[Game Over] S48 Mafia X: Lustrum

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by AikyiTaizne, Mar 21, 2011.

1. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

Re: [Day Seven] S48 Mafia X: Lustrum

Welcome to the Dimensional Lemon Outlet Paradise!

[​IMG]

Today's Swag - Day X
    Code:
    Thor's Hammer of Justice (Extra Vote) -------------------------  5 Coins ---  2 in stock
    Hydra's Stale Breath (Roleblock) ------------------------------ 10 Coins ---  1 in stock
    Helmet of the Colossus (Self: Protect) ------------------------ 14 Coins ---  1 in stock
    Aphrodite's Remedy -------------------------------------------- 20 Coins ---  1 in stock
    Lens of Truth (Investigate) ----------------------------------- 20 Coins ---  1 in stock
    Caffeine Pills (No more Nightmares!) -------------------------- 35 Coins ---  1 in stock
    S48 Mafia II Mystery Box (???) -------------------------------- 35 Coins ---  1 in stock
    Holy Ankh of the Gods (???) ----------------------------------- 99 Coins ---  1 in stock

All items, unless otherwise indicated, CANNOT be used on yourself
    All items, unless otherwise indicated, are single use only
    Items marked with *Group* can only be bought via group purchase. They will be shared in the thread

Currently Pooled Items
    Code:
    Caffeine Pills (No more Nightmares!) -----------------------------  25/35 Coins
    To make a purchase, fill out the following form and PM it to the mods:
    Code:
    [b][u]Purchase[/u][/b]

[b]<Item Name 1>[/b]---------------------------------- <Price> --- <Amount>
    [b]<Item Name 2>[/b]---------------------------------- <Price> --- <Amount>
    To make a group purchase, fill out the form and PM it to the mods
    Code:
    [b][u]Pool Contribution[/u][/b]

[b]<Item Name 1>[/b]------------------ <# of Coins you will contribute> --- <Elect Player>
    [b]<Item Name 2>[/b]------------------ <# of Coins you will contribute> --- <Elect Player>

About Group Purchases:
    You may discuss in the thread what items you wish to purchase together, however all contributions will be done ANONYMOUSLY. You will not know who played a part in the purchase of an item. When making the contribution, each player that contributes will ELECT someone, this player can be ANYONE. Once the item has been purchased, the player with the most votes will receive the item. If the votes are tied, it will be given randomly to one of the players with the highest votes.

-----
    !!!Important!!!
    -----

Ye Olde Shoppe Rules

Code:
    1. You may only use 1 item per night, some may be usable during the day
    2. You are allowed to buy as many items as you want
    3. You are allowed to discuss item purchasing strategies during the Day in the thread
    4. You may NOT ask someone to prove their alignment by exploiting the shop
    5. You are only allowed to use the shop if your role indicates that you can
    6. You are allowed to share the amount of coins you have, but be careful
    7. You may not share the amount of coins you contributed to a currently pooled item, HOWEVER you may claim that you contributed

Word of Advice
    The coins give off a strange feeling... it may be wise to always have at least one with you at all times.

(Change the zoom settings in which you view the forum if the shop doesn't appear nicely)​

2. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

It's Now Day X (48 Hours Remaining)

2 Votes are needed to perform a Lynch

Current Votes (0/3)

0: No Lynch

Resting Players (3): blesseddisgrace, RocketStarLauncher, sada

------

- Just like in Mafia V, we are allowing the players to send their Night PMs at Day phase if they wish to.

3. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Re: [Day X] S48 Mafia X: Lustrum

What is going on. I don't get it. What. Help. Dear god.

4. blesseddisgrace

blesseddisgrace Kenkyuusei

Welp. I think I win.

Vote: RocketStarLauncher

5. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

VOTE: blesseddisgrace

No.

6. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

Sada, which side will you pick?

7. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

MY GOD.

Please vote to lynch blessed now. I'm going to die next night anyway.

Vote: blessedgrace

8. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

WHAT ELSE WOULD I PICK

YOU KILLED MY LOVER D:<

9. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

FFFUU

Vote: blesseddisgrace

10. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

Lustrum is over...

2 Votes are needed to perform a Lynch

Current Votes (3/3)

2: RocketStarLauncher (blesseddisgrace, ????)
    2: blesseddisgrace (RocketStarLauncher, sada)

?!!!!!

WHICH SIDE WON!!!??

AND THE WINNER IS....

FIND OUT IN THE ENDING WRITEUP COMING UP SOON!! :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

11. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Day & Night X
    The Last Survivor

-----
    Sands of Time

On the last day of Lustrum, the three remaining travelers stood in place as they looked upon each other. This was the end. They all knew it, but who would come out victorious?

On one side was the Lover without her partner and the remaining Happy Friend. On the other, a bomb sergeant. The two were staring her down, intent on finishing this once and for all.

"YOU BITCH. YOU KILLED JURI."

"Wait! Calm down! She has bombs!"

