AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    I have heard Kasi say Chiyu so there is no way chiyu an team sound a like to bad we can't ask Kasi herself what she said

2. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    No matter how I listen to it I can't seem to confuse chiyuu from chimu.

3. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Have the Theater no Megami CD, and RH2013. Can confirm, it is chiyuu.

4. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

What is the name of the song that starts with "baby baby...are you ready...because we're crazy..." or something like that :///

5. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    You mean Seishun Girls?

6. atsukoD

atsukoD Kenkyuusei

I think it is Scandalous ni Ikou, I remember Oshima and Kojiharu went nuts and later the oppai senbatsu. OMG.

http://stage48.net/studio48/scandalousniikou.html

7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    This is not a question with an answer, but I am asking for your speculation. If the mods think it not appropriate, they can remove it.

AKB ga Ippai ~the best music videos was released 2011/06/24 and covered the singles from Baby! Baby! Baby! to Sakura no Ki ni Narou (12 singles)
    Million ga ippai! AKB48 MV Collection was released 2013/09/11 and covered the singles from Everyday, Katyusha to Sayonara Crawl (11 singles), plus the Team Surprise singles and more.

Tsubasa wa Iranai is the 13th single since Sayonara Crawl, and it has been 2 years and 9 months since the last collection. What are the chances that AKB will release another box set of official videos any time soon?

And now a real question (although in the wrong place): Have any of the other groups released similar collections of videos?

8. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    Only nogizaka46, i don't really know why the 48 SGs haven't released their own mv collections but they definitely should.

9. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Releasing a Music Video Collection seems to be the least of their priority given the precarious situation that the group is experiencing. A lot of the popular members have graduated and the supposed next generation aren't up par to raise or keep intact the popularity the group experienced in the past. This isn't the situation where releasing a compilation could be deemed appropriate and profitable. It will only expose their weakness.

If not for Sousenkyou the AKB48 group could have fall more drastically without its legendary members keeping the fans lining up. Keep your fingers crossed and wish the situation will improve or something monumental will happen to raise the profile of the group to the buying public.

10. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Forgot all about that song.:^^;: But not the performances.:hehe: I do believe that is the one they were asking for.

11. ossan

ossan Member

芸能ウラ事情通48 VS AKB48
    geinou ura-jijoutsuu 48 vs AKB48

12. ダレン

ダレン Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Can someone explain to me how does the akb48/sister groups mobile mail work? I'm just really curious. Fans pay $3 to subscribe to recieve mails from their oshis but the members just broadcast one message to all the fans right? Or do they specifically send each fan their own mail?

13. ダレン

ダレン Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Aw I think the fans would want a personal message but eh it's true that I'll take forever. Cause on tani marika's 755, she always post "#tani Mail" so I was wondering if she takes some time off her day to reply her fans

14. gakushan

gakushan Kenkyuusei

Going back through some stuff related to French Kiss and I have two questions related to their music videos:
    1. I see that there's a drama version (18 min long) and normal version of Romance Privacy but all versions of the single have "Romance Privacy (Music Clip)" and the album has "Romance Privacy Music Video". Does anybody know which came from where?
    2. Does "Dragonfruits no Tabegoro" have a music video? I saw something that looks like a compilation of clips of the girls in Korea with this song in the background but it's not listed as a video in any of the singles/albums.

15. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  16. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Is the taiwanese version different from the japanese version of 0 to 1 no Aida besides the cost?

17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Since there are four different Japanese versions, I am not sure what your question is. The track lists for the four versions are in the wiki:
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/0_to_1_no_Aida

If you gave a link to the Taiwanese version, someone could take a look to see if there are any differences. I bought the Complete Singles with added things, in particular, a ticket to apply for the special 10th anniversary show in December. It is of no use now, but I don't know if the Taiwanese version would have the same ticket.

IMG_20160701_064852.png

18. gakushan

gakushan Kenkyuusei

Taiwanese version should not have any tickets for hs, voting, etc. They also have the song titles in Chinese rather than Japanese on the back cover. I think Kimi wa melody had a special video but most singles and albums have the same content.

Sent from my SM-G9200 using Tapatalk

19. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    The Taiwanese version of the Complete Singles edition would presumably have the DVD set to Region 3 instead of Region 2 for Japan?

20. Macron48

Macron48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    haradaaoi
    How is each kanji in Nogizaka46 pronounced?

Is it No Gi Zaka or Nogi Za Ka?