AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    According to her instagram, she is part filipino and part spanish. I did not expect that.

2. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    @hinapyon Thank you very much!! Now I'm following her social networks to be updated <3
    I really liked her and was surprised she wasn't chosen in the selection back then, AKB did lost a potential gem indeed.

Haseharu looks amazing! I hope she debuts soon <3

3. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    How long does it take chara ani to ship out theater CDs? I placed an order on the 29th of April and paid on the 3rd of May, but it hasn't been shipped out yet. Do I have to contact chara ani? I uploaded a few pics as reference (I pixelated my name and contact info).

Attached Files:

4. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    That depends on the saihan, they all have different release dates which was written when you applied. You prolli should be reading them if you care about these minor details lol.

5. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I believe it said 7-14 days after the payment date it will ship out, but it's almost 14 days and no sign yet. I'll update once more when the 14 days passes. The NMB theater edition shipped out one day after its release date and arrived two days later, that's why I'm concerned about this one. My Japanese isn't good either, so small details will be easily missable to me.

6. yukiwatanabe

yukiwatanabe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Hello,I'm new to this so am still getting used to this!
    I'm not sure if this if the right place to ask, but does anyone know what the piece Matsui Sakiko plays before the Ponytail to Shushu opening (at about 0.21- 0.37 seconds)?

if the video does not show watch the video here

Many thanks

7. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Em , I want to ask something
    Where can I find / stream the akb48G tv series/ full show in eng sub? Other than show48?

8. momo

momo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    I believe it's a piano version of Ponytail to Shushu if I'm not mistaken. If it's not, then I'm sorry :| Welcome by the way! Have you checked out the "Arrivals and Departures" thread? It's not a must but it's fun to see new people :approve:

Check individual sites like the ones listed here.

9. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    well they waited until the very last day, but it shipped. :gavel:

they should have shipped it out sooner.

10. yukiwatanabe

yukiwatanabe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Thanks for the fast reply!

I can't see the resemblance to Ponytail until she starts playing the actual piano intro. The bit before sounds like a classical prelude or something similar.

11. Zebookworm

Zebookworm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    melonchawan
    I have a feeling that she was just improvising in the beginning, she probably took techniques used from the classical and romantic era and just made it her own. Since she studies and plays classical music she probably just inserted that in as a filler before the song started. If you can find the version of Aitakatta that Sakiko played then you will see the same kind of thing in the beginning. I think it was also a way for her to show off to her fans.

12. OshimaYuko

OshimaYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Could anyone tell me what program this screenshot is from. It's Sashihara Rino being thrown into a lake by a big ball. The only thing I can see that identifys it is HTK48 Sashihara Rino and something that says Mizuochi in the top left hand corner but googling it brings up nothing.
    CGIScriptsPanel.png Europa_Universalis_IV_Logo_Final.png
    I got it from this compilation video here

13. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    ^It's from an edition of the variety show "Tunnels no Minasan no Okage deshita". Some Googling shows that it's from the edition dated 2014/03/27.

14. OshimaYuko

OshimaYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    That's it! Thank you.

15. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    What is working for AKB or any of their sisters like?

To be honest, in the light of MNL48 coming to the Philippines and they might form to a group by the time I graduate college with a BS in Bussiness Admin-Operations, I am thinking of getting a job in MNL48.

16. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I would also like to know! I'm also dreaming of working at AKS or maybe at JOT for a more realistic scale

17. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Working how? In what?

For me I would like to be someone dealing in Logistics.

I have a knack for getting stuff for people.

18. チキンギョ

チキンギョ Kenkyuusei

Can someone tell me how is the Procedure of Draft Meeting?, i mean what's with withdrewal, why are some name crossed at the wiki, how to decide the team who got chosen member when a lot of team chooses her (e.g. Hiwatashi Yui) and so on

19. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Withdrawl means the girl pulled out of the draft or otherwise became ineligible. Reasons are rarely, if ever, given.

When multiple teams select a girl it goes to a lottery. Team representatives go up and pull a slip of paper from a box. Only one rep/team gets the right slip.

20. チキンギョ

チキンギョ Kenkyuusei

Thanks! How about some names in the wiki that have strikethrough? Is it withdrawal?