AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. leocgomes

leocgomes Member Stage48 Donor

Try http://www.voz48.xyz/

2. L3X

L3X Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I understood almost everything but... If limited editions have free tickets for events, and regular/limited editions both have the same price, why would you buy a regular edition instead of a limited edition? For example a Type-B Regular instead of a Type-B Limited. If I understood correctly both will have the same songs too.

3. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    Precisely because they want the event tickets.
    That's why they're limited editions. Tickets are limited, and once these editions sell out, they won't print more because they won't sell any more tickets.
    (Please correct me if I'm wrong)

4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    "Regular editions each have one photo included unlike with Limited editions" Photo - regular; ticket - limited. If you can't get to Japan, a picture is better than a ticket you can't use.

5. L3X

L3X Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Ah, I thought that something "limited" would be more valuable than something "regular", at least I was used to think like that, however, it seems that is not true at all. I misunderstood the concept I guess :p

Thanks all clear now ;)

6. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The limited edition is also time limited. If you buy a year old limited edition, you get a ticket to a past event. If you buy a year old regular edition, you get an old photo, but it is still good. I bought Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai at the same time I bought High Tension, and I got a picture plus a voting ticket for the 2015 SSK. That is also a ticket to a past event, but I think it is better than a handshake ticket myself. I also bought Labrador Retriever at the same time and got a voting ticket for the 2014 SSK. [ However, I didn't get a picture (and I feel cheated).] Correction. I just looked at it again, and Labrador Retriever is a Limited Edition. It even says national handshake (全国握手会) on it, and I have a very old handshake ticket. Since I got a limited edition with a handshake ticket, of course I didn't get a picture. :fp:

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
  7. L3X

L3X Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Yes, I got that, If I buy a limited edition that is old, then the ticket will be timed out.

Do you mean that you can get different things from the limited edition? I mean, when you bought Bokutachi wa Tatawanai and High Tension you got the photo + ticket from the limited edition, and that is only supposed to happen when you buy both editions, am I right? Because I think that i'm getting confused again lmao

8. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

(I'm not entirely sure what you mean but I'll answer in a way that I understood you) BwT was a pre-election single so regardless of what edition you get, you'll still get the voting ticket. If you get the regular edition, you'll get photo + voting ticket and if you get the limited edition, you'll get handshake tickets + voting tickets. You cannot get both (handshake ticket + photo) if you purchased a regular limited edition. However, correct me if I'm wrong but if the carrier runs out of photos, photos won't be included.

9. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Let's see if I can clear it up, because frankly the responses you guys have been giving to @L3X are confusing me, and I know the difference.
    Keep in mind this is for AKB. All of the sister groups do it slightly differently.

-First of all, the difference between Type A, B, C, D, etc, is a different cover, different c/w content, and different DVD content.

-Theater version will have a different c/w, and no DVD. Sold exclusively via chara-ani.

-Difference between Limited and Regular 1) different covers, and 2) Limited contains a National handshake event ticket, while Regular edition contains an internal bonus photo. However, CD/DVD content is the same from type to type

-Theater version comes with a different type of external member photo

The external/shop bonus photo comes with either edition, the type of photo will depend on which store you purchase the CD from. Most stores have a unique photo (some even have more than one, depending on which CD type you buy) Those are only available while supplies last. In the old days they used to run out on the first day of release. These days they seem to be available for at least the first few days of release, often even longer.

BTW, the Limited editions used to run out fairly quickly as well, like the first or second day. But these days that is no longer the case. I still see Limited editions available in stores weeks after the release. Plus, they actually sell Limited Editions at the National handshake events for people who want more handshake tickets. So the entire idea of Limited is really about a limited supply of National Handshake tickets.

So yeah, if you purchase a Limited edition version long after the CD is released you are probably getting a handshake ticket that is no longer usable. Where if you buy a old release's regular edition, you still get a photo. Old photo, but photo nonetheless. Although I do believe (not 100% sure of this) that if you buy a really old Regular version CD these days, the photos are no longer included.

• Like Like x 1
  10. L3X

L3X Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    You undestood me, but I totally forgot the election tickets. I was considering only handshake tickets and that confused me. That's why I was wondering how he got a ticket + photo buying only 1 edition.

Thanks for your clarification, very useful answer. I have no doubts now :blush:

11. ryo48

ryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Meru Tashima and Mio Tomonaga are currently in Showroom, and they are wearing the same t-shirt with a photo of them together.
    So, are they best friends, because I did not know about that, or are they collaborating on something, new song or whatever?

Attached Files:

12. Matsui Hikari

They are somewhat close as they were pushed as HKT's centers but ended up being a semi-failed one.

13. ElDrifto

ElDrifto Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Hey everyone,
    I'm new to Stage 48 and literally have no clue what I'm doing! I often post on the AKB subreddit but heard this place is far more active!
    Hope this is the right place to post and I look forward to making friends here as I'm interested in AKB & Keya46:)
    What I'm looking for is any broadcast of the sensukyo to watch with English subs as I'm very bored and have always wanted to watch one but don't know where to look!
    Thanks for reading:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  15. atsukoD

atsukoD Kenkyuusei

The only part that was subbed is the speeches. There is no whole show subbed. AKBzine that done it.

This year (2017) speeches still there, He usually did the senbatsu speeches, 1-16 only. Check his site (link on the previous post).

16. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    The 3rd sousenkyo was subbed by myaidol, but i have no links.

17. ryo48

ryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I am a little bit confused.. Are NMB48 still part of the AKB family?
    I think that they still are, so... why am I asking this?
    Well, I was reading the BNK48 section of the forum, and someone mentioned SWEAT16, a new idol group that will launch in Thailand soon and will compete for fans with BNK48.
    So, I visited the SWEAT16 facebook page and I was surprised to learn that when NMB48 visited Thailand in August they met with... SWEAT16???
    Why not meet with BNK48 instead??? Also there was no mention of NMB48 coming to Thailand in the official BNK48 fb page.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
  18. Matsui Hikari

NMB is under a completely different management company while the other sister groups are under AKS. If I'm not mistaken, going to Thailand is part of their Asia tour. As for why they decided to meet with SWEAT 16 instead of BNK, I don't know but it does seem odd lol.

19. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I believe they're under the same company so that's why they would meet them.

20. ryo48

ryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Thanks for the replies...
    It seems that BNK48 will be getting support from the other AKS managed groups but not from NMB48 since they are not AKS managed...
    Also, at least according to automatic translation, SWEAT16 referred to NMB48 as their "sisters", which makes sense if they're both under the same company...

Last edited: Aug 28, 2017