

if the video does not show watch the video here

9. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Has anyone a Link to the performance from AKB Show? Without pitch and mirrow? Thank you ^.^

10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

:)

11. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    Still forever pissed that this photo was not the one used for the promotional pic for this single:

Kd9tlSY.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2015
  12. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Me too .. This picture is so awesome. *.* The promotional picture is without passion I think ...

Sent with Taptalk

13. Hitokage

Hitokage Kenkyuusei

14. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

So will this be the year AKB48 beats an EXILE TRIBE group (J Soul Brothers - Unfair World being that song)?

Doubt it would happen, But a big upset would be neither AKB48 or J Soul Brothers winning.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
  15. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Heh I bet it'll be EXILE again.

I'd really like Gesu no Kiwami to win though

16. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I hope 3JSB will win.. but i guess not?
    This year has been pretty horrible year fo jpop though. Last year there is truly good song from Namie Amuro (Brighter day) , Superfly (Ai wo karada ni fukikonde), etc. So far this year, the songs released are not that good. AAA's releases this year is also much worse than last year.. idk why.

17. ABF48

ABF48 Member

I think sandaime will win again like last year.. but with "unfair world", i dont think the song deserve to win.

i would like kana to win, she's been nominated like forever but not even once she win the grand prix. (if namie and ayumi can win..then i would like kana to win too, at least i want her to keep up with the records of her senior diva)

but i dont mind if akb wins.. i like bokutata tho u,u

i dont know how the event works but it seems like the winner itself not decided by the popularity of the song (not like kpop awards) , i was surprised when koichun didnt win the grand prix in 2013..

Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
  18. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    bokutachi is horrible thou. Would be embarrassed if it wins.

19. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I don't think it stands a chance anyway.

20. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    wow I guess I am the only one who LOVES the song. I thought BWT was the best song AKB released since Koichun. I still listen to it on daily basis.