AKB48 Group Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Apr 28, 2015.

1. RuiRui~

RuiRui~ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    harimerui36
    Is it advisable to save those group tickets? I didn't reached the 200 ticket requirement for a 7* costume exchange. :wall:

2. Rasberry

Rasberry Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kobayashikana
    More upsetting was that hkt didn't do it, and after hours of grinding, the old hidden top 3 players flashed in at last second..... Pain when you spend 8 hours in a day plus hours on the other days and see work dissapear at last moment :(, oh and didn't help at last event, 150 gems worth of dasu and not a single ev costume.... This is the second time i have done 3x 10 dasu with no ev costume

3. yukaXJ

yukaXJ Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    yuka4846
    I've stopped playing otoge for nearly 10 months and now i'm back in playing it. There sure are new features added while i was gone.
    May i know what this thing is(refer to pic) ? And also what is the P for and how do i collect it, because i notice this in the ダス page. If anyone got the link to the post regarding this new feature, link me up, thanks!

Attached Files:

4. kelincipedo

kelincipedo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    a short reply here. that item for upgrade your member (except event costume) base on the stars. P is another way to get costume, getting from spending gems.
    i have less my attention here for a couple months, maybe someone can point out more detail about that in old post.

5. Himecchi

Himecchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Well, I don't know a link to the post, but I'll try to explain the best I can.:flower:

Okay, so, those things from the pic are known as "Training Towels", which are used for upgrading a member instead of having to get the red jersey members and in some cases the doubles of the costume you need. Basically you just go to the upgrading page and select a member as you normally do, but instead of clicking on the usual button, you need to click on the one below. This options is not avalible on rewad costumes from event ranking, and also you need a certain number of towels to upgrade the member (usually are three), which you can see next to the said button among with the number you have. Regarding the tipe of towel you use, depends on the costume, if for example you want to upgrade a 7☆ member to 8☆ you may need to have 3 7☆ Training Towels, or if you want to do it to a 6☆ to a 7☆, you may need to have 3 6☆ Training Towels. You can get Towels during events as a reward or also during login campains.

About the "P" thing, I'm not really familiar with that since I've never used it, but you can get it form gem Dasu, usually (for what I've seen) you can get 3P per dasu, but this option is not always there, you need to wait to see the "P" icon around the dasu option you want to click on, other way, you won't get any. Also "P" can be used in exchange of a member costume, the costume you can get, depends on the amount of "P" you got, and the amout of "P" a costume needs, depend on the numer of stars it has, so the more "P" you have, a better costume you can get.

Well, I hope that was of little help or al least a bit understandable :flower:.

If anyone see that I made a mistake with what I said, please, be free of correcting me

6. Keetarget

Keetarget Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Well since the lesson towels were explained, I will explain about the "P" or points that are used since the previous posts only touched on part of it. "P" or points are gained in-game 1 of 2 ways:

1) Any time you spend "paid" gems in any capacity (dasu, inventory upgrade, skill lesson, refill LP) you will earn back points at a conversion rate of 1 point=1 "paid" gem, "Free" gems don't earn you points in this instance so you have to buy gems if you want to earn a lot of points. There are special promotions, usually before events, that offer 2x or 3x the points for each "paid" gem spent.

2) The second way you earn points is through getting duplicate costumes of a member in dasu. For every duplicate costume you get, you earn 5 points. You get these points no matter what type of gem you use, so this is the only way for free 2 play players to earn points.

Points can be exchanged in a special section in the dasu menu where you can buy everything from costumes to lesson towels and red jersey members, etc. Points expire 3 months from the date you earn it. There is a button in the Point store that shows how many points expire and on what day so make sure you use them before then.

7. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Next even is theater event. You can start to join theaters after this maintenance, and the main part of the event starts on the 14th. The main songs this time are Bingo!, Koppu no Naka no Komorebi, Kamonegix and Hatsukoi Butterfly. The chance to get costumes 7* or over is doubled in the team dasu. There is also last dasu for Tanabe Miku.

8. Nami48

Nami48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kobayashikana
    Hi:)!
    Someone knows if the towels (specifically the 8☆ RT reward) expire?
    I remember that some HKT towels after a while I could not use them anymore:(

9. yukaXJ

yukaXJ Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    yuka4846
    Thank you so much for the reply and explanation! It helps a lot :)

10. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Next event is oshimen match event, starting on July 25th. I think there is no photos this event, but you can get a new background if you rank high enough. The main songs are: Shoot Sign, Natsu yo Isoge, Durian Shonen and new song Chain of love (blue). There is also last dasu for Futamura Haruka and Kamieda Emika.

