[GENERAL] THE HKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    At this point,I do believe it would best if the girls(+hkt management) were to create it themselves!It could be another thing that differentiate them from other the sisters groups!Sashiko Du Soleil was nice so they're maybe not Sasshi neither but maybe they could still pull something together!They're left unattended now see what happen!I'm sure also the fans will like even if it's not as good as what AkiP might would have done!Then again,like it as been pointed out,AkiP probably don't know the HKT members as they know themselves so they might do better!

Also I said something like this in Nana Okada tread,I think the 48g is a nice platform for the girls to try new things and experiment if they dare enough so if they were to create their own stage,maybe some girls would discover new skills or interests that they know they had and eventually would like to pursue!After all,it's not like all of them will manage to make it as singers or whatever their dream are so if they find an alternative,that's cool for them!

2. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    The main reason why I don't believe HKT48 is getting original stages is the following: MONEY. As much as so called "abk48 purists" like to think that each group is a separate and individual thing, specially AKB48, it's just not like that. The whole 46/48 group is one huge business. There was a time when akb was born as "idols you can meet", to bring closeness between fans and members and spread joy and happiness across Japan. Now it's just a business. They have investors, labels, agencies etc... it's profit centered. They make money out of all the groups and invest however they want, not necessarily what was profited from one group will go to that particular group. It will go to the 46/48 kingdom as a whole and top executives will lay out their best strategies to make even more profit! Right now we have a fresh sister group that seems to be trending (fluke or no fluke in SSK), resources are being directed to those fresh faces in an area of Japan that has a lot of potential for support from local communities, local business etc... and we have an even newer sister group that was created to gather even more profit opportunities, and plus they need a freaking boat... so obviously, HKT48 has peaked compared to everything else that's been going on around them, including Keya46, that somehow, with the same center for all of their singles still manages to have all of their 1st gen members equally promoted and more or less equally popular within the group, but 48 sister groups just can never be able to do that, with some girls being relegated as "theater girls", and never get any push at all, and only one or two representatives that are acutually doing well...

Where is aki-p's heart in all this? He is old, he is not as influential or as original as he once was... I
    Don't believe making new stages is something so difficult, I just don't think it's convenient for those that hold the power to decide where the money goes.

Even if the girls sketch something up themselves, they still need money to produce songs, record, produce costumes etc etc etc... so it's not about doing it, it's about funding it.

Stu48 will get an original stage before HKT48 probably, because would they really make a group in a boat just to have them rehashing old stages?

3. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I think it's not money, it's just Sasshi want Aki-p to write a song for them more than other lyricist. But the problem is Aki-p is focused on Keya now. Which is not a big secret by now.

It was and always has been a business tho disregard how sweet the "Idol You Can Meet" concept you described it.

So you are telling me 48/46 has this pool of profit money and it is being distributed to the most potential profitable group?? Any evidence please?

What kind of resources?

The boat is being mainly funded by Setouchi DMO I believe.

No I don't think so, they would probably have to revive some old stages too. But they need to finish that boat first.

4. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Nah, they'll probably get Party, most groups debut with an easy stage. HKT were actually the only group to debut with a tough stage.

5. Lisa

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    @marioworldakb No evidence whatsoever, just pure speculation based on how boundless all the groups seem to be among each other. You can easily pluck one girl and transfer to another group, easily arrange collaborations and etc... do you think Keyakizaka46 was born out of thin air with a tv show, magazine group and individual features left and right, fast tracked and quality singles with what resources? Money's gotta come from somewhere... there is no concrete evidence to support my perspective, but we also don't get to see any books for the money each group is making, where it's going and how exactly are they separated... there is obviously a shared network inside the whole 46/48 groups...

Also, I don't think "sasshi wants aki-p to write the stage that's why we won't get stage" is a good enough reason. All other stages, music, whatever, was made by aki-p, why would it be different for HKT48? It's hardly about what Sasshi wants in this matter... and who is to guarantee that there is no ghost writing going on behind the scenes? Wouldn't be the first time someone's credited for something somebody else created...

Resources meaning: money, influence, exposure, all things that can be provided for a group to rise.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
  6. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    ummm idk if you heard of Sony. Heard they are pretty rich they say.

Unfortunately that is the only evident reason which is not baseless speculation we can actually talk about.

And the point was since Sasshi only wanted Aki-p to write the songs for the stage, then they won't get one in a long while cuz Aki-p is busy with Keya.

Not to forget even if Sasshi graduates, she isn't graduating from Theater Manager and she always has say in these matters.

Plus the fact that she purely wants Aki-p to write for them tells us we can safely assume there is no "ghost writing" involved. So if we were to say HKT is getting a stage then it's only from Aki-p written songs.

7. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    If you'd like to hear my opinion.

I think you're both in the right tbh.

Whether you're like Sasshi who loves AkiP's songs and wants them all to be from him, or like me who doesn't think they're all that amazing and would gladly take songs from other people, the songs for these stages -or anything- will come from him if they come.

Now this guy is busy yes. Atm he's all on the Keya, Nogi, ect train. I.e. the Sony train (NGT included). It's where his main interest clearly is, but also where the big boom ($$$) is. Sony holds a lot of potential in their hands atm, so it makes sense to think they also have a good amount of leverage over the guy.

Years before, his interest was somewhere else, the potential for $$$ was somewhere else. And in those days there were still no new stages.

The stages need to come from him. He's busy with other stuff and groups. Because his interest, but mainly a lot more money is to be made with other stuff.

Pretty straightforward if you think about it. HKT has been doing Theater no Megami for like 1160 days now. The theater is still totally full each time. So whether they do the 398th rerun of Theater no Megami, or the spanking new shiny ori stage, they will still sell the same amount of tickets at the same price.

So investing manhours and whatnot into a stage, rather than into a single or whatever for some other booming group, when that new stage would generate the same income anyway, seems stupid. It would be at the bottom of my list if I were them too tbh.

It's like this at this stage of the group/company lifecycle. And it will remain so if you ask me. It has been for a while, as to why you haven't seen any stages for a while. There have been exceptions ofc. Like NGT, but that was a Team Surprise thing they'll be making pachinko $$$ over, poured into a short stage. And like Team A's stage, but that was an emotional thing for Takamina imo.

Nothing that we do will change that simple profit logic. Fans will never boycot anything to a sufficient amount, they're too hung up on the emotional tie to their oshi for that lol.

The only thing left is:
    1. Hope AkiP gets up all emotional over stages at some point and decides it's time. I.e. wait.
    2. Speak up in a vocal manner, and maybe make them lose face over it.
    3. Do a Shige-senbatsu like thing and get the members to pique AKiP's interest, while taking up a big amount of the work yourself as members.
    2. is happening, and Sasshi (guessing management too ofc) noticed. Then she sent a mail saying it's impossible in the current circumstances and suggested stopping 2. and going to 1. again. But fans said thanks for the thoughts and we get what you're saying, but we're still on 2. (I hope for 3. too but it's a long shot lol)

Better than nothing to try your luck and spur them into action. The fangroup will do a gathering/manifestation at the HS event next weekend, and have a conversational dinner afterwards. Maybe it gets them to think outside the classic box perhaps, the classic times are over anyway.

8. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ^ interesting perspective, basically new stage doesn't necessarily matter because they're selling out every show.

I also want to add that I feel the audience, who are often the most dedicated fans, are there solely to see the girls, and the performance is a distant second. They're going to support their favorites no matter what they're doing on stage.

I feel that if HKT want to improve and get out of their current stagnancy, they need to do something to improve sales of their singles. It's arguably the most important goal they should reach for.

9. Lisa

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Great perspective on the matter @DeJure seems pretty reasonable also!

@broz0rs I think it's not that easy for HKT48 members to improve the sales of the singles, I mean, that depends on a lot of factors that are out of the girl's control, for exemple, quality of the music, quality of MV, exposure and amount of advertising regarding the singles... it's really up to the fans to show that they support HKT48, for example instead of supporting AKB48 handshake events, it might cause some impact if they were to prioritize HKT48's handshake events and singles... the fans position needs to be one that actually affects AKB48, in order to turn management's attention to HKT48... right now HKT48 is stagnant as a whole and maybe that's just how it should be, how the top execs decided it should be...