"I'M GOING TO TEAR HER FUCKING LUNGS OUT."

"AHAHAHA, COME AND GET ME."

"LET ME KILL HER."

The Happy Friend tried her best to hold Queen back but her emotions were too powerful. She charged forward recklessly as the bomber readied her arsenal.

"Shit!"

Knowing that she would have to help Queen, the Happy Friend began to charge as well.

It was two against one. Who would come out the victor?

-----
    Dimensional Lemon Outlet Paradise

"Ahh ahh, I can't believe I almost forgot my precious Lemon Pillow. Phew, that was close!"

The Fresh lemon had returned to her empty store to grab her pillow which she had left. Upon exiting the store, a slip of paper fell into her hands. On it, a name was written.

"Hmm, this is the last one?"

Tossing the paper aside, she leaves the store towards her destination...

-----
    Sands of Time

"HOW DARE YOU."

Queen punches the bomber in the face. She simply stands there and takes the hit, laughing at the weak blow. The tears continue to stream out of Queen's eyes as she continues her barrage. All the while, the bomber tanks it all and laughs maniacally.

"Is this all you've got?"

"DIE. I'M GOING TO RIP YOU APART."

As the barrage continues, the bomber pulls out another grenade from her pocket.

"Don't even try it!"

The Happy Friend sees this and attacks from behind. With a swift kick, the grenade is knocked out of the bomber's hands and sent far away. Queen tackles the bomber and pins her down onto the ground, continuing her assault.

The bomber's face was now barely discernible. The skin on Queen's fists were tearing off, blood everywhere. Even so, she continued to attack. Having lost King, the most important person in her life, she was blinded with rage.

"GIVE ME BACK MY JURI."

The Happy Friend could only stand and watch as the assault continued. She paid close attention to the bomber's actions to make sure nothing would backfire on them...

"What's going on here."

The Lemon walks casually into the scene to see what was happening.

"..."

Queen didn't notice the new spectator and continued to beat the bomber down. The Lemon walked up to the two. Watching the bloody scene, she broke the two apart.

"Isn't that enough?"

Queen was panting hard. She still wanted more.

"Don't get in my way... I'm going to burn her alive, just like she did to Juri!"

"Calm down! I came to put an end to everything."

"You... what can you do?"

The Lemon takes off her bag and walks over to the bomber.

"It's time to take out the trash."

-----

It ended before she could process what was happening. As Queen watched the scene, she was frozen with fear. This wasn't what she expected. Why... What went wrong?

"Hahahaahahaha.... AHAHAHAHAHAHA"

"No... no..."

Beside the two, the large garbage bag stood there. Inside it, the corpse of the Happy Friend.

"See ya."

Grabbing her belongings, the Lemon walks out of the scene. The bomber laughs as she walks away as well. Only Queen was left. She had lost everything. She was the only one left. She couldn't bare it.

-----
    Lover's Cove

The night was quiet. Nothing was left. In this world, she was alone. Her revenge was fruitless, no amount of anger would bring Juri back. She sat on top of the cliff and looked out at the moon.

"Juri... I promised I would never leave you again."

She looks down at a photo that the two had taken together. They were laughing, having fun together... But these were only memories. Just memories. In reality, it was impossible for them to be together any longer.

"It's all over now."

For her last night alive, she looked up into the sky. She began to remember all the adventures they had together. They've gone through two major events and almost survived though it all. The time they spent together, it was too short.

Whether it was playing on the Kinect, going out on a date, having dinner or just conversing, the two felt like they belonged with each other. Even through tough times, friends dying, attempted murders, affairs... through everything, they still ended up together. They still loved each other.

"I'll be there soon Juri... just wait for me."

What the two had was love. It wasn't anything artificial. Their love wasn't created because of a red string, they loved each other because... they just did. When asked why she loved Juri, she couldn't explain it. There wasn't a single reason after all. She loved her because she was Juri.

"Juri..."

Standing out on the edge of the cliff, she raises her arms. As she closed her eyes, she took a leap. In that moment, all she wished for was so that they could be together again. She wanted to see Juri again. This was all she could do. This was her answer.

-----
    Dimensional Gateway

"It's open..."

The bomber and the Lemon stood in front of the gateway home. They were both from different worlds and this was their parting place.

"Finally, a way home."

"Well, farewell. Pleasure doing business with you."

The Fresh Lemon walks through the portal and disappears from sight.

"Hahaha, on the other hand... I think I'll stay!"

With the Lemon gone, she was the only one left. Everyone else had died. Truly, she was the last survivor.

She found salvation in the empty civilization. As a child, people always shunned her as a maniac. She loved fire and she loved explosives. She loved to break everything that she had. Destruction got her excited, but no one understood her.

Bombs are dangerous after all. All her reckless play as a child eventually took the life of her closest friend. Soon after the incident, she moved away to Tokyo where she tried to shed away her past. She became an idol to do this, and everything was fine... but she still loved her bombs.