Also, a RT campaign is going on: http://akb48game.jp/news/detail/2442 For 1218 retweets, everyone gets 20 gems :drool: So if you use Twitter, go on and retweet it!

11. kelincipedo

kelincipedo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    the event is end today :gavel:
    i thought there will be another day..
    i miss those rewards again..

12. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Next event is photo challenge event. There are 2 new songs: Aisatsu Kara Hajimeyou (red) and Igai ni Mango (yellow). The other modes get new costumes for Oh My God! and HKT Jou, Ima, Ugoku. As always, pictures are for ranking in top 16 for oshimen or score ranking in top 100 (or both for the special photo). Here are the photos you can get: http://akb48game.jp/ex/2453/wv Personally, I think they're really cute :inlove: And there is 22% chance for 8* or 9* costume in center pot :cute:

Also, new gold pot song drop in AKB mode - Mae Shika Mukanee. The other modes have no change (still the same Elevator Girl as last month). Of course, there is also a new birthday song and birthday dasu for August.

By the way, in case you'd like to save up your gems for graduation dasu for some of the girls, here is the upcoming graduation schedule (not in-game graduation but actual graduation, however these are usually around the same time):
    August: Abe Mei, Suto Ririka
    September: Kizaki Yuria, Shimada Haruka
    Unknown: Watanabe Mayu, Oya Masana, Kinoshita Momoka

13. RuiRui~

RuiRui~ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    harimerui36
    What is that announcement for August 4 in SKE48 mode?

14. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Igai ni Mango (new song) gets added :)

15. RuiRui~

RuiRui~ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    harimerui36
    Oh, I thought it has something to do with dasu :)

16. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I don't think so. But I didn't manage to read it carefully since the songs load fast on my phone.

17. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Next event is theater event, you can already join theaters now but the actual event is starting on August 16th. Main event songs are: Labrador Retriever, Utsukushii Inazuma, Boku wa Inai and Melon Juice. You can get point boost for: song bonus costumes, score rank boost (as usual) and high intimacy with members in your unit.

In this event, you can get 3 different types of tickets:
    特別チケット - the usual event tickets that you can exchange for 5* costumes
    TOP3チケット - you can exchange this for certain costumes of top 3 members (per each mode) from previous event, the available costumes range form 4* (3 tickets) to 7* (100 tickets)
    プレミアムチケット - you can exchange this for any member for 7*+ costumes for 10 or 20 tickets
    You can get all these types of tickets for points earned and for score ranking. Even if your score ranking is not high enough to get extra tickets, you should be getting this for reach 1.2 million points on 1 mode: 25 x 特別チケット, 40 x TOP3チケッ, 10 x プレミアムチケット

Also, there is currently graduation dasu for Abe Mei and Suto Ririka.

Next event is theater event, you can already join theaters now but the actual event is starting on August 16th. Main event songs are: Labrador Retriever, Utsukushii Inazuma, Boku wa Inai and Melon Juice. You can get point boost for: song bonus costumes, score rank boost (as usual) and high intimacy with members in your unit.

In this event, you can get 3 different types of tickets:
    特別チケット - the usual event tickets that you can exchange for 5* costumes
    TOP3チケット - you can exchange this for certain costumes of top 3 members (per each mode) from previous event, the available costumes range form 4* (3 tickets) to 7* (100 tickets)
    プレミアムチケット - you can exchange this for any member for 7*+ costumes for 10 or 20 tickets
    You can get all these types of tickets for points earned and for score ranking. Even if your score ranking is not high enough to get extra tickets, you should be getting this for reach 1.2 million points on 1 mode: 25 x 特別チケット, 40 x TOP3チケッ, 10 x プレミアムチケット

Also, there is currently graduation dasu for Abe Mei and Suto Ririka.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2017
  18. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    what is this ?
    [​IMG]

19. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Looks like one of the Top3 tickets that's mentioned in Riina's post right above yours.

20. Nami48

Nami48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kobayashikana
    Can someone explain to me please exactly what are the lessons?
    I know that tickets are used, but what exactly are they for? :cry2:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017