AKB48 Group Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Apr 28, 2015.

1. xmikachan

xmikachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    xmikachuu
    Wow I haven't posted in here in a while lol. They definitely changed the mechanics for scoring, I used a full 7*+ red unit on 10nen and didn't get an SS on hi-speed. I feel like they're really pushing people to go for those new 9* costumes :/

2. Autobot Princess

Autobot Princess Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hotei Moka
    It's really frustrating knowing you used to be able to easily SS these songs on hi-speed and now you're struggling just to SS em on hard ;.;

3. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I'm more angry at the current reward distribution.
    10 event ticket at 300k and random past 500k .................... seriously !!! how can you evolve your costumes with so few !
    Oh yeah, buy towels with paid gems ..

The game is slowly becoming a beggar, not fun anymore.

4. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    yeah lol I really want to know what the game developers are thinking

5. Sawamura

Sawamura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    After playing the game from the release (maybe around April or May 2014) until now, I've decided to uninstall the game today.

I've been a free player from the start, of course I won't complaint about how hard to get a good unit right now.

They haven't updated the choreo for some starting songs like Sayonara Crawl or even Choco no Dorei after 2 years it's release in game.

Now they only recycle the old costumes with new stats. The last time I remember they release 3 different uniforms for 1 song in 1 time is only Kuchibiru ni Be My Baby. After that, they make it partial. Like Boku wa Inai, first they release the Milky's center costume, then a weeks later they release Sayanee's Costume.

The event game has been too repetitive, it's about challenge the other player with the same oshi. i don't remember the last time the game do a co-op milestones or theater event. Not mention how hard to get SS score and gems.

Well thank you to you all guys. Maybe I'll install it some time later. Good luck with the current event! :1st:

6. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    See you in Aikabu! :flower:

7. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    another patch update again. i hope the devs will replace those graduated members with the new one. *maacharin please :cute:

8. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    You can still get those costumes you need to evolve by playing daily songs (Shonichi etc.). But yeah I agree with you otherwise, I also prefer to trade them for tickets and getting only 10 tickets for so many points is really unreasonable.

I'm pretty sure they won't do it in this update. First of all, if they planned to add new members, probably they would tell us at least a few days before the maintenance to get the hype up. Second, all the changes are listed in the maintenance announcement. The 4 graduating members (Yoshino Miyu, Yakata Miki, Noguchi Yume, Wakatabe Haruka) are getting removed with this update but no word about any members getting added. So, we'll have to wait a little longer before we get new members. But I also hope we get them soon, including the recently promoted members, Team TII and NGT48. Now, that might actually make me want to buy a few gems again :lol:

Now, some announcements from the official website.
    1. We'll be getting login bonus campaign - you can get 10 gems by logging in every day until March 13th. Also double experience for playing songs during this time. Until March 5th, lesson success is improved.
    2. We'll be getting new songs for AKB and NMB modes in the beginning of March, and a new HKT song in the end of March. The event types will be photo challenge event, handshake event and oshimen event (in this order). There will also be different campaigns throughout March.
    3. Until March 5th, you will get double points for spending paid gems in SKE and HKT modes, and triple for AKB and NMB modes.
    4. You can exchange points for this costume until the end of March.
    5. The 6* costumes that drop during songs have changed again - Oogoe Diamond for AKB and Shonichi for other modes. The list of songs that drop the costumes can be found here.

EDIT:
    New songs are Gugutasu no Sora for AKB (green) and Boku Igai no Dareka for NMB (red). We also get better versions of Kiss Datte Hidarikiki and Hikaeme I Love You for the other modes. It is now possible to get 8* and 9* costumes as well (9* is fully upgraded, so you can't evolve it further).

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
  9. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    just checked the game's homepage and looks like hiwatan and maacharin will be added soon. http://akb48game.jp/news/detail/2172

10. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
  11. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    suddenly i remembered harukyan because of the next event song and i doubt that 9s gugutasu could be evolved.

12. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    They can't be, it's clearly stated on the website. You can evolve 8* to 9* but if you got a 9* then it's already fully evolved.

