[Guide] How to play Nogikoi on your iPhone

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Under The Ribbon, Apr 26, 2016.

1. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    You can get her hearts in any event after her graduation, it's just that the affection level will always be stuck at the current max'd level. I changed the Nanamin to get the hearts and max affinity level for this event

2. Tan Richard

Tan Richard Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Mine is 104 right now trying so hard to make it 105 hufht. But the hearts are just ordinary one so it will take a long time.

3. Tan Richard

Tan Richard Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Anyone have an idea how to change oshi? want to change coz i misclick my options (though it was because of the languages that idk 100% not because i cant read maiyan or manatsu name lol)

4. tofunoodle

tofunoodle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    [​IMG] you can change oshis once every 24hrs

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

5. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    They got rid of Mai Mai, Nagashima and Nanamin from the game and the opening page. So whatever hearts you've had for them are basically useless. You can't even change them to your oshi. It's kinda annoying cause if you're really just playing the game for them, you can't choose them anymore. If you didn't finish any of the 3's stories, you basically missed out.

I'm really hoping they have a birthday event for Mai Mai, cause the game came out after her birthday (I think). And we never got her birthday cards

6. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Well, i had like 300-400+, 250+ and 200+ of the regular all members hearts (small, medium and large respectively) so I literally wasted 100 on Nanamin's storyline before they took her off the game

7. Tan Richard

Tan Richard Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    my god how long did you farm for all that hearts? why you dont use it on your oshi? :O

8. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Back when I was hardcore playing the game, I did the stories over and over again, and did all the events like every hour as well as using the event points to get the scores. Those events give you those hearts, and the gacha tickets have the 'all members' hearts so I slowly accumulated all of them. And I don't need to use for my oshi because my Maiyan is already at 150 affinity level since like, last year and they didn't increase the limit for them (I have 53, 16 and 2 for the intimate hearts, after you get to 100 hearts basically). IDK why I didn't use them for the rest of the members, currently trying to get Nishino to 150, then Kiichan.

If I show you the number of 7 star cards, I think you'll think I'm a heavy spender XD

9. Tan Richard

Tan Richard Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    try try try, let me have a sneakpeek of it.. And then i will try to guess how much did you pay for the game XD is there any good event for next month maybe?

10. SinOverCos

SinOverCos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    So I started playing in the middle of the last event, the one with the roses.
    I skimmed through Shiraishi's first story from the Influncer event and, from what I can understand, it's pretty refreshing since it's from her POV.

11. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai

Right okay then.. I just checked that I have 60 7* and 8* cards as of this post. I spent a shitload this month, idk why.. I stopped playing the game since august but started again.. I guess cause the age restriction disappeared so..

Idk what events are on next month, as far as I know they only announce it after the current event is finished. You can see it on the announcements everyday

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    I've only just got my 8* Misa card from Maiyan's story line and my current event points is at 1.65mil. with only 2 days left, how the hell can I get to 4.5mil event points and get my 7* Minami card without cashing out~~:cry:

13. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    It's impossible unless you skip all the blue and oranges right after you unlock the 5* challenges since those give you the most amount of points and gacha tickets.

Alternatively I've learnt that if you play every hour and use at most 15-30 extra bp points per hour it's possible to hit 2m, but I'm at 1.9m points and already down to 26 bp points. I'm gonna stop after tomorrow since it's pretty much over. I'm at 2098 rank as I write this post, definitely not gonna hit top 500 for the cards

14. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    I did skip the blue and orange ones once I hit their target and utilized all bp/stamina I had but alas, it requires more than just commitment to get them prizes :(
    oh well, as a casual getting Misamisa is good enough i guess~ :banana:

15. tofunoodle

tofunoodle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    All these events are keeping me from finishing the live gacha :( i was so close to getting all the cards from that last one

16. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    The game isn't very f2p friendly so don't expect to get high scores after 1.5m.. when the game first game out you could get 7* cards at 750k points and every 250k after that. Clearly the Devs learnt their lessons and changed it after last July I think

17. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    yeah sucks to be poor :p:lol: well I'm really not hoping much, it just frustrates me that the once in a while occasion where they have a 7* Minami and I'm not able to get it grrr >(

18. Tan Richard

Tan Richard Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Omg no cards to waste at all omgomg. How to get all of thattt aaaa.. I want to collect maiyan and nanamin card back then but too bad nanamin's update gone forever so oh well. Btw i did changed my oshi to laiyan but why on my page theres manatsu waiting me instead of maiyan? Lol how to change it anybody knows?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

19. tofunoodle

tofunoodle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Go to maiyan and click this
    20170328_170110.png

also i'm at 2.4mil points on this event. going to have to dip into my reserves to reach 3mil for wakatsuki :^^;:

Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
  20. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I actually have 180 card slots and I only have 5 left available for new cards.