[GENERAL] THE HKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Umemoto Izumi
    Were they talking at some point that maybe Hokamina could maybe make a comeback if fans asks for it after the re-runs because maybe they will take Hokamina to replace Odekake!

2. DeJure

DeJure Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Imada Mina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    ^I'm afraid not no. I have never heard of any talk like that.

Something else surfaced today though. A bunch of members recorded this.
    d4e279f4.jpg 4484e267.jpg

"HKT48 Natsumi KanKan". The members only posted pics like Tomiyoshi, but the guest you see in the middle of the first one posted that photo. The lady herself is Watanabe Minayo (47), an ex Oyanko club member that went solo afterwards. She did post the photo but did not say what kind of job it was.

It sure sounds like it's something MC'd by Natsumikan, with a cycling sidekick maybe? (Here Maria). But what it exactly is...
    1. Single extra. To have a studio for one is pretty high-end, but still manageable I guess. But to have a guest for one? This looks rather promo-y to me, and the lady is with Sony so it'll be surprising if Universal wants this on their disc.
    2. New show. Could be, but it looks like something short if it is.
    3. Segment in a show. Because it looks short I could maybe be a segment of a new show, or even an exsisting one like AKBSHOW.
    I feel like we'll see what it is soon enough.

3. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    @DeJure Sounds fair enough. :)

Also I don't really care where the songs comes from anyways as long they are good. But I think Sasshi is just stubborn about it. And tbh I don't think Aki-p has much interest into writing new stages for any group right now and he makes it somewhat obvious by the priority on who he gives to now. And since it's a profit driven society so I don't really blame him but more on Sasshi >__>

There are so many good lyricist out there so why wait on Aki-p, Sasshi? He gunna retire soon anyways.

4. lolipopo

lolipopo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Rika
  5. Rem

Rem Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    There's also a rumor about Mikurin spreading which she denies in her G+ and 755.

6. ET920

ET920 Kenkyuusei

I'd bet every 48G member has a private Instagram/Twitter account. It makes sense, they take so many pictures they probably need to store them somewhere, share them between other members, etc.

The main problem with private accounts is that they can contact fans through them without management noticing. This is not happening with HKT48 members, though, they use accounts between each other, maybe even with childhood or school friends, etc. They probably are forced to rename the account or close them, or make them private (as they should have since the very beginning). A second problem would be that they might talk trash about other members, feeling confident only friends would read those messages. And a last one is that they might reveal too much, as those picture aren't monitored (for example, they could give hints at where they live, where they are now, when they commute, etc).

7. fatrain

fatrain Kenkyuusei

a Natsumikan's kanmuri show would be awesome, but it looks like Japanese fans think that it's an extra of upcoming single. don't know why though. having some unrelated singer in single's bonus is very strange. unless this single will have a collaboration with her, like Shekarashika had a collab with Kishidan.

DEie4_LUQAAHV7k.jpg

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
  8. DeJure

DeJure Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Imada Mina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    While the former leak looked at least largely legit to me. This seems to me like either a fake, or scraps from back then (as in still from the same leak, so not again.) Or even a mix of both. That's all I'm going to say.

That's also the only non-strange option to me, but the lady seemed to allude to her job with HKT just being that one filming. And to get someone like her for an A-side, akin to Kishidan would make sense but that's at least not the case here. A B-side for HKT seems very much below her level lol. In any case great that they use Natsumikan's talent.

In other news, some fans had told Meru a while ago about them losing apps for the Freshmen 'One-year-after' concert, even if they kept their voucher from one year ago. This concert last year had a big deal around it that the 'fresh members' would return after a year.
    Meru then said that they'd contact management to see if there could be a solution.

And here it is: http://ameblo.jp/hkt48/entry-12292345218.html

Three extra concerts on top of the initial two days. Great work by Meru & the 'fresh members'

9. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
  10. Reveen

Reveen Kenkyuusei

That's great work, maybe Meru should be Team H captain too.

And I wish there were some concerts for the other members also, it's looking like a barren summer/autumn at the moment.

11. DeJure

DeJure Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Imada Mina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Also, the request was backed by that new fan movement thing that sprouted from the whole ori stage situation! It strengthened them. Shows that speaking up is always worth trying.

12. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
  13. fatrain

fatrain Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
  14. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
  15. fatrain

fatrain Kenkyuusei

no, that's Nanase))

463ad01c-s.jpg

16. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Looks like the HKT rally for original stage thing at the HS event didn't happen. Sasshi has crushed a rebellion.

17. sorasan

sorasan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Can...can...can I broadcast that Star Wars - The Imperial March ( Darth Vadar's Theme ) :fear: ?

18. DeJure

DeJure Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Imada Mina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Since last week it had transformed into a big working dinner meeting afterwards instead. To talk & think about what kind of things they can do or organize as fans going forward. In my opinion the smarter option in order to start something lasting, than go stand around right off the bat.
    So well no, not really.

Also, going off of the Ozaki questions asked at the same event, it's quite apparent to me that he and his staff have to basically plead with AKS to OK stuff. Here is the bit that sounded interesting. (And with kinda direct questions lol).

Q: "The 10th single announcement stream was not well received by both members and fans. Wasn't the HKT staff involved?
    - The PR department of AKS was in charge of it. I want the way of announcing it to be better next time.

Q: "The sales for the 10th individual handshakes don't seem to be very good"
    - There is the problem with timings, but I feel that fans of the front members are spreading (flowing?) to a wide range of other members.
    There are stern opinions, but I would like to get things into swing using varied marketing.
    I heard that reservations for the regular versions are popular.

Q: "What about future tours and events?"
    - I have a lot of thoughts about it, but it is hard to propose a tour, ect. to the higher uppers (AKS) in the current condition of HKT. I think the top priority now is for HKT to rally and regain momentum. Atm the higher uppers (AKS) are also in a state where they are closely watching the member's future motions. Of course, not only the members but also the staff first and foremost wants to buckle down.

Q: "What would you recommend to eat in Hakata?"
    - I'd recommend Goma Saba. Please come and visit Hakata when the Freshmen event matsuri comes around.

First off, now we know who's responsible for this whole 10th single announce SR.
    You probably have heard about it, but if you want to rewatch this amateur hour:
    If you perhaps wonder why members also complained, it's because they watched the exact same, 20 something minute delayed stream as we did. They didn't get their line-up in group like usual, nor did they even know that there was going to be an SR in the first place.

The question after that maybe suggests that there's more going on behind those 0's on the HS than people might suspect.

Lastly ofc I think you can safely say that this paints quite the picture of how AKS relates to Ozaki and his staff, or HKT in general. They are almost at the mercy of them lol.
    I laugh but it's not nice to feel that.

Like one commenter said, perhaps it's good to hope for HKT looking more towards 3rd party sponsors and esp their label (Universal) for getting stuff.
    Just like is happening to SKE now. For example Toyota does stuff with them (though they are lucky with their location for Toyota) and avex is basically sponsoring lives for 8k free seats, ect

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  19. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    ^Yeah, after reading those reports. Nothing was really interesting to me I didn't even bother translating, so thanks! other than I wanna try the Gomasaba XD

Just one comment from me to management: Do your job LOL

20. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Kenkyuusei

After the management reorganization in early quartal of 2017?, What?
    I thought it was happened to give SG more room to do certain things freely without the central command approval, not otherwise.
    Like this, for example. 3rd party sponsor is one sensitive issue back then.

Edit: My question, HKT have no trouble doing stuff for years, getting AKS OK. Why now?

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017