IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. lilwisper

lilwisper Kenkyuusei

Yes it was super easy along with the ticket confirmation during the admissions period. The whole process I felt was well done. It was fun to even chat with the girls before they went on stage. That's one thing I want to commend, you can feel the embrace of technology from top to bottom. I know it is weird saying that since online tickets have been a thing for eons now and that there were many folks that suffered from buffering issues. It all started with the ticketing process.

Like what was mentioned before, they didn't lock it behind Korean cards or personal info. You only really had to deal with the currency translation which most if not all credit cards do automatically by now. Once the day of the concert came, you just log in with your serial number smooth and easy, up to two devices mind you. The chat was auto translated to a fairly decent degree which was nice. The translation of the girls during the performance was a bit lagged, but it wasn't so bad that you couldn't understand them. Also the performances themselves had sprinkling of AR and VR tech which gave it a nice feel. Again none of this is super new, you just felt that they wanted to reach out to a bigger audience with the technology.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Wonyoung in particular is looking so rich! I thought she looked gorgeous during the Oneiric Theater concert as well. Whatever they're feeding her, keep going!

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

@bonjourmarlene she's growing up, and she's not even reaching her 20's yet, a pretty person indeed, Wonyoung and Minju from VOGUE KOREA October issue.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 15, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

• Like Like x 1
  6. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Okay, talking about the concert, I'm amazed that OTR/Swings rented a whole of studio instead of stage so we could see the whole CG thingy (though it reminds me with AKB Pachinko 3 :rolleyes:)

At least the HKT girls can mention SakuNako in SNS. Hii is more "severed" :fear:

We want Hitsuzensei 2.0 :gavel:
    Maybe in the end Vernalossom dgaf about IZ*ONE and only help OTR/Swings for events (HT/online HT) while Aki-P dc about them since no Techisus there :fear::fear::fear:

7. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Well, while I agree i don't it's always been that way because for the debut single there were great thing like the showcase, a tv show for their Japanese debut and of course, Hitsuzensei. I think that whatever made Vernalossom to be that way with IZ*ONE was after that and before Buenos Aires.
    ============================
    And after seeing the jacket covers the participating members in each song, I can conclude that:
    - This album is basically a release from Korean mangement. The only Aki-P thing in it are the lyrics for the new songs except one that was wrote by Sakura.
    - No new ranking and no center there's nothing that indicates there's any of that.
    This can be the 1st album by name but personally I won't consider it as part of the 48G side of the group. Actually I think with this album the 48G side of IZ*ONE is pretty much dead and won't come back.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  8. mikia

mikia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    well in 6 months the group will be dead and won't come back

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    the composers for the single and b-sides (including Sakura) are all Japanese lol

10. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I never said the contrary, that comment was specifically about Aki-P and what I meant to say is that for this album it looks like Aki-P's participation was just limited to provide the lyrics for the new songs (except Yummy Summer) while everything else seems to come from Korean management. But it's my bad that I omitted the part about composers and who arranged the songs.

Well, eve if that's true, then It would've great if they give a proper ending to the IZ*ONE 48G side in Japan.

11. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Nothing new, really. He is a lyricist.
    He has rarelly, to not say never signed even AKB's musics.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I'm not so sure what you mean with "signed" but from what I know Aki-P is a creative director, so that means it's a little more than just writing lyrics because he's the one who provided the identity to the groups (the best example here is keyaki) and everything else goes into that direction. But this album it looks like any Kpop group album it doesn't have the same touch and give from the previous releases, the not that style that is characterized by Aki-P groups. In Sukito that vine was there and for Buenos Aires and Vampire was like some mixed with the Kpop style ( which was fine by me) but this time it's pure Kpop. And it's not that I don't like kpop but I gets me upset how this "global group" project from a collaboration with AKB48, which was meant to promote in both Korea and Japan domestically, ended up being the typical Kpop group that promotes in both countries, once again I'm not saying I against that but I was expecting more since the Japanese debut and the result is so low to what I expected.
    I still like their music and I accept this but I can't help feeling disappointed, at least for now.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2020
  13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Well as one of the producer he has his influence on the group(s) image, through his lyrics.
    He has a say on the musics choices, but he isn't a composer.

14. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    When I say writing songs I meant the lyrics, but it's ok I already correct it, thank you :)

15. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Complete track list for Twelve

otn77bwjynn51 (1).jpg

Attached Files:

16. Bee

Bee Kenkyuusei

This talk about an IZ*ONE 48G side is ridiculous. Sure, the group has 48G girls who have taken a hiatus from their 48G group in order to participate in promotions, but reading the last two pages of this thread have given my brain a headache.

First of all the complaining of it not being in a typical 48G single format is uhm, what? They’re literally giving you new songs, and new versions of existing songs into one package. Isn’t that a bonus? KARA literally did the same in their Japan Collection album, and that also didn’t have new songs.

Second, this notion of Aki-P who has made the lyrics of every song but not the composer of said song making thus his creative influence on a group is little to none is ridiculous and actually demeaning to many lyricists. He’s not a bloody composer. Literally thank the lord that it ain’t CHOCOLATE MIX but he isn’t a composer period. He writes lyrics and that’s it. Those lyrics have said meanings that the song will convey. The composers are all Japanese.

And the creative director not being Japanese? Who cares lmao, what the hell are we expecting, Heavy Rotation 2.0? Y’all don’t even know what the song sounds like yet you’re saying it doesn’t sound like a 48G song and it’s now “pure K-Pop”? Music transcends many barriers, you can’t just split between pure K-Pop and pure J-Pop. That’s the point of being marketed as a global girl group. BTS is a global guy group and they’re still making pop sounding songs in which no doubt you’ll say sounds like Pure K-Pop.

Literally thank the lord Vernalossom didn’t have a bigger say in their management of IZ*ONE. Lost all respect in AKS when NGT happened lmao.

• Like Like x 10
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Could you add the source for these? It's barely legible bc of its length :^^;:

18. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    ^
    See in the other thread ?

19. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

The songs composer on this album are listed here https://www.izone-official.com/news/156
    so this so called "not" iz*one japanese released album due to made in korea will still be using aki p & co songs production, while OTR basicly only handle the recording, clothing etc lol, most of the songs are from aki p, no more complain about the ridiculous issues again pls, and sakura will gain extra earning as a composer again, aki p ditch or being ditched by OTR? pfft, i wonder why ppl so sure and like to make wild assumptions when they didn't know anythings with those ppl business, ppl can see who actually wilk more moneys based on the songs, so, stop making such arguments pls, learn how to feel embarrassed a bit

Last edited: Sep 17, 2020
  20. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Izone gave us such an amazing concert and have consistently given us great content ALL YEAR after a horrible scandal and during a global pandemic! And the last 3 pages have just been you guys complaining about the lack of japanese songs when they are quite literally about to release a japanese album............ i have to laugh

Did you even consider that because of the pandemic it may also have meant they were restricted in travel, so probably couldn't have traveled between japan and korea as frequently as they did during their first year of debut? Thus meaning they would not be able to have contact and produce their new japanese content with their jp creative team under aks/vernalossom?

I'm just happy we got to see them at all?? They could have disbanded. It's a blessing they didn't. Oneiric Theater was a showcase of all their korean songs thus far, and they're going to give us a whole japanese album, where after if covid hasn't settled down yet, we'll probably get a japanese online concert too. Before the scandal and pandemic the distribution of korean to japanese releases were very good, so honestly it just seems like you guys are complaining for the sake of making a complaint.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1