Love ~ I am in, or when was the last time I've been in ...

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by qilver, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Haru-chan

Haru-chan Kenkyuusei

in my first love i was nearly 15.. i was with the boy for nine month and then he broked up because of a really stupid reason.. so i become to realize that he didn't really love me at the end anymore .. i think boys should respect the feelings from her girlfriend..

So and now I think I'm in love again.. yay.. Don't know if it's really love. I just have a crush on an older boy. But I'm to shy to ask for a date and he's five years older, so I'm afraid that he don't want to go out with me...''

omg.. my english is really bad Q_Q SORRY

2. Shubi

Shubi Kenkyuusei

Hey sweetie... Everyone seems to have like... only sad Love stories here *o* , well, almost everyone...

Listen, for that boy, if you are a bit close, try getting closer and closer ! If he likes you, it'll work ! Don't worry! (My boyfriend is 4 years older than me, and it's wonderful, don't be afraid of that difference! )

3. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

in my experience, i have dated girls that were 4 to 5 years younger than me...and now with my age, i would settle for 10 years younger than me, so age is just a number, after awhile. It is the maturity level and compatibility that matters the most in a relationship.

sad, happy love stories, just share them, we are ready to hear them.

and go for it, you all are young and if someone likes you, or you like someone, and you feel the opportunity is there, take a chance. and that boy in your situation, should get the hint that you like him, and usually the guy is older in dating.

4. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I haven't been in love yet. So far, so good! I can't do commitment at this age, and I'm glad I haven't lied to girls leading them on and breaking their hearts doing so.

We'll see what the future brings

5. MilkGreen

MilkGreen Kenkyuusei

Same like me, I haven't been in love too.. Actually I don't know what's love..
    I don't like boys near me because they're childish, and I don't have intention to get someone older..
    Well everytime I think about Sayaka, I don't want to eat and sleep, is this love?

6. Tales

Tales Kenkyuusei

Well, my story of Love is also a very sad one....

When I first got into university (on 2003), there was this other girl who was 100% japanese (I mean on likings, not race), so we fit together as we were the only ones that could talk about Jpop/Anime and whatever, plus the fact that when I saw her on my class I knew I liked her but lied to me (in fact, like 3 months later I told her I would like her in a couple extra months). In summer vacation, I missed her, really missed her and noticed that I loved her. Afterwards, it was hell for her, since I'm a person that has no self-steem I was trying to make her "move away" from me, so I stupidly started telling bad taste jokes at her (for example, we were once having a conversation about Leona, a KoF character with some friends and I told them how she isn't a woman because she had no boobs, and then pointed at my friend so everyone saw that she had lots of boob so I can consider her a woman), and they started to be worse as time went by. By October, she just stopped talking to me, mainly because she didn't see the obvious messages I was sending her (she knows I'm not a person that speaks things but a person that shows things, so I couldn't tell her anything about it, but she didn't see the obvious stuff I was doing, mainly because she got angry at me at first).

The reason she got angry at me: While walking through the street, we saw this newspaper that talked about a famous Chilean TV show, and talked to her about it, and she didn't know it at all (she's the kind of person that doesn't even see the news on TV), so I replied "how can you not know it, you don't deserve to be talked", laterly, whenever I talked to her, she answered "I don't deserve to be talked", for three times total. So I said fine, you need a taste of your own medicine, so she spoke to me thrice and I didn't answer her anything, so she got mad and didn't talk to me again the whole trip (BTW: during this time, I didn't see that she got so mad, so I just followed her expecting for her to talk me once again, but it didn't happen at all). So when we arrived to the university, I talked to her but she didn't even listened (how it happened since we were both really really close I don't know), and then when we begun class, we had to do a work that asked for two persons, and I talked to her again for the whole work (at least thrice) and she didn't listen. <- At this point, if she had listened nothing would have happened.

She didn't spoke to me in three weeks. I almost commited suicide and I'm not kidding. When she finally spoke to me once again, she told me that it could have all been fixed if I told her sorry, to which I replied "WTF!! I told you sorry like 5 times, and didn't you catch all the stuff I did to tell you sorry (in fact, I even mailed her stuff and she knew it was me), and whenever I tried to talk to you on other days you talked back with such a "get outta my face" voice that I didn't feel like doing anything else"...... Then I just had to say so.... And she said that she wouldn't go out with me T_T. Anyway, we keep our friendship association like nothing happened, since we're both that kind of person that will always value friendship no matter what happens.

I kept trying for like 5 months with no avail (I just wasn't direct when I was trying, as I wouldn't like her to be overwhelmed with a "date me" every five minutes, since we saw each other like 4 hours 5 days a week >.<). Laterly she told me she was having a crush on someone I didn't know.

Anyway, back on my town I had a friend that wasn't from my city (my city is at 45 minutes from the girl's city, while this friend's city was like 1h15 minutes from mine), which I learned that knew her because of a mail chain. Anyway, 10 or so months later she tolds me that she started dating a guy, and I was like WTF, since it was my other friend, which is a very close friend of mine (he's like my 5th closest friend while she's my best friend). Luckily, I don't like her anymore, but I must admit that I had to kinda quit liking her since she started dating my friend.

Good luck trying to get anything on what I just wrote, I suck at writing serious stuff in english T_T.

I have a question for girls:

If you ever liked someone, have you ever been the ones that makes the declaration or you just wait until he's the one that asks you?

7. MilkGreen

MilkGreen Kenkyuusei

Ow.. It's such a pity.. You two could be a lover.

Really, I don't understand boys' thought.
    Sometimes there are some girls who like to express their feeling. However, usually women are shy people, they prefer that the boys ask them on a date or something.

So boys, get your girls before it's too late.

8. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

a lot of detail in your story, thanks for sharing...

anyhow, love can be a funny interesting unpredictable thing, which makes it even more interesting. We just would like it to go "our" way and work out somehow.
    and from a "guys" perspective, since i am a male, i find that MEN are usually the ones to iniatiate contact and to pursue "WOMEN". It can be potentially more difficult for more shy males, as they are stereotypically seen as the agressors, iniatiators, BUT not always the case. There are more asserrtive, less shy females that will pursue the guy, but not as common. It is a funny game that can alternate back and forth and back and forth, but again, it is "usually" the guy that starts it, and she follows, and back and forth....

9. Aiko

Aiko Kenkyuusei

I fell in love and broke it. >>

10. devnyx

devnyx Kenkyuusei

@Tales...

Wew... Such a long story bro...

I understand u very much, because i've been trough similar condition like u...

But for me, it last for 2 Years only, at my highschool 1st n 2nd grade...

I'll tell bout it later... Hehe... I need to make the draft first... Hehehehe ^^

11. Tales

Tales Kenkyuusei

Ok, since this is starting to go to the bottom of the page, I'll add some conversation....

Right now, I'm talking with a friend (Pauli, I think that using the names makes it easier to read) as a "Doctor Heart". She has had the hots for another friend I have (Oscar), while he liked another girl (Makino, I kinda forgot her real name since I haven't seen her much :D). Pauli has got it from a long time ago, and Oscar knew about it (you didn't need to be a Rocket Scientist to realize it), but we always made no sign that we knew about it (Pauli doesn't even know that I know it's Oscar, she always tells me "the guy I had liked for 2 years, yet she knows us from like 6 months only"). Last week, Oscar knew because of a third friend that Makino liked him too, so he just went and they kinda confessed to each other on MSN (but haven't seen each other neither, they are supposed to start the relation this Sunday).

When Pauli started talking to me about it right before the others started to like each other, I told her to go ahead and try to make the first step with "the guy she liked", she told me she was going to, but didn't in a week and then Oscar started to really like Makino and everything of that happened, now she's all emo. Saying I'm going to die and stuff, how come people can't pass a crush that never even went into a relation, also taking into context the fact that she has had the crush for less than 6 months, didn't do anything to help it and now she's all sentimental? I hate talking to young girls because of it (she's only 17, sorry if I offended anyone reading by that comment, but most of us already adults still consider U18 people as little kids with no knowledge when it comes to love, as most of their problems are like this one).

In ffact, this started talking about her relation, but as I had continued talking to her, it's just going to start being a rant, as I'm starting to get full of what she's talking about, and the fact that she always starts saying "I'm a very myterious person".... Here's a note she hasn't read: Mysterious people don't advertise themselves as mysterious, if anything they try everything to hide it and just leave those curious enough to realize it. So instead of letting this post become a rant, I won't talk about it anymore.

I hope I talk about a good relation sometime.

12. devnyx

devnyx Kenkyuusei

what do you mean by "broke it"??

U just fell in love, n suddently u broke it???

13. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

if anyone need a friendship hug, i can lend my arms and shoulders. :)

14. hanabi

hanabi Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    aiw78346
    One piece of advice that I think everyone should follow is 'never rush into love', or when you have it, don't try to make things move along faster. Things will happen in their own pace.

15. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

some excellent advice!

and i think i am starving for a "friendship hug", i have been deprived of any hugs from females in over 2 years now...sadly. :cry:

16. Erena

Erena Kenkyuusei

Awww! Everyone has had such diffrent love storys!

Well I for one have never been in a relationship, but I have had a few crushes.

Porbley the most hurtful one I had lasted for two years. From 8th grade all the way to 9th grade.
    Even today I still don't know why I like'd someone who is rude like that.
    Well how I fell in love with him was in 8th and I'm very shy! I'm not soo good with talking to other guys! xD and I always tend to fall for a guy who seems nice, and notices me. also protection is a big turn on to me! o.o

Well I use to have to go around to every classroom and they had to mark down the students who were absent so that the bus drivers knows who is and who isn't taken the bus home.
    Well every time I would walk to the gym class(Wich was his last hour class.) He would always say hi to me! That made me feel really good about myself!

Alot of my friends were writting love letters to the guys they like, so I asked the guy I like'd friend, I thought she was nice, but really she wasn't and she told me that I should write him one! So I did and one day in class I had one of his friends give it to him and the hole class knew about it. Well he read it and then threw it away. The hole class started to laugth. I started to cry and he walked up to me and told me I was sick. and to never talk to him again.

After that I don't know why, I was still in love with him. Doing stupid things like one time I heard his favorite color is brown. So I wore alot of brown to school. I would even walk up to him to give him money! He would just take it and walk away. I wanted him to like me back...

After 9th grade I went to a new school! Wich I was really glade of! But Sadly I will be going back to this school. But I think I grew stronger from this, and I will try to not let comments from him and his friends get to me this year!

17. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

if i am at your place, i can give my friendship hug.
    here, i always have friendship hug almost everyday, especially when meeting friends.

ameki, i will take your advice. that's very good one.

18. Twintails

Twintails Kenkyuusei

I've liked a lot of people, but not really. Because I'm a selfish person, I think if I pretend to like someone, then we won't grow apart as friends.

But the last time I was in a relationship, the person basically forced me into it. @_@; So I don't count that one.

19. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

@Haruna, wow, a hug Thanks..., it's been so long..i can't even remember a hug, (hugs from my family, don't count the same way....although any hug is nice.) I think girls tend to hug more, so guys without girlfriends, or any female friends lack something....and that is something i have been lacking for a long time...sadly.

@Erena, long story, and lots of detail, thanks for sharing.

20. devnyx

devnyx Kenkyuusei

I'm absolutely agree with ameki.... Love is about trust n patience i think...
    That's how i can survive in my relationship with my girl...
    She demanded so much from me that i tried so hard to do as she wanted me to do....

Hehehe.... Slow but sure.... ^^ The slower in grows, the sweeter it will be in the end...

But don't get too slow though.... Hehehe ^^