1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    So apart from perhaps Team A, the current teams all still fit those themes. No, not *every* member does, but then Kasai Tomomi was a Team K member, and original Team A was... well.

That said, I think you'll find actual Team K members both new and old disagree with you about what Team K's theme was.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    And you will find that Komi, Megumin, Odaeri go cry in the corner while the rest are rehearsing a dance-number song.

(This is actually direct quote from Komi SR, btw)

3. mickwserr

mickwserr Kenkyuusei

my mistake, they were in fact 38. still, it was to divide the members by generation.
    and for team k members not being cute enough, well maybe the front girls but there were girls who were cute like Ono, Oku, Kasai, etc... again it's a fan made image not a mngm sanctioned one, that team k must be the sporty/cool one. if anything they were a diverse group of people just like team a.

4. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Instead of "all star team" can we call it "management favorites plus back-ups" instead? ;)

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Still boggles my mind that they picked Komi of all people as Team K captain.

Odaeri at least has the cool image that the team is known for, though their real theme is Unity/Bonds.

I think it's usually been more the glamour/fashion/pretty team (as opposed to B's cute and K's cool).

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    And K is "management no longer want to push but we still need them for performance".

• Like Like x 2
  7. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    I think komi has intensity and drive that suits her as captain. She was never pushed as athletic but she is a passionate performer. I mean mion was chosen for soukantoku and komi seems more assertive than her.

There's no way to replicate the 2nd gen. It was one of a kind. Komi and crew have to create their own image.

Oden is passionate too, about singing and about being an idol. I remember her intro during the eSports day was all about team K. And remembering lovetans bday every 12/8 anniversary (nothing to do with team K, but she is a serious wota)

So if anything team K is the team of passionate SCRAPers and BUILDing their new image.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Well, she isn't. You should search out the few times 15th gen members have described the rest of their gen.

That's great and all but it's still clearly what they were trying to do judging from every other member aside from the captain. Hence why I still find the choice so bizarre.

(Not counting D3 here because that's a whole 'nother barrel of worms.)

... of unity and bonds (of friendship), as expressed in one of the Team K concerts and which they got from the original team.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2021
  9. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    In your guys opinion, who would not get selected if the shuffle rumor is true? I'm saying Honma Mai bc she was a kenkyuusei for 4 years!!! Idk her schedule throughout the years, but that's pretty damning

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Mashiro. No teams want her. :fear:

11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Team 8 disbandment confirmed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
  13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    A clip representing two events

if the video does not show watch the video here

14. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'm biased on this, but I really wanted Tano Yuka to be the captain of Team K when they shuffled them back in 2017. I believe she would have stuck around and not immediately decided to graduate, had she been chosen as captain. That was her one aspiration since at least 2014, even more so than being chosen for senbatsu.

tano.jpg

She fit the image of Team K, she is a very talented dancer and a very talented singer. But then again for her personally, it's probably worked out better this way anyway.

• Agree Agree x 7
  15. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    It's the senpai members that must take responsibility, not the least juniors that you have singled out.
    Myao, Shii-chan, saho, komi, berin, renacchi, yukarun, ayanan, will all be performing Party ga Harjimaru yo for a month, or become nogizaka SEEDs,
    Yukirin, Yuiri excepted because they do everything.

• Creative Creative x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Dragonkiller12012

Dragonkiller12012 Kenkyuusei

^Why do you feel the need to bring up Nogizaka46 in amidst chatter about an AKB48 shuffle? And why is it the senior members responsibility if their juniors get axed during a Team/Group shuffle when it is management's whims that decide the outcome?

• Like Like x 2
  17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Only one clip today, from April 13

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    How did you manage to get to the end of that post without realising it was maybe not entirely serious :confused:

19. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    AMI SUZUKI?? Did they perform one of her songs??

20. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Informative Informative x 1