AKB48 Group Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Apr 28, 2015.

1. kanja_otaku

kanja_otaku Kenkyuusei

Hello! I have a question to android users. Do you still receive push notifications from the game about full LP?
    After one of game's update in last year i stopped receive them. They was very helpful on oshimen events.
    I had Sharp SH-02E on Android 4.1.2 and now have Asus ZE551ML on Android 6.0.1 (upgrade from 5).

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
  2. Meipon

Meipon Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Memi_0107_
    Yeah i always go up to h.speed as soon as i have learned the hard one i'm allready pretty high in points even without that much playing

3. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I think they Disabled this long time ago.

4. kanja_otaku

kanja_otaku Kenkyuusei

Thank you lionel90!
    So now in game option (プッシュ通知) do nothing, but they have left it?

5. idbajakan

idbajakan Kenkyuusei

have anyone in here receive song badges like (totteoki christmas, high tension, seifuku no hane etc.)?

because I've never get it since shiawase no wakenasai, the last time I constantly played hard mode. but since then I've never play hard mode again because it's harder h-speed mode

6. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I just found a Japanese person on Twitter who claims they got 10 gems as a present from oshimen. But I also tried playing the mini-game and got to the last scene ("Happy End") and got nothing :cold:

Not sure if this is helpful at all since I use iPhone and iPad to play, but my iPhone still receives push notifications even now (my iPad never did since I disabled it from the start).

7. kelincipedo

kelincipedo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    Recently riina and kaisap told us some info about coming up event. For detail, check at first page on "Past Event and Update Information" section.

Instead of notification, i got error message like "akb48 game has stop". A popup like force closed error message.

8. Uzumaki

Uzumaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoamina
    I'm pretty sure that's just a slideshow, not a mini-game. I think the 10 gems are actually just the reward for reaching 210000 event points, not that I can read much on the card beyond points in katakana at the top.

9. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Updated dates:
    January: Wakatabe Haruka (date of last stage, not sure about other activity)
    February: Kojima Haruna
    March: Umeta Ayano, Aigasa Moe
    Unknown: Owada Nana, Nishino Miki, Jonishi Kei, Yabushita Shu

That could be it... The person made it seem like they got the 10 gems as a present from Momoka :^^;:

Anyways, I don't understand the point of it. The whole event is like "get a present from your oshimen, blah blah..." and all we get is a slideshow :glare: I did enjoy the 10 gems at 210000, but I can't help but wish we got more presents like that... Or other stuff like 1/2 LP, x2 experience, etc. Last year's Christmas event was better :^^;:

I still wonder how the things will change with the new types of soundstones in January :cold:

10. Renjii

Renjii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    How can I claim the last gift for the 10 days of being logged in?
    The one that has a ribbon I think with 6* sorry if i don't explain myself

11. kanja_otaku

kanja_otaku Kenkyuusei

Yes, look like IOS users don't have problem with that.

Sometimes i have this error message too.

Several months ago i wrote a mail to the game's staff. They answered that: "If there will be more users with same problem, we'll try to solve it. But in present there's not, so play without them."

12. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    There will be oshimen event from the 30th December! This time, most Team 8 members also get photos (except Sato Akari, Utada Hatsuka, Noda Hinano, Hirano Hikaru, Takahashi Ayane and Terada Misaki). In case you are wondering, these are the photos we are getting: http://akb48game.jp/ex/2009/wv :^O^:

Also, we get gems for event point awards! (I am excited since we weren't getting them in some of the recent events [hehe]) You can get 8 gems for reaching 300,000 points in every mode (so up to 36 gems, if you somehow manage to get that many points in all modes). The event prize is now a 7* costume - 2 of them for top 3 (so can be upgraded to 8*), and 1 for top 16. So expect the competition to be high for top 16. Also, all the ranking prizes are only up to top 80 this time.

Songs for the event (the bolded one is the main one):
    AKB48: Yume no Route, 47 no Suteki na Machi e, High Tension, Seifuku no Hane
    SKE48: Sansei Kawaii!, Oki Doki, Maenomeri, Kin no Ai Gin no Ai, Kiss Datte Hidarikiki
    NMB48: Dazai Osamu wo Yonda ka?, Must be now, Nietzsche Senpai, Warukii, Yasashiku Suru Yori Kiss wo Shite
    HKT48: 12 Byou, Suki! Suki! Skip!, Make noise, Rock da yo, Hikaeme I love you!
    Except for the NMB48 song, all the main songs are blue and they all get song bonus costumes except Sansei kawaii!.

We are also getting another login bonus campaign (mostly golden jersey girls, but also some lesson towels and hearts).

13. kelincipedo

kelincipedo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    Maybe (imo) there are 3 cases :
    1. Player didn't think its a big deal, because its not in-game bug
    2. Player always play this game before LP become full
    3. Player don't know how to report it (should be in japanese to contact dev)
    So the dev not get much report

Finally oshimen type and compete only each group. But no more best 7 for 2 premium member? Its so rare to find oshi with less than 1 million for best 3.

14. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Thank heavens for the 6* costume drops! Iiwake Maybe and Dorian Shounen 7* teams, here I come! :cute:

(They drop fairly easily on H.Speed and only need 1* jersey girls to evolve to 7*. Almost 80k in performance. THERE'S NO EXCUSE TO PASS THE COSTUMES BY!)

Blue non-song-bonus costumes for SKE and HKT but I can get around to those once I've gotten the AKB/NMB teams.

15. miyunaanya

miyunaanya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    wow, next oshi event added best 3, it's so hard to reach them

16. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Did anyone else got a problem with getting their 6* scarf after the event? I tried to level up with but it doesn't appear ( I have used them on previous events).

Also, gotta get those Iiwake Maybe ;///; one of muy favorite costumes <3

17. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
  18. RuiRui~

RuiRui~ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    harimerui36
    Google translated:
    "Guerrilla Live Open from 21: 00 on December 27 (Tue)! It is!
    Great opportunity to get lots of materials needed for training! It is!
    Do not miss it because it's open for one hour!!"

probably for the upcoming event

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
  19. Kholtar

Kholtar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I only played it for AKB48 mode last night, which was 'AKB Festival' song.
    Rank Clearing rewards were all (Yokoyama)Yui's Heart Pijama costume.
    And Surprise Pots rewards were up to Yui's Golden Jersey (got only Silver's on High Speed/Hard, though..).

20. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    I tried to get some Iiwake Maybe costumes, on my first two attempts, got Ikumin and Sahho<3

Attached Files: