Members you hated, but now love (or vice versa)

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by karles48, Oct 20, 2011.

1. akb48

akb48 Kenkyuusei

I used to like Tomochin at first when seeing Everyday Kacchusa but then after seeing her not trying and being kinda slutty in the Sakura kara no Tegami drama so I started to hate her...

But now I like her again after hearing from aki-p that she tries really hard and not such a slut XD.
    She just went straight to 3rd but then she down to 7th now in my rankings :D

Another member is Yukirin.
    I use to like her (well I didn't even notice her :p ) until she came 3rd for the election 2011-then she started to go on my bad books.. then even more badder books after seeing her as a little selfish but I like her more now, because she was being nice to other members =p

Another member is Mayu
    I thought she was really cute at first (she still is) but then I started to dislike her randomly because she (like Yukirin) seemed selfish.. But she's getting better now :XD

EDIT:
    I forgot Miichan. I hated Miichan (I didn't really like her teeth that stuck out and she looked like a chipmunk :cute: ) But now I <3 her! She's a really good person and really cares about her members!

2. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    Wasamin and Sayanee, I thought they looked weird.
    Same with a lot of SKE girls, I judged superficially, but now I like them a lot.

I used to like Miichan and now I definitely don't. I find her obnoxious

3. Jman.HKojima.fan

Jman.HKojima.fan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Mayu. I really hated her in beginning in fact she's the only member in AKB48 I really hated. I just though she was really weird at first, and look weird. The more I saw her the more I realize she was just being cute and not weird, she's now my 3rd favorite member. I don't know why this is so in the beginning Tomochin was my favorite member and I really like her alot, but ever since I started to like Mayu I'm liking Tomochin less and less.
    Aki Takajo and Rie Kitahara 2 member I didn't really like for some reason , which I still don't why in beginning. I like now.

4. notsolittlej

notsolittlej Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qurlsday
    When I decided to give AKB48, the first thing I've watched was the 3rd senbatsu selection as I thought it would be a good way to get to know the members more quickly. And I must say, the person that didn't exactly left the best impressions to me was Yuki. I thought her looks were blah and that her speech was horrible. But after watching AKBingo episodes I actually like her a lot now. Same thing with to Sae and Shinoda. I didn't particularly like them also at fist but now they are definitely in my top 20 members. :)

5. akb48

akb48 Kenkyuusei

Have to edit one of my older posts

6. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Sasshi, used to be indifferent toward her but turn to be a bit annoyed of her lately. Don't ask me why. :awesome:

7. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15
    2010 - Who and what the f*** is this kenkyuusei doing on the cover with senbatsu members?

Present: I LOVE YOU PARURU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :omfg:

8. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    She used to be a top 10 for me. She is in my favorite sub group Not Yet. But over the last few months i have been oversasshied (yes i did just create a new word there) Lol. So much to the point i skip watching stuff she is in. I do like her but its just to much.

9. Akatsuki

Akatsuki Kenkyuusei

I used to hate Lovetan because for the for 2-3 times during the post-Singapore stage handshake, she was either giving us a bored/can't be bother face, or talking to other members, completely ignoring the fan's presence, some say it's just her tsundere personality but I'm not too sure about it. :(

But on the last stage I saw her, she was visibly cheerful and enthusiastic; so it sort of balance out my emotions abit. :D

10. alisaallthat

alisaallthat Kenkyuusei

Acchan herself. Yes, I use to dislike her because I thought she was rather, er, frosty.

But then after watching her little "Ameba Pigg" thing, I starting rethinking. And then after watching quite a few more Acchan things, I loved her.

But still, to this day, I can still her in my head, "Ameba Pigu!"

11. takin

takin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    It would be Amina. I first saw her in AKBingo's Danso and found her exaggerated and weird-looking. After that, whenever I see her (in B-side PVs), I get excited since rarely do I see her. After few months of being like that, I watched videos and read articles about her. I found out that she has a terribly sad story and I felt that I should support her. Now, she is my second favorite girl. <3

I have to say I really love Mayuyu before. But somehow, her perfection disappoints me. I still do like her a lot but sometimes, dislike her.

12. kashiko

kashiko Kenkyuusei

to me it maybe Kasai :D not that i love her now, but i think i have a love-hate feeling when it comes to Kasai

Still dan't get how I hate her when I began to watch AKB perf in 2010-era. From her looks, her erotic attitude, her too girly voice and how she barely opens her mouth when perf... everthing is annoying.

But when digginging into more old videos, I'm quite amazed how pretty she is. And her stage performance is really addicting too. I'm a little sad that she is quite losing popularity...

13. iNSP

iNSP Kenkyuusei

The amount of members I disliked were astronomical to say the least. On another note, the amount of members I found ugly and eventually grew on me to become super cute, thwart that number considerably. I remember countless times saying to myself "there's no way I'll ever find her attractive", just to have to eat my words later on.

I used to call Matsui Sakiko Frankenstein. Now I think she's cute though. So around a year ago I stopped forming strong opinions on members until I got to know them.. meh, eventually grew into a DD who likes everyone for different reasons. All love, all the time..

14. dhpdesu

dhpdesu Kenkyuusei

I used to dislike Aki Takajo, I never liked the way she looked and her slight yankee joke of an attitue ever appealed to me whatsoever. :cute: But for me, growing to like girls is through watching AKBingo and such, and through that I watched her more and the appeal grew so much and now she's in my top 15 members no doubt. I'll never forget watching the episode where she was tearfully confessing about her ill grandfather. It changed the way I saw her.

I also used to never be a big Takamina fan when I was initially getting into AKB because I tended to go for the less J-pop styled girls. Her big ponytails and giant top-ribbons were a bit too much for me but then you get to know her personality and realise that she's the glue. She's just incredible, I don't even mind the ribbons now either :blush: although I do quite like her new hair, sans-ribbons!

15. MayaChanJuritan

MayaChanJuritan Kenkyuusei

Not gonna lie, but in the last 3 months since I've finally watched some more 2012/2011 AKBingo (Seen a lot of 2010) I finally love Acchan! She seems a lot cuter and more interesting now. I want her to make me omelette rice <3

16. moko

moko Kenkyuusei

I dont have any members that i loved and now HATE
    but years ago before i was an akb48 fan i saw a drama called mendol and it made a huge Takamina fan.

But now years later i became an actual akb fan and i still like takahashi minami, just not as obsessively as i had back then :p

17. aces

aces Kenkyuusei

Bizarrely, Takamina. It's not that I hated her at all, but I started getting into AKB when I was first watching MG, and at the time Takamina hadn't made an appearance. I would always get a little agitated seeing Takamina everywhere in AKB stuff, like, "who is this? I don't recognize her from MG :l" But now, Takamina is my favorite :D Go figure! I also didn't really care for Myao at first. I thought her appearance was a bit strange and I wasn't sure I dug her sass. Now I realize how funny she is, and she's one of my favorites.

18. xenozaga

xenozaga Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    well actually this always happen to me, 1st time i see i will hate them, but as the time goes by, i somehow turn to love them :inlove:

at 1st i really hate acchan, i really think she is an overrated member, and seems like she doesnt enjoy her time on stage.. i cant really remember how i fall in love with her though :inlove: i guess i admire her because she has some character similarity with me, and i really respect her because her hardwork. i remember saw a video, in that video she says something like "i cant dance or sing really well, but i will cheer you with my smile" and something about working hard, that really hit me

many other member that i used to hate, but now i love, it will take to write it down :p so i will cut it here :p

19. xKenbe

xKenbe Kenkyuusei

I did not like Maeda Atsuko at first. I thought that she was too dull and constantly wondered why she was at the very front of the group. I thought if anything, Takamina should be the center since I thought that she is far more interesting than Aachan. (bias lol)

But after watching a few more videos of her, I started to realize how lovely and hardworking she is and that she deserves to be at the front of the group.

20. Theli

Theli Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    To me it's Mayuyu.I don't know why, but i didn't liked when i first noticed her. Her voice, her cute perfection, the otaku type, everything annoyed me. But when i began watching the older stages and finally got to B3/B4, i started to enjoy her performances. She's not on my favorites Top 10, but i can say that i like Mayuyu now [hehe] .

I don't really hate any member, but there's one girl that bothers me since the beginning: Amina. I can't stand her... :yikes: