Nakanishi Aruno (Aruru) / 5th Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by halcyon, Feb 8, 2022.

1. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Boooo. Im sorry if im seem ignorant of mental health, but to use mental health problem as excuse for tweets that are degenerative are totally loser. If she isnt healthy from the beginning, why even bother apply to become an idol? Becoming idol/entertainer needs strong mental health, so someone like her who already 'knew' she isnt has the best mental health should not even apply in the first place. I really hate people like her and people who back up her easily. If she already shown how her mental health currently is, i hope she will grad as soon as possible. Girl this stupid should not be a public figure. Im sorry again but dont call me ignorant of mental health issue because im also has my own mental stress level.

• Agree Agree x 25
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

+1. If you have mental health issues why even put yourself in high stress world of idol/entertainment industry? Congrats mgmt…you played yourselves.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    mental health issue is not a joke matters. some people even commit suicide because of it.

all of you guys a saint or live with saint or what? never been in rebellious age? teen at that age often do and said or post (in current era) everything they want without thinking consequence of their action. when they become older and mature enough, they will realise their mistake. dont tell me at that age she should already knew what is wrong and what is right. everybody mature at their own pace. she already said that she wrong. then, for the time being just chill and believe in her. everyone deserve second chance.

about her mental health. MAYBE she think be in the group as nogizaka can help her a little as this group always take care of each other.

considering the group, i stand with people that want her leave group or atleast put her in under.
    considering her mental health (if she didnt lie), i just hope management take responsibility for their failure to put her in such position.

to challenge herself maybe? we must face our problem to fix it

• Disagree x 8
    • Agree x 7
    • Like x 2
    • Dislike x 2
    • Winner x 1
  4. Cop pop

Cop pop Kenkyuusei

Bruhhh. Just end this sh*t already. I don't understand why you guys need to bring this up again when everything were already clear. Aruno did post, she admitted it & she already got punishment for it. That's the fact! You guys can continue support her, no one gonna stop u & I'm happy that u did that because what Aruno want right now is support. Most of comments from Nogifan they clearly blamed management & they are willing to support her(yes, after her suspension), I don't understand why u can't see it maybe u were already blinded by some hate comments towards Aruno & u decide to stereotype all people who comment on Aruno threads are her hater?

Dear @maload no one forgot what Sayurinko did. Most people who decided to bring Sayurinko's case compare to Aruno case, No one mentioned how much pressured Sayurinko faced, how much hate she received during that time (it's worst than Aruno), some members even stop talking to her (back then), Nogi fan also want her to just graduated (back then). You don't even look at that sides, you just look at "wow.. She has scandal & she stays for 10 years" why can't this apply to Aruno?. Well...First if Aruno can pass that & prove herself like what Sayurinko did, I believe Nogi fan definitely forgive & support her.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Hachikim

Hachikim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    I would rather support idols who are less talented but hard working and kind hearted than gifted ones with awful personality. As a human being, we get to be depressed at some points. Life is never easy, for anyone. But it doesn't mean we have the right to do bad things. They can keep her, but should never push her as front row, in line with beautiful members inside and out like Asuka, Mizuki, or Kaki, etc.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Conjyak

Conjyak Member

Have you found those posts or tweets? I don't know if it's the Mandela Effect or something, but I vaguely remember seeing something like that, too, but I can't be sure. Most of the dots regarding @lien6452 connect to it being Aruno, but like you say, there are some things about it that are a bit harder to figure out. Obviously, tweets saying, "I got my account back" would swing the evidence towards it having been hacked. I tried searching a few of the lien6452 tweets on the Wayback Machine, but I didn't find anything other than what everyone already knows.

7. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    putting aside whether or not she deserves the center position or belong in Nogizaka , i hope all the abuse don't push her to suicide. it's quite an issue in the showbiz industry and my opinion is no one deserves that.

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Like Like x 1
  8. baketon

baketon Kenkyuusei

https://web.archive.org/web/20201107092758/https://twitter.com/lien6452/status/1325006988896432129

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. ak47

ak47 Kenkyuusei

Guys have u all watched “3 nen a gumi” mr.hiragi homeroom j-drama? It reflects on current social media is how dangerous on a person’s lives and there is no responsibility on how they comment. Please watch it those who didn’t watch and it’s really good drama. Since the official statement is already issued as most of you guys demand, I think there is no need to make so much issues about this and I felt she is the victim of all of this from the management. Let’s support her and make her feel warmly in Nogizaka46.

• Disagree Disagree x 14
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Yeah, that's the message I read, except that I remember the date wrongly, that's why I couldn't find it. The dates don't add up though, the obscene tweets were on 15th Oct 2020 and this tweet is on 7th Nov. In between there were many normal modelling tweets. So I don't know how to explain that the obscene tweets are linked to the account being hacked. Definitely she used this account to promote her modelling work and there are lots of decent pictures, only on that 15th Oct there were those papa katsu tweet and others that were very different than her normal tweets. I still think she's telling the truth, so let's just let the matter rest.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. itachi101

itachi101 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otanao
    is this the beginning and the end already for her?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Conjyak

Conjyak Member

Thank you, @baketon and baymon!

Yeah, Nov 7 is so much after October 15/16 when the account was created. And there are literally no other tweets around Nov 7 that have to do with anything other than modelling. Quite bizarre that that one tweet exists in the middle of the rest of the stuff.

13. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    I've read this thread in its entirety and pondered long and hard whether or not I should share my (totally personal and absolutely humble) opinion. :fear:
    I've been hesitant, most of all, because despite being a big fan of the other Sakamichi groups (particularly Hinatazaka, but also Sakurazaka, having watched all variety episodes of both groups, also in their "previous incarnations" as Hiragana&Kanji Keyaki :chuffed:), I'm still quite the newbie when it comes to Nogizaka (in fact, I've just recently started my "course of studies on Nogizaka46", as a fellow forumist so aptly - and smartly - put it, and therefore I'll need some more months - provided the world doesn't end before that! :cold: - in order to catch up with the current episodes/singles regarding them. You can see how I feared being perceived as an intruder here. :oops:
    But then again, I believe what I want to say might be relevant regardless, and besides, I don't think the two cents that follow should be offensive for anyone - if instead they'll be, I apologize in advance, it wasn't at all my intention. :worthy:

Now, I'm not here to judge or condemn a girl I don't even know, hiding behind the anonimity granted by a screen, a nick and an avatar. And for Heaven's sake, I'm in no way gonna hate her or whatever. We've all been young and made mistakes, true. :|
    BUT. And it's a huge BUT.
    I just can't ignore her disrespectful tweet where she basically insulted and mocked Nogizaka. :fp:
    Don't get me wrong, I'm an advocate of free speech, and as far as I'm concerned, she's entitled to have her own opinion, no matter how much I might disagree with it. :cool:
    But I just can't see how she could stay in the group after that tweet came out. :wtf:
    It'd be tremendously disrespectful and even insulting to the other members and the whole staff, who have - in most cases - been working their a**es off for years and years, to make the group successful.
    It'd be tremendously disrespectful and even insulting to the *tens of thousands* of girls who took part in the auditions because they really love the group and wanted to be part of it, but just weren't selected.
    And ultimately, it'd be tremendously disrespectful and even insulting to all us fans, who spend our precious time and money to nurture this common passion we have, because we really <3 and respect these groups.

I repeat, this is in no way meant as an attack towards the girl. She's young, she's made a mistake (or rather, quite a few of those, but nevermind :oops:), she has all her life in front of her to learn, to improve, and to succeed. And she might as well do so, perhaps as a solo singer, or actress, or tv personality, or whatever other path she'll choose. :flower:
    But she simply shouldn't be allowed to stay in Nogizaka. Not after that tweet.
    All this, once again, is only my very humble opinion. :oops:
    Peace! :v:

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  14. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

Where were you when they attack minami?
    Really want to know.

• Dislike Dislike x 8
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Edit: I was wrong

Last edited: Apr 24, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 19
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    Here is an analysis of the cost of Nakanishi Aruno. Should be taken with a grain of salt.
    https://cyoppaya.com/aruno-nakanisi/
    Summary:
    1-1 photo session: 6000¥. Above average comparing to others models of the site she was working for.
    Sugardaddy dating session:
    - 2h date with meal: 6000¥
    - 3h date with meal & karaoke: 9000¥
    According to the source above, average market price for a 2h dating session with meal is 8000¥, plus karaoke it is around 15000¥. So, Aruno's hourly rate of 3000¥ is very cheap, a mere 20% of the average price.
    3000¥ is three times the hourly minimum wage in Tokyo, and 1.5x of an Actually single CD.

The following paragraph doesn't mean to be serious.
    I don't know much about Nogizaka46 handshake events, but if a man get a 10s handshake session for a 1900¥ CD, then it is 190¥/s or 684000¥/h. Her cost has seen a 228x rise in just a few month.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Creative Creative x 3
    • Useful Useful x 2
  17. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Handshakes are 5s not 10s.

18. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    That means a 456x rise in value.
    A rise unmatched by than any cryptocurrency to date.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2022
    • Creative Creative x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Is there a summary of what went down with this girl? As in... what is confirmed that she did and what is just fake?

Searching on Twitter is a mess and I don't have the time to comb through the drama.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  20. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

Here’s a basic summary linking to stuff available in this thread:
    Nogi’s 5th gen passed auditions in September. Unlike all previous auditions, we’ve known nothing about 5th gen until a few very basic Youtube videos came out in February.

At the 5th gen omitatekai on Feb. 23, Aruno was announced as the new center for “Actually…" the 29th single. This would normally be controversial anyway since the 5th gen are barely introduced.

- Fans discover Aruno's old modeling photos associated with a Twitter account. Early papakatsu rumors.
    - Fans discover a second Twitter account badmouthing people.
    - Some clarification on the two accounts.
    - Bunshun weighs in, alleging papakatsu thru an anonymous interview and mentioning the pervy modeling:
    -- Free article summary
    -- Paid full article summary
    - Nogi’s official response, she’s going on hiatus (you can change the language in the upper left). She basically confirmed the badmouthing account is hers and she used to model through social media, but claims she didn’t tweet the pervy stuff. No official response on papakatsu.

The forum’s 29th single thread is even more clogged up, but basically many people are also upset independently of Aruno’s scandal because they feel like the song strays from Nogi’s typical style and the choreography focuses too much on the center. With Aruno on hiatus, the single was performed with W-center Asuka and Mizuki instead.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 15
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2