[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

LOL what. No intentions of fighting or even quoting you again after this but 1) Yuiyui is not yet close to Sayanee. Sayanee is usually the only one who sells out in the 1st round. Yuiyui? Far far behind. She might be closer to Sakura but even so, it's a bit stretching. 2) Naachan is very much selling very well. 3rd round sold out. Same as Yuiyui. 9th in SSK. Great praise on her solo con from multiple media. Praised by many members for her leadership. 3) Though Miion dropped and isn't the strongest handshake seller, she is favored by management and you gotta learn to suck it up. I see no double standards here. Would you mind educating me a little? You know, a strong handshake girl doesn't always mean they deserve the world. If so, Yuiri should've been given god treatment.

2. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

:fp: This forum never changes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. enc0re

enc0re Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    No one is really complaining about the fact that she got chosen? It's just they shouldn't have built up suspense for the obvious answer which made it kinda silly. Just get over with it ffs.

I do admit that that girl irks me the wrong way somehow though.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
  4. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

this is not fair comparing oguri to sayaka/nana/mion who already management favorite since their debut when oguri is not even team 8 initial senbatsu (kegarete iru shinjitsu)

5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I said Yuiyui is behind Sayanee and Sakura, I mean she's sold out after them, I never said she is close to them. Like no one gets close to Sayanee in HS... NO ONE. LOL but Yuiyui sold after them for 2-shot in the album and she's doing the same for HS I think (didn't check for the new single).

The double standards is that when Naachan and Miion sold half of their slots, everyone was screaming, asking for them to be centers and given everything as justice for them selling better among AKB new gens. but Yuiyui not only sold the best for new gens, she even pass a lot of good sellers of old gens yet she still isn't totally a management fav, and when she gets some opportunities or some love, people here give it the cold shoulder. This is double standards, isn't it?

I just feel bad for this girl, anyone who does as well as her would have been already given front row or center at this point, but she wasn't even in senbatsu.

Btw I'm not writing this because of what happened in the previous pages, it's also because of the reactions to Mayuyu talking about Yuiyui, everyone calling it fake when actually Mayuyu talked about Yuiyui one year before too. and the general bad comments said about Yuiyui. I think she deserves better than that.

6. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    Show me.

7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Literally every "singles" thread from 2014 to 2016... and the never-ending debate of "AKB new gens (like Naachan or Miion) should be pushed instead of sister groups" + "Naachan and Miion should be pushed instead of Annin/Renacchi/Naanya/Mako/Yuria etc." it was being discussed literally every single day. and not because of the ranks in elections or popularity with the public, but simply based on how they sold well in handshakes. Their numbers were just normal though.

You can go back and read old threads but I mean, most people remember that. I think?

Btw side-note about Yuiri. This girl does deserve a push. But she's the one to refuse it. So it's another case though it doesn't relate with all this.

8. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I'm not hating. Hating is for lame people.

Just saying that there are more than 20 girls to pick from and picking the most pushed one is no problemo but need to wait a month to announce it lol?

Btw imo HS results isn't everything, arguments shouldn't just solely based on it.

9. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    Yeah, i don't. Even when we were talking in her thread about Naachan being center in the future at least half were skeptical. I do remember the New gens vs old gen discussions but all of those were about including new members in songs, not about making naachan, who is not new gen btw, an A-side center. And considering that Naachan handshakes result had always been good and she is constantly rising in ssk i will say that you are probably making that up.

Btw, by your logic you should be rooting for Naachan. But you don't have to. You ,we, are allowed to have different taste in idols.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
  10. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I don’t think I’ve heard enough people say that Naachan is our next gen center or whatever before our girl ranked 9th to claim whatever :whistle::whistle:

11. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I wouldn't put Naachan in the newgen anymore (leave this to the U-19 girls), nor next gen (leave this to the U-17)
    She's more current gen to me.

12. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    yuiyui is borderline considered new gen too

13. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Either someone come up with an actual set in stone parameter for what is :fp:"new gen" and what isn't or stop f*****g talking about it, that conversation is so five years ago

14. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    yuiyui little push is still not comparable with what Okada got with her Three Musketeers gimmick and Tentomuchu subunit (song, variety show, drama, short documentary in hawaii, ect) in 3 years. just saying

yeah, but she is the future :whistle:

15. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Satopii is more legit :whistle:

• Like Like x 2
  16. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

I think a Naachan x Yuyui wcenter ala AtsuMina kinda thing would make real LGBTQ history. What do you guys think?

17. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    If a member has been in a group for five years (which is longer than most Idol groups last), they should no longer be considered "new gen". Good enough for you?:D

18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I suddenly remember this but when Yuko supported Miion, literally everyone was happy with it and hyped it up, but when Mayuyu did the same with Yuiyui, it was called fake and management's work, when in fact Yuiyui is much less management's fav than Miion, and Mayuyu actually talked about Yuiyui before. which wasn't really the case for Yuko? I'm just taking these as examples. but really there is no denying that Yuiyui is a victim of double standards ;_;

Just wanted to say this while we're on the topic :fear: #JusticeForYuiyui

19. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I'd say 4 because you get a bachelor degree at least 4 years of time. So like Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior.

Or 3 years if we use the high school system.

20. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

[​IMG]

This the AKB we want!!!