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

:ome::ome:Happy 1st Anniversary for 4th gen :ome::ome:

if the video does not show watch the video here

11. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Were they talking at some point that maybe Hokamina could maybe make a comeback if fans asks for it after the re-runs because maybe they will take Hokamina to replace Odekake!

12. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    ^I'm afraid not no. I have never heard of any talk like that.

Something else surfaced today though. A bunch of members recorded this.
    d4e279f4.jpg 4484e267.jpg

"HKT48 Natsumi KanKan". The members only posted pics like Tomiyoshi, but the guest you see in the middle of the first one posted that photo. The lady herself is Watanabe Minayo (47), an ex Oyanko club member that went solo afterwards. She did post the photo but did not say what kind of job it was.

It sure sounds like it's something MC'd by Natsumikan, with a cycling sidekick maybe? (Here Maria). But what it exactly is...
    1. Single extra. To have a studio for one is pretty high-end, but still manageable I guess. But to have a guest for one? This looks rather promo-y to me, and the lady is with Sony so it'll be surprising if Universal wants this on their disc.
    2. New show. Could be, but it looks like something short if it is.
    3. Segment in a show. Because it looks short I could maybe be a segment of a new show, or even an exsisting one like AKBSHOW.
    I feel like we'll see what it is soon enough.

13. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    @DeJure Sounds fair enough. :)

Also I don't really care where the songs comes from anyways as long they are good. But I think Sasshi is just stubborn about it. And tbh I don't think Aki-p has much interest into writing new stages for any group right now and he makes it somewhat obvious by the priority on who he gives to now. And since it's a profit driven society so I don't really blame him but more on Sasshi >__>

There are so many good lyricist out there so why wait on Aki-p, Sasshi? He gunna retire soon anyways.

14. lolipopo

lolipopo Kenkyuusei

15. Rem

Rem Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    There's also a rumor about Mikurin spreading which she denies in her G+ and 755.

16. ET920

ET920 Member

I'd bet every 48G member has a private Instagram/Twitter account. It makes sense, they take so many pictures they probably need to store them somewhere, share them between other members, etc.

The main problem with private accounts is that they can contact fans through them without management noticing. This is not happening with HKT48 members, though, they use accounts between each other, maybe even with childhood or school friends, etc. They probably are forced to rename the account or close them, or make them private (as they should have since the very beginning). A second problem would be that they might talk trash about other members, feeling confident only friends would read those messages. And a last one is that they might reveal too much, as those picture aren't monitored (for example, they could give hints at where they live, where they are now, when they commute, etc).

17. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

a Natsumikan's kanmuri show would be awesome, but it looks like Japanese fans think that it's an extra of upcoming single. don't know why though. having some unrelated singer in single's bonus is very strange. unless this single will have a collaboration with her, like Shekarashika had a collab with Kishidan.

DEie4_LUQAAHV7k.jpg

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
  18. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    While the former leak looked at least largely legit to me. This seems to me like either a fake, or scraps from back then (as in still from the same leak, so not again.) Or even a mix of both. That's all I'm going to say.

That's also the only non-strange option to me, but the lady seemed to allude to her job with HKT just being that one filming. And to get someone like her for an A-side, akin to Kishidan would make sense but that's at least not the case here. A B-side for HKT seems very much below her level lol. In any case great that they use Natsumikan's talent.

In other news, some fans had told Meru a while ago about them losing apps for the Freshmen 'One-year-after' concert, even if they kept their voucher from one year ago. This concert last year had a big deal around it that the 'fresh members' would return after a year.
    Meru then said that they'd contact management to see if there could be a solution.

And here it is: http://ameblo.jp/hkt48/entry-12292345218.html

Three extra concerts on top of the initial two days. Great work by Meru & the 'fresh members'

19. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  20. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

That's great work, maybe Meru should be Team H captain too.

And I wish there were some concerts for the other members also, it's looking like a barren summer/autumn at the moment.