AKB48 Group Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Apr 28, 2015.

1. ShinN

ShinN Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    when is their active time? weekend?

2. kelincipedo

kelincipedo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    I mean while they are not sleeping, at school, office.. (maybe)
    i just feel like when in the morning and at night (in japan time) my rank drop no more than 15 from my last rank. Otherwise my rank drop 30 rank or more.
    *i did on hkt and my oshi is yabuki nako

3. Sawamura

Sawamura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Guys, Does the Oshimen Event now comes with photo?

4. mnsnf

mnsnf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    Whether guerrilla stage adds more points? How much?

5. ShinN

ShinN Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    i can feel what you said, it's hard to maintain my rank in top 10, my rank is drop in few hours...my HKT oshi Aoitan

6. KatieKat1690

KatieKat1690 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Yes this Oshi event comes with a photo that will be distributed sometime after the event is over.

7. H-kun

H-kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Twitter:
    H15kun
    I believe it multiplies the event points you gained by 1.25. I played H. Speed, got rank A and with 1 event costume, it rose my gain from 3480 to 4350.
    Not sure if the multiplier is constant or if it varies depending on the rank you've reached, mode you've played, etc.

8. kevin_vin

kevin_vin Kenkyuusei

SS high speed guerilla with 1 6* or 8 *guest 30% bonus gives 5400 so yeah about 0,25x more pts than normal SS high speed

well your oshi is one of famous and regular senbatasu HKT member = hard to maintain aka need gems to survive
    just wait for guerilla event ( between 9.00 JST and 18.00 JST or 13.00 JST and 21.00 JST ) play non stop for one hour until guerilla event end

guerilla schedule
    http://akb48game.jp/news/detail/938

9. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    It's really bugging me that i cant rotate the screen in the newest version.

10. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Those of you itching to buy gems to get those new prize tickets: for some reason the game only gives you half the tickets it should (buy 14 gems, get 1 ticket instead of the 2 promised etc). Hopefully this is just a bug that'll be fixed soon, so hold your horses for now.

11. mnsnf

mnsnf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    The time schedule always up date before or after guerrilla stage?

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
  12. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

The devs should give compensation to the people who haven't got their tickets when it's fixed too though

13. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    I thought I picked a relatively unknown girl in HKT this time (I don't even know her name) but getting into her top 100 is proving to be a challenge. My NMB pick is very easy though. I only need to play once and still not drop a rank. I think she's Team N. (The game thinks she is my NMB oshi since I got her in easy dasu two times already)

While playing in HKT, I came across a Haruppi Hikaeme guest and do the devs hate her?
    Why give her a mental skill for a song that she centers?! :fp: #justiceforharuppi

Anyway, I finally came across an AKB48G LIVE 3 Guest and I would like to know what skill do they actually have?
    When it activated, the orbs turned yellow and I'm not sure if my score was boosted.
    Here's a screenshot: (excuse my sub-par stats)
    [​IMG]

14. kelincipedo

kelincipedo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    i only understand some of that, its about increase member's performance point by 8%.

for rotating screen, i wonder if my previous explain confusing or not working in other device, but here i put again with some images
    1. here the default screen rotation while open the game. see at my device button position
    1.jpg
    2. minimize the game (by home button) then activate rotation screen, so you can change screen orientation
    2.png
    3. after you get the proper orientation, turn of the screen rotation feature. this will lock your screen orientation.
    3.jpg
    4. now go back to the game. see my device buttons position
    4.jpg

my device: android, samsung galaxy tab s.

15. Kiriken_96@HIKARI

Kiriken_96@HIKARI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotohikari
    How about iphone? Cant work too

16. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    an 8% increase of performance on a 8 stars is roughly 7000+ perf for 7 seconds. It applies only to the 8 stars and not to the whole unit.

It only reach efficiency if you trigger this skill with a score up boost ( 20 combo). It looks very harsch to extract some value to it. But if it's a 8 stars skill, that's pretty sure it's stronger than usual score up skill.

17. ougakeakira

ougakeakira Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamuramariko
    The skill also applies to any other member in the team that is the same colour as the 8* unit. Which means if you have an all blue team all of them get a performance boost.

18. Fak

Fak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sinkajuliani
    Hey, is the team formation in this guide up-to-date? I am wondering since in this guide Rena Nozawa is said to be in team B, but as far as I know she is in team 4. Is she still in team B in the game? I want to do dasu and I am trying to get her, so please if anyone can clarify this to me I would really appreciate it :)

19. Annise

Annise Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    can someone tell me what this means??

i hope they didn't erase my account i was doing pretty well in the event

image.jpg

20. Wolftamer123

Wolftamer123 Kenkyuusei

Do you guys think its worth it to spend the ticket and get the blue Happi? It says it comes with a photo and I just want a frickin photo on this account.

Also I was doing the pink "one piece" (dress) thing on my HKT acct with Yabuki Nako. Does it require another pink dress of the same character to level up to 6*?
    And one last question: I've never had a background, once I level Nako to 5* with the pink dress I know it gives me a background, but does the background transfer between groups?

THANK YOU~~! <3