Her next big event came when she was invited into a mafia group. As a bomber, she was given a role to help kill her friends. She accepted the offer and began her rampage.

It wasn't long until she was stopped however. She was soon discovered and killed for her actions. After death, her hatred towards humans began to increase.

Why did she have to be shunned? Why couldn't anyone accept her hobby? Is it so wrong for her to like destruction? She wanted a place where she could be alone, a place she could be happy. This was her chance.

At first when she entered the world, she just wanted to survive. She just wanted to return back to her normal life. But it wasn't long until she realized, this place was her dream. This was where she could be free. She wanted to be alone... she wanted to be the last one standing.

"This is paradise!"

She lies out in the open, looking at the starry sky. From now on, this was her home. This was her heaven. This was her victory.

-----
    Remon Joshi Koukou - Schoolyard

Passing through the portal, the Fresh Lemon enters a new world. Around her, a bunch of girls were running around. She was at a school.

Everyone was in uniforms, everyone looked carefree. As she scouted her surroundings, she began to like what she saw. Entering the school, she went towards the staff office hoping to find a new job...

-----
    Remon Joshi Koukou - Class 4B

"Say Ahhh~"

"Ehh, that's too embarrassing!"

"It's fine, no one's watching!"

"Okay..."

The older girl opens her mouth wide as her kouhai places a tako sausage into her mouth.

"How is it?"

"Hmmm, it's a bit salty."

"Ehhhhhhh, I worked hard on it though~"

"Don't worry, I'll teach you how to make it next time."

"Really?! Then... How about tonight?!"

"Okay~ It's a date!"

The two cheerfully eat their bentos together inside the empty classroom. Lately they would spend every day together. They've always been great friends, and have always been really close. Although they were in different classes, they always made time to spend with each other.

-----
    Remon Joushi Koukou - Gymnasium

At the end of the school day all the students gathered into the gymnasium as the school year came to a close. The Principal gave her usual long-winded speech as none of the students payed any attention. Soon enough, the ceremony ended as the students all stood up and sang in unity.

♪ Sakura no hanabiratachi ga saku koro ♪

When everything was over, the students all left to go home.

"Ne, ne! Let's go."

She ran up to her kouhai and tapped her on the shoulder. The two laughed as they headed to her house. The school year had just ended, but the next one was just around the corner.

-----

One could say it was love, one could also say it was just a very close friendship. Nonetheless, neither would have ever imagined the obstacles that they would soon have to overcome in order to be with each other...

-----

Mafia XIV: Kinjirareta Futari
    [​IMG]
    We will be waiting for you ♥

12. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

GAME RESULTS:

[​IMG]

blesseddisgrace Wins!
    She was Miyazaki Miho, Loud B-omber Girl -- Code Number M-01, Individually Aligned-Member.

----

Saviour-Aligned Members, Mafia-Aligned Members and other Individually-Aligned Members all lost. (all the players appart from blesseddisgrace lost =D)

13. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

why did blessed won?. she send her extra vote she had earlier than sada posted her vote.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

as you can see, it was a 4 minute difference. time bomb huh? :awesome:.

well, more comments and stuff about the game will come later. i dont feel like keep writing right now and i want to re-read the last writeup again. but ask questions and we will answer.

no pms and extra stuff today though xd thats for tomorrow

14. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Ask away~

I can't wait to show everyone the roles we made up :drool:

15. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

What did the Holy Ankh of the Gods do? I looked up "Ankh" and it said Key of Life, so can it resurrect? 'Cause if so, I was thinking it could be used to resurrect Max since he died and maybe we'd have a shot at winning that way, but obviously I couldn't say that since I was dead. ._.

Anyway, that game was fun! Good job, blessed, aakun, and Aikyi! [clap]

16. blesseddisgrace

blesseddisgrace Kenkyuusei

Oh my god.
    I did not think this was going to be possible when I got notified of my change in win condition. XD

Thanks for putting such an epic game together, aakun and AT. :'D

Oh, and what was inside those mystery boxes?

17. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Yeah it would resurrect a player.

18. phantom

phantom Kenkyuusei

I'm way too tired to think of the questions I had, so for now:

CONGRATULATIONS BLESSED!! [party]
    Seriously, being the only winner is pretty darn impressive.

aakun and At, as always, thank you so much for hosting another awesome game!

Goodnight! :XD:

19. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

We had no real plans for them. We made up the contents as they were bought :awesome:

Only two boxes were bought in the game.

Mafia VIII Mystery Box by the mafia which had 2 extra votes, 1 vote null and 1 item which reduced the amount of players needed to achieve a lynch.

Mafia VI box, bought by Kingom, contained 3 devil fruits. They gave whoever ate them an extra ability. If someone ate two, they would die. They were protect, commute and investigate abilities.

20. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

Great game aakun and Aikyi!! It was fun :)

First game to have only one player as the winner XD Congrats blessed [party]