13. Jisher

Jisher Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    JiSher2013
  14. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Photo event is it when you get one photo after spending certain among of gems in the dasu?

15. RuiRui~

RuiRui~ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    harimerui36
    So I did 10 dasu, and finally the game (and RNG-sama) gave something great. I finally have my Kami-oshi in my main unit. :1st:
    FB_IMG_1488296963685.jpg
    FB_IMG_1488296967336.jpg

16. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    Nah, photo event is the same as the event before this one; rank in top 16 for your oshi and get a 8* with photo.

With that in mind, wtf is up with this game claiming to be giving us new events that are just reskinned oshi events? 1st Photo Event & 1st Oshimen Match Event my ass.
    They've finally realised the only event ppl go all in for is oshi event.

Wish they'd take a page out of SIF or Deresute's book and change things up a little. :/

17. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I hope there will be at least some difference between photo event and oshimen match event. Maybe some challenges or something rather than just play as much as possible. Or whatever... These events are getting really repetitive.

EDIT: Anyways, I hope they improve the stats of birthday dress costumes as well. I was always trying to collect 6* birthday dress costumes of all members if possible, but since they upped the requirements for each rank, performance around 65.000 just isn't enough. So I'll be focusing on getting those Oogoe Diamond/Shonichi costumes now, but I really hope they improve those costumes soon and make them at least 7*.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
  18. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    The only difference between Photo Challenge and Oshimen Match is that the former comes with photo costumes, the latter does not. Though I did get some 7-star lesson towels from the last event it's not like I get to use them at this point...

Got a shockingly good draw on my second account's Team M 10 Dasu, not a single green pot! Though no Boku Igai costume either...I'm still trying to save gems on my main account for the day SKE Mode gets a new song added or a theater event costume or...anything but a renewed Kiss Datte or, heaven forbid, yet another Coquettish costume. :glare:

So I tried Jyuuroku Sympathy with a full matching costumes team and a costume guest (for that 1.3 multiplier), 4/6 costumes were 85-90% score ups and I got a full combo on H.Speed.

I got an A-ranking. :wall:

I get tweaking score ranges occasionally but bloody christ this is not how you "tweak" anythinng. Now it's basically "ALL 9* MATCHING COSTUME TEAMS OR BUST".

For the first time ever I feel like giving the devs a piece of my mind through the feedback system but I'm not even sure if those are a thing Japanese devs take seriously or something they get offended over. Keep seeing mentions of "Japanese players complained about this and that" but through which system is that exactly? :huh:

19. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I tried 50 gem dasu on both Team A and Team M on different accounts and got no green pots. Team A was mostly flower pots with a few golden ones and Team M was mostly golden ones with a few flower ones, but I did get one 7* costume in each - Sakura no Hanabiratachi and Dazai Osamu wo Yonda ka. I'm especially happy about Dazai Osamu since I have no costume for this song yet, but I'm still happy for whatever 7* costume I can get :drool: After I upgrade the new Sakura no Hanabiratachi costume I will have four 8* yellow costumes so I hope I will be able to SS rank at least yellow songs. Unfortunately I didn't get the new song costumes in either dasu but the chances still seem to have improved a lot :^O^:

EDIT: Why the hell are the new Oogoe Diamond costumes yellow? According to the website, they should be blue. And blue would also make more sense since Oogoe Diamond is a blue song. Did the devs make a mistake?

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
  20. Uzumaki

Uzumaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoamina
    Looks like for the next event the tickets are being moved to the 500K point!, and they (and gems) are no longer included in the random rewards (which are now 50k apart instead of 20k).
    The point targets aren't actually that bad (the points you earn has also increased), but why have they even bothered keeping the event reward outfits?
    I did pretty well in the last event and have 40 tickets, at most I could buy 4 new members with that (not that they're strong enough to be much use now!), but the rest of the prizes gave 16 R-types to evolve them with! Ah well, guess I'll just have to feed some of those to my nice new top 3 9 star :3rd: