AKB48 Group Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Uzumaki

Uzumaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoamina
    That's the Skill Roulette, it gives you chance to change a member's special ability.
    You usually get the tickets at around 800000 and 1100000 points during events.

You select the member you want to change and then get to play a slot machine that determines the trigger, duration and type of ability that it's going to offer, you can then decide to take the new ability or keep the original one.

You have to careful about what you accept. I find that most of the time it will be worse than what you started with, so you do need to have a good idea of what the skill description is saying.
    I'm normally looking for the score up ability, so I check for characters スコア and a percentage in the description and reject anything with Mental - メンタル or Damage - ダメージ.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
  2. Nami48

Nami48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kobayashikana
    Oh thank you very very much !I :cute:have been using it and I also try to accept the score up
    And another question if it is not a problem
    [​IMG]
    What is this for?

3. Pado10

Pado10 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    That temporary enlarges (increases the safezone of) the touch button/circle. You might get less bad/miss with that, but it's generally only useful when you are aiming for full combo in maybe an expert song...

4. MadBunny

MadBunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    letdown
    Hello. where I can find latest apk?

5. Uzumaki

Uzumaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoamina
  6. MadBunny

MadBunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    letdown
  7. kelincipedo

kelincipedo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    if that not working you mean is it get stuck in some page, you are not alone.
    happen to me and usually need several minutes waiting until it start again. but it just stuck while i use wifi in my home.

8. Chris

Chris Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Hello, how is gonna work this next event ? The flash event? I tried to translate but I got a little confused. We have to play with those members to get the photos?
    Thanks

9. L3X

L3X Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I have some problems installing the game, tried with different apks and even with different versions... And always is the same, I install it but I can't open the game "Unfortunately (the app) has stopped"
    Do I need to have my phone rooted or something like that? I was looking for some clues in the first post reading the FAQ but I just found a guide In-Game so, I couldn't find anything about the installation.

10. kelincipedo

kelincipedo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    as android developer, even i can't tell the cause "Unfortunately (the app) has stopped" without connecting the device to the tools like android studio.
    can you specify what device are you use and all apk sources.

from uzumaki and some player here use
    and another player include me use qooapp
    https://apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/1153
    (imho)will be better if you install from qooapp application

11. L3X

L3X Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    This time I have tried installing qooapp, after that I found the app there and installed it but it's the same. (Apparently no problem installing but i can't open it. )
    Another source would be apkpure, and tried with old versions included in this forum.

My phone: Sony Xperia M5 E5603
    Android 6.0
    No ROOT

Let me know if u need more info.

Enviado desde mi E5603 mediante Tapatalk

12. Pado10

Pado10 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    The next event is to start with, basically an usual no-photo (event ticket exchange costumes does not come with photo's) oshimen event where top 3 gets 2x S. event costumes and top 4-16 get 1x S. event costumes.

It does not matter WHO your oshimen is set to, if you are aiming for the FLASH photo's.

To get those promoted FLASH photos:

ibbbdddb.png
    Top 7 of your oshimen point ranking: to get the pair photo for each mode (So for example, if you get top 7 on the NMB side, you'd only get the NMB pair photo). These pair photo's are distributed in the form of gold jersey costume version of the members that were part of the pair shooting. Yukarun was a solo win, so it's still a solo photo though ^__^;;...
    20170888ib.png
    As for the solo photo's, you'd only need to get 299.998-300.000 points (don't ask me why they made it so complicated and not just all at 300k xD...) at their respective group side to get the solo FLASH photo's of the members in group, which are distributed as a silver jersey costume of the member.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well... I'll be taking the effort to get 300k on each side at least for the solo photo's, but getting top 7 for the pair photo's is just too bothersome, so I won't do it :p.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
  13. Chris

Chris Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Thanks for the reply and for the detailed answer!
    I´ll do it like you said! Play for the 300.000 points in all groups and if i´m near the top 7 i´ll try for the pair... but like you said is just too bothersome!! :)

thanks again!!

14. L3X

L3X Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Ok, I solved it, I'm not really sure about what was the problem but now I can run the game perfectly.
    I don't know if this happened before or If a different user had a similar problem, so I'll explain what I've done to solve it.

My case:
    I never had any problems running apks with this phone (sony xperia m5 E5603) so I didn't know what to do. I have been downloading the apk from different sources and I had no problems installing it, but I wasn't able to play the game because everytime I pressed the icon a message appeared "Unfortunately (app name) has stopped".

Solution:
    After a lot of attempts. I logged in the "google play store japan" and downloaded the game from there, since the game has country restrictions.

First of all, I downloaded a VPN app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tunnelbear.android&hl=es. I used this but you can use a different app.
    This kind of app allows you to hide your IP and location. After that you can choose a location to connect your device and navigate from there privately and securely.
    Just choose Japan and Connect.

After being connected I went to my device Settings>Applications>Google Play Store>Force stop>Storage and there delete everything.

Now open Google Play Store and you will be logged in the japanese store, just download the game and that's it!

Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
  15. Rasberry

Rasberry Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kobayashikana
    Hello again team. I have been playing for quite some time and have an issue in getting event costumes. To date I have done 10x dasu so many times and yet these event costumes always evade me. In the time that I have played this game I have not once pulled an event costume, this is even where I save 150 gem and do triple 10x dasu. I was wondering if it is that I just have ridiculous bad luck?

My process. Wait for event maintenance to end so the event starts, go to dasu menu and do the regular team dasu. This time around I have done a team 8, but in the past I have done team A, Team H and box dasu....

16. Nami48

Nami48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kobayashikana
    Oh!Thank you very much!:flower:

Same!:cry2:
    I remember reading that if your oshi is for example Yuihan, you have to play the dasu of Team A, is this true?I mean I can have oshimen Mayu, but I want to play team A dasu, but since my oshi is not of that team the probability of having the event costume low,It is true?:^^;:

17. Rasberry

Rasberry Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kobayashikana
    Oh I have oshimen and dasu of same team at current (Team 8 east)

18. Jisher

Jisher Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    JiSher2013
    This time the dasu have 50% up to get your oshimen but the drop of the 7*/8*/9* is pretty much normal, not high.
    When the chance to get7*/8*/9* are X2 the chance you will get the event costume if higher, so wait for times like this!

19. Pado10

Pado10 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Well, to start with... the regular dasu rate to get an event costume is only 1,55% (★8 1.25% + ★9 0.3%), while the increased rate for 50 gem dasu's center pot is also just 2,5% (★8 2.00% + ★9 0.5%).

So yeah, if you leave the placebo effect aside... the chance to get an event costume is simply just low xD... Also, the 50% rate to get your oshimen, is only for the CENTER pot when you do 50 gem dasu :O... and it rarely works for me xD...

The NMB solo photo's:

IMG_0888.jpg IMG_0889.jpg

Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
  20. kelincipedo

kelincipedo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    i just do dasu because of 3P event. i did 10dasu and got 5P then i did 1dasu and get nothing
    anyone can explain the detail system about it?
    somehow i remembering about 2 type of gems, but still not sure how this P works..